Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some Letter to Sts :)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Some Letter to Sts :)

Dear sts,

Now many of your accounts are banned, and some of my friends have also experienced it, even players who do not violate the ToS are hit. Come on sts, we spend time to farm in vardan valley gates or deep to get gold and become a professional player, it is very time consuming because we are serious about playing your game. Some of my friends got banned this morning and he has just returned to playing al about 7 months ago, and when he have reached his wish, wasted his time and some money, now you easily banned him? he didn't even break the ToS. Ok maybe this is just a mistake on your system and I hope so. please be a prefessional game development.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Absolutly the same over here.... Some od my friends have texted me today and sent me a picture of their account being banned.... Now i dont know what is going on, but i really do hope so this will get solved....all them were friendly OP players, not to mention they were your customers and a huge help to the players comunity. Thank you in advance.

Odesláno z mého Lenovo K10a40 pomocí Tapatalk
    IGN: Magicmate / Magicyordl

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAgicMate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

keep your spirits up, my friend is also get banned, maybe because he has vanity Frankenstein and yeti, calm down you there

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to revengee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azzahra Aprilia Putri View Post
    Dear sts,

Now many of your accounts are banned, and some of my friends have also experienced it, even players who do not violate the ToS are hit. Come on sts, we spend time to farm in vardan valley gates or deep to get gold and become a professional player, it is very time consuming because we are serious about playing your game. Some of my friends got banned this morning and he has just returned to playing al about 7 months ago, and when he have reached his wish, wasted his time and some money, now you easily banned him? he didn't even break the ToS. Ok maybe this is just a mistake on your system and I hope so. please be a prefessional game development.

Thank you

mybe he trash talking someone and that someone reported him for being rude that's against the rule to ruin someone's game if im correct

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Since i play AL i wonder about ban with no reason, that was 2014 and now 2020 still happen so sad :'). My friend lost 250gl skratch and around 200mil. I think if u get rich u will get banned

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

True, 2 76 people also got banned and nobody really know why

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vendelta View Post
    True, 2 76 people also got banned and nobody really know why
    I hope this is just wrong system like old day when goblin event at 2016 or 2017 idk and they got unbanned then sts gave them lazarith jewel for sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Usually if you just explain what happened in a nice email to the support u get unbanned... if you did not violate the ToS. Many players know what they did wrong yet try to lie on forums for a chance to unban (Not saying any of you do just seen many times before). They dont ban people once they get rich, they dont ban people who are f2p. Theres no reason to do so. Sts knows what benefits them and what doesnt, you dont need to give them a lesson here lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Usually if you just explain what happened in a nice email to the support u get unbanned... if you did not violate the ToS. Many players know what they did wrong yet try to lie on forums for a chance to unban (Not saying any of you do just seen many times before). They dont ban people once they get rich, they dont ban people who are f2p. Theres no reason to do so. Sts knows what benefits them and what doesnt, you dont need to give them a lesson here lol
    My friend did it, i make this thread to share to everyone about a problem still happen after 4 years ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Probably banned coz of mass gold transfer to other account.. since they were rich.. just guessing.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Most likely banned for account violations of the very worst kind. Sad to say we discovered a lot of exploiters and platinum farmers in recent days - and banned them. The nature of all this is understandably embarrassing for these exploiters, so you shouldn’t expect them to tell you the truth of why they were banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Individuals can contact support if they truly don't believe they've done anything banworthy.

As a reminder:
    Selling in-game assets (accounts/items/gold/names/whatever) for real world currency is not allowed.
    Platinum offers are once per real person, you may not do the same offer on multiple accounts.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: