Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 59 PVP.... Come and Join Us!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default closed

Last edited by Darkoptiic; 01-19-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Reserved 11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You forgot to mention, that a single op rogue can kill two maxed gear mages. And obliterate a warrior if he doesn’t use jug or glowstick in time.

You also forgot to mention that players have been trying to sell their level 58 pvp gear because it’s a dead level and they’re trying to lure in unsuspecting players who don’t know anything about it. Just because you have 7 players in 4 different guild, prove nothing.

For those who want to waste their hard earned gold here. Be my guest. I’m not going to stop you.

Best wishes on the bracket. Good luck to those who actually waste time buying gear, who are eventually going to sell it within the next few days.

Have fun, and good luck friend.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    You forgot to mention, that a single op rogue can kill two maxed gear mages. And obliterate a warrior if he doesn’t use jug or glowstick in time.

You also forgot to mention that players have been trying to sell their level 58 pvp gear because it’s a dead level and they’re trying to lure in unsuspecting players who don’t know anything about it. Just because you have 7 players in 4 different guild, prove nothing.

For those who want to waste their hard earned gold here. Be my guest. I’m not going to stop you.

Best wishes on the bracket. Good luck to those who actually waste time buying gear, who are eventually going to sell it within the next few days.

Have fun, and good luck friend.
    With all due respect, it seems to me like you’ve never pvped before if you think a maxed rogue can beat two maxed mages in ANY zone. Rogues are op, but that’s not the brackets fault..... it’s just how the game is. With your logic pvp shouldn’t even exist in Arcane Legends. I assure you the bracket is active and there are more than “7 players” per guild. You could come and see for yourself.

Also, you might want to spend time honing your pvp skills instead of writing paragraphs crying about class difference.

Thank you for your comment though “friend”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkoptiic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoptiic View Post
    if you think a maxed rogue can beat two maxed mages in ANY zone. Rogues are op, but that’s not the brackets fault..... it’s just how the game is. “friend”
    You didn’t deny it because it’s true. But hey, all who see this comment, don’t take my word for it. Go ahead, go to this bracket. See for yourselves.

there is no skill in current pvp, it all about who has the better gear. Rogue with 6k armor, 3k damage, will beat rogue with 3k armor 2k damage.

Reason I stop play pvp 2 year ago is because Cinco say if we want fair balance fight then we should duel are own class. That why I stop.

Like I said earlier “good luck”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Rogues dominate lvl 59 pvp, it’s useless to go to because there’s like 4 rogues who run that bracket with the best gears

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    You didn’t deny it because it’s true. But hey, all who see this comment, don’t take my word for it. Go ahead, go to this bracket. See for yourselves.

there is no skill in current pvp, it all about who has the better gear. Rogue with 6k armor, 3k damage, will beat rogue with 3k armor 2k damage.

Reason I stop play pvp 2 year ago is because Cinco say if we want fair balance fight then we should duel are own class. That why I stop.

Like I said earlier “good luck”.
    I am also going to lvl 58-59 pvp this is a very active area for pvp in the game atm and has been for a couple months seems like this guy above me had a bad time in pvp and now is hating on it but this is the most active area for pvp I seen so far many many players and guilds and the players I have added from 58-59 are consistently in PvP the gears are indeed very affordable and also much respect to you for even making this fourm I really appreciate the time you put into it Enjoy pvp guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
    Rogues dominate lvl 59 pvp, it’s useless to go to because there’s like 4 rogues who run that bracket with the best gears
    Ehh this is not true at all I really hate to see nabs complain about pvp just because they refuse to get stronger and work on there skills instead they get one shotted and killed and trash talk the entire bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Ehh this is not true at all I really hate to see nabs complain about pvp just because they refuse to get stronger and work on there skills instead they get one shotted and killed and trash talk the entire bracket

Yeah it’s so fun being a rogue with 5k armor and still getting one shorted by the top tier rogues of that bracket, so much fun you toxic bum

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yeah it’s so fun being a rogue with 5k armor and still getting one shorted by the top tier rogues of that bracket, so much fun you toxic bum
    Lol how am I being toxic? Even since when I was in pvp lvl 16 if I spent more money on my gears and got full para set guess what...I was much stronger then the other mages there does not mean that there was only mages playing with same type of gears I was using also with the amount of pets there’s so much strategic ways to fight people then way back then when u couldn’t slot eggs seems like people like u don’t know anything about pvp buy gears and get smacked then u come to complain about pvp being dead...was it dead when u went in there and got one shotted?? U guys amuse me it’s simple want better gears pay for them if not learn how to fight with what u have

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Lol how am I being toxic? Even since when I was in pvp lvl 16 if I spent more money on my gears and got full para set guess what...I was much stronger then the other mages there does not mean that there was only mages playing with same type of gears I was using also with the amount of pets there’s so much strategic ways to fight people then way back then when u couldn’t slot eggs seems like people like u don’t know anything about pvp buy gears and get smacked then u come to complain about pvp being dead...was it dead when u went in there and got one shotted?? U guys amuse me it’s simple want better gears pay for them if not learn how to fight with what u have

Lol there is no way to be strategic at lvl 59 when rogues only one shot. Anyone who’s ever played at 59 knows rogues only one shot unless your a decent tank

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol there is no way to be strategic at lvl 59 when rogues only one shot. Anyone who’s ever played at 59 knows rogues only one shot unless your a decent tank
    Sound like that’s Someone who needs to buy better gears then and there’s strategies in every level of pvp ANYONE who has played MULTIPLE levels of pvp knows this fact you just might be uneducated in the pvp worlds it’s alright bro stick to Pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sound like that’s Someone who needs to buy better gears then and there’s strategies in every level of pvp ANYONE who has played MULTIPLE levels of pvp knows this fact you just might be uneducated in the pvp worlds it’s alright bro stick to Pve

Have fun at 59

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Have fun at 59
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I see a lot people selling 58/59 gears ingame last 2 months..wich feels like this bracket is dying.. Most of them told me they quit the bracket and lvl up their chars.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

today i entered tdm and nobody there isn#t that active i guess

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vendelta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I am also going to lvl 58-59 pvp this is a very active area for pvp in the game atm and has been for a couple months seems like this guy above me had a bad time in pvp and now is hating on it but this is the most active area for pvp I seen so far many many players and guilds and the players I have added from 58-59 are consistently in PvP the gears are indeed very affordable and also much respect to you for even making this fourm I really appreciate the time you put into it Enjoy pvp guys

The most active PvP is festerfang anything else is a lie and just to get unsuspecting player to buy gear for a dead bracket. Refuse to play any PvP besides festerfang, rogue managed to be a Tank while being a damager at the same time. Also you’re telling me that I’ll have a chance to win if I spend 20m on gears while the other guy spent 100m+ on gears? This is a joke? I thought clowns were suppose to be funny?

Have fun on your bracket. Also like I said, anyone is welcome to buy gear here, I’m not going to try and stop you. But don’t complain to me once you try to sell their gear within the next few days. Have fun booboobear.

This is my last response to this thread. Have good day all.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Its dead stop lying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Dead bracket and i wish to the newcomers, Rest In Pieces 1 shot by rog.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

the point of 59 is to keep gears cheap so players dont have to buy 60 arti, arc armor, etc to compete. Most expensive class costs 57m.