Thread: Can I join back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default Can I join back?

So I quit and I am now level 63, I have some stuff with me like a useless 10M solid gold vanity, a heroic magma, some balanced gear like a balanced gun and all that, I'm level 2 at the mausoleum place and I am not looking towards buying plat so it possible for me to farm a moderate amount(daily 45 mins to 1 hour) and competitively PvP at 76? Any other type of help/knowledge is appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    So I quit and I am now level 63, I have some stuff with me like a useless 10M solid gold vanity, a heroic magma, some balanced gear like a balanced gun and all that, I'm level 2 at the mausoleum place and I am not looking towards buying plat so it possible for me to farm a moderate amount(daily 45 mins to 1 hour) and competitively PvP at 76? Any other type of help/knowledge is appreciated.
    If you farm 1m in 45-60minutes every day (hardly possible) you could get competitive gear at the end of 2020 to find a barely active PvP bracket with always the same people (not many) who play and have better gear than you, because what you bought throughout the year will be outdated and even if it's not it still can't reach the same level of jewels and awakenings as the people who are in pvp, because you would need another half a year with 1m per day to reach that and don't forget that leveling will take quite some time if you only play 1h a day, so don't calculate any money if you do leveling instead of farming.

Duggar Daggers 100m atm, might be cheaper in the future,
    Pernicious Set 40m,
    Good Arcane Arti 30m,
    Arc Armor + Helm (might be worse than 76 endless set, hard to know now) about 40m,
    Settler Belt/ Arcane Belt (not sure what's best to use atm) 1m(good awake for settler belt) - 15m (decent arc belt)

All that stuff should have decent armor and stat % awakes so calculate some extra costs for that (50-100m)

Then add some money for your pet combination (Heroic Magma is outdated), I'm not sure about what's best atm, but 30m+ should be the cost for that.

Then good Jewels are also extremely important nowadays, you should at least have full nobles for not having a big disadvantage (1m each).

Of course you can play with worse gear, but be prepared to die even though you played better than your opponent then. And it's not like back at 61 where you could still kill geared opponents with medium cost gear. The stat difference nowadays is far more significant if you use 100m gear instead of the gear i listed above.
    Last edited by Pxoo; 02-02-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    If you farm 1m in 45-60minutes every day (hardly possible) you could get competitive gear at the end of 2020 to find a barely active PvP bracket with always the same people (not many) who play and have better gear than you, because what you bought throughout the year will be outdated and even if it's not it still can't reach the same level of jewels and awakenings as the people who are in pvp, because you would need another half a year with 1m per day to reach that and don't forget that leveling will take quite some time if you only play 1h a day, so don't calculate any money if you do leveling instead of farming.

Duggar Daggers 100m atm, might be cheaper in the future,
    Pernicious Set 40m,
    Good Arcane Arti 30m,
    Arc Armor + Helm (might be worse than 76 endless set, hard to know now) about 40m,
    Settler Belt/ Arcane Belt (not sure what's best to use atm) 1m(good awake for settler belt) - 15m (decent arc belt)

All that stuff should have decent armor and stat % awakes so calculate some extra costs for that (50-100m)

Then add some money for your pet combination (Heroic Magma is outdated), I'm not sure about what's best atm, but 30m+ should be the cost for that.

Then good Jewels are also extremely important nowadays, you should at least have full nobles for not having a big disadvantage (1m each).

Of course you can play with worse gear, but be prepared to die even though you played better than your opponent then. And it's not like back at 61 where you could still kill geared opponents with medium cost gear. The stat difference nowadays is far more significant if you use 100m gear instead of the gear i listed above.
    You can see new Endless and Tainted set stats in the crafting station.

As for the OP, I think you can easily get some decent gear in a few weeks, because you probably have some old items which you can sell for good prices, but there's no thing such as a competitive PVP at level 76. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Pm me in game, I can help with getting gold. A lot of gold, but you must work for it haha.