Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/29/2020 | The Look of Love

  1. #41
    Member Deuteronomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    239
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post


    More to come soon! ​What vanities are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the replies!
    This year, I am excited about seeing a new robe-like vanity for mage, like green founder and ghost. I am so excited and hope STS has something like them in the making.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    708
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Im not asking much...I wish you guys can pray that I will get a lovely girlfriend this year..been single for too long already ;(

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Senior Member Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    772
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Nice job sts!.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    I don't mean to overlook the wonderful vanities... whats happening with that loot table this year? Hugthulu dropping anything unique other than the mythic flower? I would love to see multiple things that are lootable from the boss, and will maintain value, something that has some "re-farmability". Second, any tiers? I know its like 99.9% going to be an energy based event, if so, what are the tiers looking like?

    -Looking forward to it.

  5. #45
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risinglegendx View Post
    I don't mean to overlook the wonderful vanities... whats happening with that loot table this year? Hugthulu dropping anything unique other than the mythic flower? I would love to see multiple things that are lootable from the boss, and will maintain value, something that has some "re-farmability". Second, any tiers? I know its like 99.9% going to be an energy based event, if so, what are the tiers looking like?

    -Looking forward to it.
    He drops Tainted weapons and probably Endless set pieces, I’m sure there’s also a vanity or 2 that drop from Hugthulu. I think asking for more at this point would be simply too much. Hug’s probably one of the most generous event bosses out there.

  6. #46
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings, Legends! The Lunar New Year is still in full swing, but the month of LOVE is just days away. Are you excited for this year's installment of the great Hugthulu saga? Here are a few more of the LOVE-ly vanities you can look forward to throughout the event this year.

    Head Vanities

    The token vendor will have some fancy accessories to go along-side your Valentine's date outfits, like a set of 3d glasses for a nice drive-in movie, or the edgy Chaos Visor.

    Attachment 186111 Attachment 186112

    Wings

    A fan favorite, there are two new sets of wings this year that are bound to set your heart on fire.

    Attachment 186113 Attachment 186114

    Banners and Back Vanities
    Whether you've found your soul mate, or are enduring Valentine's Day with a broken heart, there's a back vanity for you.

    Attachment 186115 Attachment 186116


    More to come soon! ​What vanities are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the replies!
    Thank you . You did good impression this time , i wait for this at the next event.

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Yes, please! Or make the earlier released hearts tradable, so they can be bought from auction at least

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocos For This Useful Post:


  9. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocos View Post
    Yes, please! Or make the earlier released hearts tradable, so they can be bought from auction at least
    Oops, that was supposed to be a reply to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    Red hearts banner would be amazing to be honest but also if you can change tainted set look a bit? Maybe but let the hearts in they are just amazing @-@

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  10. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    I really want a vanity with the theme:The Ghost Of Love
    That would be so nice.

    Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

  11. #50
    Forum Adept Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    392
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    The wings *-* <3
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:


  13. #51
    Member Iluminista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings, Legends! The Lunar New Year is still in full swing, but the month of LOVE is just days away. Are you excited for this year's installment of the great Hugthulu saga? Here are a few more of the LOVE-ly vanities you can look forward to throughout the event this year.

    Head Vanities

    The token vendor will have some fancy accessories to go along-side your Valentine's date outfits, like a set of 3d glasses for a nice drive-in movie, or the edgy Chaos Visor.

    Attachment 186111 Attachment 186112

    Wings

    A fan favorite, there are two new sets of wings this year that are bound to set your heart on fire.

    Attachment 186113 Attachment 186114

    Banners and Back Vanities
    Whether you've found your soul mate, or are enduring Valentine's Day with a broken heart, there's a back vanity for you.

    Attachment 186115 Attachment 186116


    More to come soon! ​What vanities are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the replies!
    Give us a different aura effect for the new endless and tainted set. Perhaps some symbol related to the myths of H.P. Lovecraft or Cthulhu (Affectionately nicknamed Hugthulu by you, in the adaptation of the STS) himself. I hope for something more "mythical" that combines more with the general atmosphere of magic and divine powers that Arcane Legends has, and less focused on romance, this is only set in itself, maintaining the theme of romance in the vanities. In short: make it look more "aggressive" to our warriors.

    Greetings to your team for the job well done! From a big Brazilian fan!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iluminista For This Useful Post:


  15. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Thats look fantastic Good Job sts

    Odesláno z mého LND-L29 pomocí Tapatalk

  16. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    He drops Tainted weapons and probably Endless set pieces, I’m sure there’s also a vanity or 2 that drop from Hugthulu. I think asking for more at this point would be simply too much. Hug’s probably one of the most generous event bosses out there.
    Yeah, was trying to sort of disguise my question as, "Is the loot table going to be the same as the last 2 years?" Without sounding rude.

    Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

  17. #54
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,656
    Thanked in
    1,198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    More to come soon! ​What vanities are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the replies!
    Not sure if you are referring to the vanities from this event, but most excited to see what new vanities are to come.

  18. #55
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    I personally life the new tainted and endless set color that is coming and shoggoth i cant waittt for him!!!!

  19. #56
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Like*
    Wont let me edit

  20. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    121
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Grrr... Waiting!

  21. #58
    Member Ratatouille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    good job sts and all developers!! keep it up

  22. #59
    Junior Member darkestfaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In the shadows of Brackenridge Forest
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Im not asking much...I wish you guys can pray that I will get a lovely girlfriend this year..been single for too long already ;(

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Dry up your crocodile tears and keep your head up, crock. Hugthulu is around the corner looking for cuddles.

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

  23. #60
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Ths boss drop endless armor and helm?

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Preview 1/1/2020 | Awakening Extravaganza!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 04-04-2020, 01:12 PM
  2. Preview 1/15/2020 | Happy Lunar New Year! Event Guide
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-04-2020, 01:10 PM
  3. Preview 1/22/2020 | LoveCRAFT is in the Air
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-30-2020, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •