Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Stat Improvement for L.25 Elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Post Stat Improvement for L.25 Elites

This was a absolute tedious task without a doubt but finally we're done. I believe these might just be the best stats implemented on elite items L.25 and here is why. The biggest problem with Elite PvP was the lack of balancing, which is why Blasters are the most dominate item used in PvP. So i along with others have worked for a about a month on fixing these stats. So let's begin.

Message to Devs: I believe that the Level 25 Elite requirements should be set at 120-125 attributes. This should be required for EACH piece of elites to stop players from cross-mixing gear to form broken combos. This would fix the Elite Whamm armor abuse easy since it would be impossible to use blasters with it.

*Elite Two-Handed Weapons*

ZOINKS Psycho Blaster Base Req: Level 25, 120 Base Dex
    137-182 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 30 Dex, 6% Hit, 8% Crit, 2 M/s, 10 Armor

Comment: I decided to lower the damage on elite blaster so i can add more important stats like more Hit and Crit, with the stats lowered it also allows more room for Elite One-Handed items to compete fairly without having to go up into the 200 damage range. I lowered armor to 10 for obvious reasons, what 2 hand item should have more armor than a one hand with shield?

KABAM Psyber Staff Base Req: Level 25, 120 Base Int
    164-202 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 30 Int, 2% Hit, 4% Crit, 4 M/s, 8 Armor

Comment: I set the Staff damage higher than blaster because of how the range is set. Staffs are normally 10 meters but this one is set at 8 which is a drastic difference when in a fight. With more damage the player will have the ability to win via skill damage or if they eventually catch the opponent in range. I added 4 M/s so that the player doesn't burn through mana with a Int based Item, i lowered armor value so that wand won't have to be totally outclassed.

WHOMP Plasma Psychosword Base Req: Level 25, 120 Str
    220-240 Damage, 1.4 Speed, 30 Str, 3% Dodge, 1% Hit, 5 H/s, 2 M/s, 15 Armor

Comment: Not much i can say on this change. The damage is lower but i still feel as if it's not going to be as good until the range is increased by 1. The sword hits hard no doubt, but so does every other elite two-hand. The extra 5 H/s will work in conjunction with Wham Armor.

*Elite One-Handed Weapons*

KABAM Laser Wand Base Req: Level 25, 120 Int
    130-160 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 30 Int, 4% Dodge, 2% Hit, 8 M/s, 20 Armor

Comment: So what i did with wand was slightly increase the damage by 30. The more damage the wand the better as players who main mage has stated time and time again how much they'd love to go back to wand PvP. I gave KABAM a extra 5 M/s to go along with Zam so there is less gear swapping, in other words encouraging more FFA type games.

ZOINKS Laser Talon Base Req: Level 25, 120 Dex
    96-130 Damage, 0.6 Speed, 30 Dex, 2% Dodge, 5% Hit, 5% Crit, 2 M/s, 4 H/s, 25 Armor

Comment: I gave this talon the damage wand was originally given as it makes perfect sense. Talons are always DPS based and i felt anything over 130 would have been OP, like how L.50 Plat talon is. Better Hit% and Crit will differentiate Dex elites from Int and Str, which will theoretically be much superior thanks to stronger weapons, but more on that later once we get to elite armors

WHOMP Psyborg Sword Base Req: Level 25, 120 Str
    125-143 Damage, 0.8 Speed, 30 Str, 6% Dodge, 2% Hit, 2% Crit, 15 H/s, 3 M/s, 35 Armor

Comment: I know this is about to get alot of heat, why on earth did i make sword weaker than wand? Simple. This sword is special, it has the ability to preform the weapon combo called Execute. More on weapon combos in this thread link https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...te-Combo-Guide. So i had to lower the damage so that bears don't completely destroy the game since the are the only class with a dang near infinite stun lock. Even then don't let this discourage you since this weapon will also have the best dodge percentage, H/s, and armor value.

*Elite Armors*

Comment to the Devs: I lowered the armor value on each Level 25 elite armor so that PvP doesn't feel so tanky even with Enchantments. With HP going up to 500 i saw no reason to give Str a major advantage in tanking because of WHOMP Sword and newly improved WHAM. Level 25 Elite armors will also require the player to have 125 base requirement compared to weapons 120. 125 being just enough so that a L.25 player can still equip elites.

BLAMM Cyber Armor Base Req: Level 25, 125 Dex
    30 Dex, 2% Dodge, 5% Hit, 5% Crit, 465 Health, 12 Damage, 5 H/s, 23 Armor

Comment: Oh man did Blamm need these stats. Even though i vastly improved it the first, this is just what was needed. Where to even begin? I increased the HP value by 10 but decreased the armor greatly. Damage was added alongside better crit. Armor was decreased for reasons said above but overall this is possible perfection. Taking away ability to tank in exchange for dealing damage is always best when in the discussion for Dex.

WHAMM Cyber Armor Base Req: Level 25, 125 Str
    30 Str, 3% Dodge, 2% Hit, 500 Health, 6 Damage, 15 H/s, 2 M/s, 35 Armor

Comment: When you have 500 Health the question isn't always "Can i tank?" But instead "How am i going to regenerate this much health?" Luckily i got the answer. I went and tested as much as possibleto figure out what's too much HP regen and what's too low. 78 HP regen blew through 1.2k Health at a quick pace and 20 barely touched it. Then i found it. 30-40 HP regen was just enough to get a player to full at the same rate 20 HP regen worked on 500 Health. This to me is the trump card of Str and if this thread gets implemented into the game i sure will enjoy doing warbird and str bear.

ZAMM Cyber Armor Base Req: Level 25, 125 Int
    30 Int, 445 Health, 8 Damage, 10 M/s, 24 Armor

Comment: I felt personally that ZAMM was already balanced correctly. So i did minimum improvements from this but i did take inspiration from L.55 Mega Mage Robes. MM had barely any stats but the sets Mana Regen is what stuck out the most. There were times where i would go head up with glyph mages and sometimes win because i could regen far faster than they could. To sum out what i view MM is a weak set of gear that's most deadly when fought with mana shield. Now with this armor added to wand it does the absolute opposite as it creates a monster combo. I have hopes for this one.

And finally done. I still don't see how cinco does this but props to em.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 05-13-2020 at 10:52 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Insane work. I know you've worked on this for a long time and it looks insanely good! Hope that Cinco will add these stats because they look balanced and people could play whatever they want from wand with shield to blaster/staff. Well done brother!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

May have to return to 25-35 pvp. Nice work.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Cool! I am looking forward to reviewing all of this in detail once I'm finished with all the Valentine's Day madness. :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool! I am looking forward to reviewing all of this in detail once I'm finished with all the Valentine's Day madness. :-)
    Ooooo baby there's gonna be a lot of love to give (talking about you, Dollo...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Ooooo baby there's gonna be a lot of love to give (talking about you, Dollo...)
    I won't be alone this Valentine's Day. I'll have you

@MageFFA/Quality - a nice thorough proposal. I skimmed it so I didn't read all of it right now, but it might be a good idea for Cinco to add in the Elite shields and distribute a portion of the armor from weapons to them instead.

It will also be interesting to see how new Valentine's gear compares to these armors and weapons.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Can you also review the Hit% in twink for me. For some reason Hit% doesn't seem to be the same as it was some 2-5 years ago. The stats says it's lower than what it use to be but debuffs actually do not work. I remember being a L.40 warbird with 6 blind and Str bears with 95 or less hit couldn't touch me at all. Now it seems that i can blind someone with 90 or less hit and it still wouldn't matter.

What i remember was 95 Hit being equalivent to 70% and anything higher being safe to PvP with. Now if i were to blind someone with let's say 92% Hit it wouldn't benefit me as the player wilk simply nuke through it anyways. This has happened alot since the fix on 3pc but it would be helpful if it was looked into.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Any chance that this can happen anytime soon?

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Any chance that this can happen anytime soon?
    Level 25 Elite balance adjustments are not an immediate priority. So no - not soon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Hi

Okdjsjsjsnnsnsnsjs