Thread: Do devs read this thread?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Do devs read this thread?

If not, then not going to waste my time writing one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post

No. They made an entire thread just to ignore it and make no innovation on the game that gives them money... yes, they read the thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xudo View Post
    No. They made an entire thread just to ignore it and make no innovation on the game that gives them money... yes, they read the thread.

Making it and reading it and 2 very different things, anyone can make it. However i dont see any feedback from the Devs on the PvP threads, there have been so many at this points.
    Looks like they dont care about their players. Sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Making it and reading it and 2 very different things, anyone can make it. However i dont see any feedback from the Devs on the PvP threads, there have been so many at this points.

Tbf, a lot of pvp threads are probably judt repeating the same old ****, which I wouldnt respond to after a while either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Lol slow your role there! They care very much, there are only so many times they can respond to what's essentially the same thread. They also don't normally tell us about their secret projects. Just be patient!
    Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I've absolutely gotten dev attention on posts of my own though :]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Tbf, a lot of pvp threads are probably judt repeating the same old ****, which I wouldnt respond to after a while either

Actually the pvp players are the ones who made the game continue to what it is now.
    I know this because ive been playing for around 6yrs.
    So i think they have every right to make thread on it, because pvp atm is not good and needs to be updated if the game wants to continue.
    This game shouldnt be PvE focused, there should be more content, that helps pvp too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Actually the pvp players are the ones who made the game continue to what it is now.
    I know this because ive been playing for around 6yrs.
    So i think they have every right to make thread on it, because pvp atm is not good and needs to be updated if the game wants to continue.
    This game shouldnt be PvE focused, there should be more content, that helps pvp too.

The game should absolutely be PvE focused. Telling me pvp, which is basically dead is what keeps the game going doesnt make much sense. they have the right to make a repetitive post. But, devs have the right to choose whether or not it's worth responding again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The game should absolutely be PvE focused. Telling me pvp, which is basically dead is what keeps the game going doesnt make much sense. they have the right to make a repetitive post. But, devs have the right to choose whether or not it's worth responding again

If u were playing in 2016 u would know how active game was compared to now, since Gary left and the removal of PvP lb and awakening, they screwed PvP because they were focusing more on the $ then the actual game, and so thats how PvP died. PvE can be lame sometimes doing the same map over and over haha, game needs diverse content for everyone, dont think only about yourself bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Not every thread made is responded to by devs or players. Some threads receive no replies.

If devs responded to every thread, they would have no time to develop, they would just become forum keyboard ninjas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If its pve focused then how are new players gonna get their pvp aps? Dummy farming is what you are making happened, ive seen old players who hasnt even done pvp aps as yet, heck even u mr toejaam havent done ur 1k kills yet lol, so no it shouldnt be pve focused only. Some players do pvp for aps and some do it for the sheer excitment of fighting, ive done my 10k kills and im a 63 rog, i just pvp now for the fun of it. Just becuz u like doing pve doesnt mean devs should put all their interest into pve. no salt im just honst, ur choice how u take it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    If its pve focused then how are new players gonna get their pvp aps? Dummy farming is what you are making happened, ive seen old players who hasnt even done pvp aps as yet, heck even u mr toejaam havent done ur 1k kills yet lol, so no it shouldnt be pve focused only. Some players do pvp for aps and some do it for the sheer excitment of fighting, ive done my 10k kills and im a 63 rog, i just pvp now for the fun of it. Just becuz u like doing pve doesnt mean devs should put all their interest into pve. no salt im just honst, ur choice how u take it.

"The game should be PvE focused" and "Let's delete PvP" are two very different statements. The game should be focused on PvE. Since you brought up the aps, why should they put most of their attention on something to allow people to get like 600 aps and ignore the other 38,000? Arcane legends is primarily a PvE game. While I never said they should trash PvP, I believe they shouldnt try and make the entire game about PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"The game should be PvE focused" and "Let's delete PvP" are two very different statements. The game should be focused on PvE. Since you brought up the aps, why should they put most of their attention on something to allow people to get like 600 aps and ignore the other 38,000? Arcane legends is primarily a PvE game. While I never said they should trash PvP, I believe they shouldnt try and make the entire game about PvP

They shouldnt make the entire game pve either lol, its more than 600 aps just fyi, everyone has different things they like, urs may be pve, but many ppl prefer pvp over pve their attention should be divided equally in both pve and pvp, this wouldnt be so hard if they would just take the suggestions their experienced players gave em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    They shouldnt make the entire game pve either lol, its more than 600 aps just fyi, everyone has different things they like, urs may be pve, but many ppl prefer pvp over pve their attention should be divided equally in both pve and pvp, this wouldnt be so hard if they would just take the suggestions their experienced players gave em

The number of aps doesnt change my point. The game is primarily a PvE game. Not to say they shouldnt give attention to the PvP that's already there, but they should focus more on the PvE as thats what most of the game is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The number of aps doesnt change my point. The game is primarily a PvE game. Not to say they shouldnt give attention to the PvP that's already there, but they should focus more on the PvE as thats what most of the game is

You seem ignorant of the fact that they're already giving pve most of the attention lol, there's more to the game than pve, may be thats what u do all day but not everyone does that, make another toon, head into an active bracket, pvp for a day and then you'll understand why everyone craves for pvp to come back. I'll rest my case here, you're blinded by the fact that "you" love pve so you're only seeing things from a one sided point of view. i'll respect your opinion and leave it here. Thkx

Ps i do both pve and pvp and i like both, dont get any wrong ideas

Last edited by mizzbamzy; 02-04-2020 at 10:26 PM.