Thread: A New Idea to Reawaken old fashion Elite Egg Hunting

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default A New Idea to Reawaken old fashion Elite Egg Hunting

Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 cool idea... also good for HC players

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasarapan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 and from me !!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NBestgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Yesss. It would make people actually "play".
    Just the anticipation of looting something is motivational and actually looting an egg is uplifting.
    +10 for this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Yes! Gives us something to look forward to like the old days with Locked crate of the watch.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darkestfaire For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

+1

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thank you all for your support.. Lets get the word out on game to other Forum gamers. Share link thru your off game social apps too..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nasarapan View Post
    +1 cool idea... also good for HC players
    Thank you!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NBestgirl View Post
    +1 and from me !!!
    Thank you!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nice idea

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 for this
    Rogue 76

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hello all lets keep this thread going

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post

These eggs would just drop too much in value imo. What I would like more is if what they bring out is consumables which are in high demand. Maybe vials/shards/items from their respective dropping areas. In a way like arcane chest drops from dead city

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The eggs i am referring to are just the equivalent of what the elite map has a chance of dropping legendary wise..

and the loot table can be adjusted to a point where it be super extremely rare to loot one of these eggs..

Luck or reroll would not play a part in looting egg.. this would be raw or pure loot.. not affected or added to by awakenings or other luck/reroll boosts...

so this would not make the eggs affect the market...

There is so much more to this game then just making gold off of stuff and monopolizing the market with consumables...

The game works well the way it is designed...

I loot vials and shards and Arcane weapon chests every year and am happy with it...

But isn't my main way of earning gold...

This idea is to add... some extra fun and bring back one of the ways we used to run maps..

Many old players besides myself support this idea..

I really do appreciate your criticism and feedback.. Thank you much.. see you in game sometime IGN Topfrog... King of Frogs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    These eggs would just drop too much in value imo. What I would like more is if what they bring out is consumables which are in high demand. Maybe vials/shards/items from their respective dropping areas. In a way like arcane chest drops from dead city
    The eggs i am referring to are just the equivalent of what the elite map has a chance of dropping legendary wise..

and the loot table can be adjusted to a point where it be super extremely rare to loot one of these eggs..

Luck or reroll would not play a part in looting egg.. this would be raw or pure loot.. not affected or added to by awakenings or other luck/reroll boosts...

There is so much more to this game then just making gold off of stuff and monopolizing the market with consumables...

I loot vials and shards and Arcane weapon chests every year and am happy with it...

This idea is to add... some extra fun and bring back one of the ways we used to run maps..

I really do appreciate your criticism and feedback.. Thank you much.. see you in game sometime IGN Topfrog... King of Frogs

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post

Oh yes btw i do agree with consumables dropping more..
    I feel your idea and mine would work well if...incorporated smoothly into loot tables..

My idea too is to help people be able to get heroics just to get their counts up for heroic pet achievements..

A boost to consumables would be very nice i agree .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hello all been away from this thread for a bit. Lets keep it going