Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020 Lovecrafting Event Guide | Hugthulu brought friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Pls increase the drop rates of rogue endless sets. There are numerous 76 endless sets for wars and mages in auction but only a few for rogues which makes it difficult to buy as the price is unbelievably very high. So kindly balance the drop rates for all classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Maybe the droprate is balanced , but since rogue is most populair class people keep their rogue loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    We're considering changes to make farming essences in level-appropriate areas better rewarded, but I don't know if/when it'll happen. It's worked as it does now for many years, so not exactly an immediate priority.
    could u suggest to other dev,to check if this game is balanced or not?arc weap 76,kill hugthulu like 1 hit if proc on..kinda playing elite jarl for those having those..even ebon n other arc weap bfore,never be this unbalance...poor low lvl plyer...if dont believe me..come see in the game....fromne of AL fans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Maybe the droprate is balanced , but since rogue is most populair class people keep their rogue loot.
    Rogue is popular class that's why, they should consider increasing drops even more for rogues. Playing a Rogue now is so difficult with vanities, armors, weapons etc reaching sky high prices because of "rare" drops of rog items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Used Fleeting Love lix...not even a stone dropped, why must it count down in town?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Rogue is popular class that's why, they should consider increasing drops even more for rogues. Playing a Rogue now is so difficult with vanities, armors, weapons etc reaching sky high prices because of "rare" drops of rog items
    Rogue has been most efficient farming toon for long, best toon for most of maps in game : events, hydra/infested (where ebon pieces drop - faster runs = more chances to loot), arena lb,...this is why many players switched to rogue when cap71 was released, and rogue items increased price.

Same supply + higher demand = more competition to buy = higher price

Ask devs to increase drops for a certain class its unfair, many of current rogues are players who switched just because they farm faster as rogue. You farm faster, but others too, so if you want something you have to pay more. Every decission has its consequences

And about 'rare' drops you mention, i believe all items have same drop rate doesn't matter class.
    You can look at mage mythic ring lvl76. While rogue/warrior ring costs less than 100k, mage ring is around 12m because it drops in much less popular map. You didn't ask devs to look into this though, so you you are not worried about balanced. You are just worried about yourself

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    Cant thog come back? Maybe dropped from boss or merkfin idk

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Bump, doesnt drop from egg zavier so when is this coming back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Rogue has been most efficient farming toon for long, best toon for most of maps in game : events, hydra/infested (where ebon pieces drop - faster runs = more chances to loot), arena lb,...this is why many players switched to rogue when cap71 was released, and rogue items increased price.

Same supply + higher demand = more competition to buy = higher price

Ask devs to increase drops for a certain class its unfair, many of current rogues are players who switched just because they farm faster as rogue. You farm faster, but others too, so if you want something you have to pay more. Every decission has its consequences

And about 'rare' drops you mention, i believe all items have same drop rate doesn't matter class.
    You can look at mage mythic ring lvl76. While rogue/warrior ring costs less than 100k, mage ring is around 12m because it drops in much less popular map. You didn't ask devs to look into this though, so you you are not worried about balanced. You are just worried about yourself
    Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you and I don't think it's necessary for u either to reply to each and every comment. Everyone have their own opinion and I shared my opinion with the Devs. They follow it or not it's upto them. Why are u making it an argument ? Every sane person who knows AL will agree that the items of Rogues are highly priced compared to Wars or mages. Off course, there are some exceptional cases where the rog class item don't have much demand but in majority, it's always the rog items which have crazy high prices.

And as u said the demand of Rogues is a lot, that's why the supplies should be increased too so that those demands are fulfilled. But whatever, I am not asking to increase the drop rates for all the Rog items. Just asked for the balanced drop of a basic thing like Endless sets, which every Rogue player should be able to afford, not just the rich. Also I am not at all worried for myself, don't worry. You are the one who is worried.. I have my opinion, I will keep sharing it whether u or anyone like it or not. Kindly respect others opinion too Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Pls increase the drop rates of rogue endless sets. There are numerous 76 endless sets for wars and mages in auction but only a few for rogues which makes it difficult to buy as the price is unbelievably very high. So kindly balance the drop rates for all classes
    It's only the 2nd day of the event and ppl start complayning..
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Now the drop rate of Rog endless are little better than before. Ty Devs !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Omg why people don't mind their own business. I said it to the Devs, not you so pls stop poking ur nose everywhere. It's not a complain, just asked them to balance the drop rates. Doesn't matter if it's second day or second week. Now they fixed it so pls mind your businesses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Now the drop rate of Rog endless are little better than before. Ty Devs !
    Drop rate was same since the beginning, it's just people who buy it really fast from auction. My friend looted one and it was gone under 10 minutes. Rogues is the most popular class thus the gear demand is really high, higher than other classes. That's why it feels as there's "not many rogue items" and they're more expensive.
    Omg why people don't mind their own business. I said it to the Devs, not you so pls stop poking ur nose everywhere. It's not a complain, just asked them to balance the drop rates. Doesn't matter if it's second day or second week. Now they fixed it so pls mind your businesses
    Not sure if you know how it works but the forum is open for everyone. Everyone can anyone and say what they think. If you didn't like his comment you've just ignore it instead being so rude. Peace.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Any one can tell what the tier pts are?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Any one can tell what the tier pts are?

X2 Why STS arent saying us how much points we need for each tier like all past events?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLazy View Post
    Drop rate was same since the beginning, it's just people who buy it really fast from auction. My friend looted one and it was gone under 10 minutes. Rogues is the most popular class thus the gear demand is really high, higher than other classes. That's why it feels as there's "not many rogue items" and they're more expensive. Not sure if you know how it works but the forum is open for everyone. Everyone can anyone and say what they think. If you didn't like his comment you've just ignore it instead being so rude. Peace.
    When the demand of a thing is high, then what you do ? Obviously increase the supplies. That's what I said. The drop rate was less for rogs as till sometime ago.. A lot of my friends and guildies felt so that's why I just said a thing. And how does asking someone to mind their own business is rude ? I am really fed up of people picking fights and arguments in every single thing here.. And the same goes for u and him.. You or him can just ignore my comment instead of blaming me of complaining. Anyways now I feel It's really getting difficult here to say or express anything.. Sorry I asked something,I did a big mistake. Gl for the event

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anherone View Post
    X2 Why STS arent saying us how much points we need for each tier like all past events?
    Tier points are:
    252 / 1062 / 1872 / 2580

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Tier points are:
    252 / 1062 / 1872 / 2580
    Thank you futu, any chance of thog returning? He doesnt drop from egg zavier (i think) so is he a lost pet too?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

When the demand of a thing is high, then what you do ? Obviously increase the supplies. That's what I said. The drop rate was less for rogs as till sometime ago.. A lot of my friends and guildies felt so that's why I just said a thing. And how does asking someone to mind their own business is rude ? I am really fed up of people picking fights and arguments in every single thing here.. And the same goes for u and him.. You or him can just ignore my comment instead of blaming me of complaining. Anyways now I feel It's really getting difficult here to say or express anything.. Sorry I asked something,I did a big mistake. Gl for the event
    Just ignore the immature ppl :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Plenty of cheap chests with Thog in them.

Thank you futu, any chance of thog returning? He doesnt drop from egg zavier (i think) so is he a lost pet too?

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Happy early ValentineÂ’s Day! I appreciate everything you guys do there at the studio. I am so fortunate to have awesome developers! Wishing you all a early wonderful day on Valentine's week filled with lots of love and happiness!

Excited and I cannot wait for the Red Tuxedo!

Love,
    Hexame!