Thread: Gauntlet coming back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default Gauntlet coming back?

The last Gauntlet event that I know is from 2016. I would like to know if there is going to be a new one and also the opinion of the community. Thanks in advance.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have mentioned it in a thread before, really want one, but i can no longer do much since I have things going on, but I am sure it would need to be ranomized dungeons like somberholt, macro users dream about events like the gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Gauntlet was fun, i was in gauntlet 4 lb,but players only care for gold and item for now, so the gauntlet event wont be a hit unless sts put some new reward for those leaderboarders
    E.g : banner ( ofc we got that ) and some new title like 1-3 got a red title , 4-10 green , 11-20 blue , and also good amount of gold drop by chance

Thats just my opinion to revive gauntlet. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I also loved to run gauntlet. But I always remembered gauntlet was pretty hardcore. I thought the first gauntlet had a max of 120 runs to be on lb, that’s how hard it was.

I think now a days people will over exaggerate and run to 5k runs.. like with the current lb event. Also the difference in gears is too much now a days, I think players with 10k damage and the players with an overall of 4k damage, the gap inbetween them might be too high. In the past the damage diff would be 50-200. That’s quite a lot, 6000 damage.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

+111
    //11chars

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I myself have never played the gauntlet >.< I've heard a ton, and have been "playing" since 2013, but we've all been "playing" since then. Everyone takes breaks, I generally take mine every event XD Never really started doing events at all until Gob 2017, and I've slacked since then. Beneath the useless life story though is a fat +1, was just ensuring 11 characters :P And maybe someone could explain exactly how it worked if they're feeling up to it too, I'd love to feel bad about what I missed!
    Cheers!
    (+1)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I myself have never played the gauntlet >.< I've heard a ton, and have been "playing" since 2013, but we've all been "playing" since then. Everyone takes breaks, I generally take mine every event XD Never really started doing events at all until Gob 2017, and I've slacked since then. Beneath the useless life story though is a fat +1, was just ensuring 11 characters :P And maybe someone could explain exactly how it worked if they're feeling up to it too, I'd love to feel bad about what I missed!
    Cheers!
    (+1)

Same, I never played Gauntlet, really want to know how it works

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's the same thing as running hauntlet. but at the end its frostir and maybe another boss I honestly forgot. people ran it for the banner and LB. these days it wont fit in with what the new comers want, all gold drop. you may get 100 golf if your lucky running hauntlet as of now. this was a great event in it's time cause hauntlet coins were needed for Grimm and that spider. the game has gone far away from farming and running maps, now it's all about the gold. IMO it's sad. miss the old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iculous View Post
    It's the same thing as running hauntlet. but at the end its frostir and maybe another boss I honestly forgot. people ran it for the banner and LB. these days it wont fit in with what the new comers want, all gold drop. you may get 100 golf if your lucky running hauntlet as of now. this was a great event in it's time cause hauntlet coins were needed for Grimm and that spider. the game has gone far away from farming and running maps, now it's all about the gold. IMO it's sad. miss the old days.
    It can be slowly changed back to the way it was just as it was changed to what it is now and people will not complain, I won't quit the game for a fourth time because of gold loot again. Four times I have given my old gear away, my gold, with intent to not come back, but I just keep returning.
    @StS, you have made yourselves an amazing game here, please keep it going, if it works, and its the main thing keeping you going, please make it your main focus, other games can be a side thing.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk