Thread: PvP Idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default PvP Idea?

Notice: this is a 1am high af idea that has sprouted, so let's not destroy me XD
    Aight, so what if we were to make a new PvP zone, but one where you can only use special character bound gear with preset awakenings or awakening caps or something. The only way to get this gear is to farm for tokens in regular PvP maps, tokens will be given based upon individual kills and whether or not your team wins or something. Then you buy the gear, and the gear also looks sweet so you can showcase it like a vanity, but not a vanity. That sentence made complete sense if you don't think about it. Within this new map you can farm for something or something, idk, y'all add on to it, it can be a community idea, but you not only fight other people, but enemies too, and super rare items or auras or something can be farmed out of this place, something that'll make people want to enter. This way awakenings are still bought and used to be able to farm for gear that's useable in this new zone. Idk, I'm sure there was more, I'll add on, you guys add too. Maybe we can make a solid idea here. Or maybe I'll wake up and realize I should've waited until I had awoken to press send xD
    Tyvm, reply above

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Notice: this is a 1am high af idea that has sprouted, so let's not destroy me XD
    Aight, so what if we were to make a new PvP zone, but one where you can only use special character bound gear with preset awakenings or awakening caps or something. The only way to get this gear is to farm for tokens in regular PvP maps, tokens will be given based upon individual kills and whether or not your team wins or something. Then you buy the gear, and the gear also looks sweet so you can showcase it like a vanity, but not a vanity. That sentence made complete sense if you don't think about it. Within this new map you can farm for something or something, idk, y'all add on to it, it can be a community idea, but you not only fight other people, but enemies too, and super rare items or auras or something can be farmed out of this place, something that'll make people want to enter. This way awakenings are still bought and used to be able to farm for gear that's useable in this new zone. Idk, I'm sure there was more, I'll add on, you guys add too. Maybe we can make a solid idea here. Or maybe I'll wake up and realize I should've waited until I had awoken to press send xD
    Tyvm, reply above

Interesting concept, but it would be too time consuming and complicated for the Team. It would be easier for STS to recolor the CTF map and disable awakened gear in said map.

Good try in being creative though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Interesting concept, but it would be too time consuming and complicated for the Team. It would be easier for STS to recolor the CTF map and disable awakened gear in said map.

Good try in being creative though.

Thanks xD Ya, but something big has to happen, the game obviously still has potential based upon last year's player activity charts, they just need to place the aed in the right spot and zap the crap out of the game. Again, thanks ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Your way to tell made me so much laugh that I forgot what I wanted to say, lmao. (Friendly comment, no worries)

Anyways I remembered, +1 :3

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    Your way to tell made me so much laugh that I forgot what I wanted to say, lmao. (Friendly comment, no worries)

Anyways I remembered, +1 :3

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Thanks man xD If you can't type to entertain you won't get anyone's attention, a smile goes a long way in advertising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I like this idea a lot. Should be irrelevant of level to to make it more active. everyone is capable of getting proper gears with these tokens it’s genius

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

+1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk