Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The trend of market value manipulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Disclaimer: it only works if the player says the ign of his/her alt. twink on the same account.

Here is a basic trick I've myself found out for knowing if the price/ current offer is being faked by the seller or no.

Simply put the ign of the seller in the ignore list.
    Then try adding the name mentioned by the seller for the current offer he/she got from.

The name shall either be added or it would say, the name already exists in the ignore list.

Ignoring a player basically ignores all the alternate characters a player has, giving him no chance to stalk you or disturb you via his alt.

It would work only upto certain extent. Though there are many flaws in this tip, Its worth trying, because i have caught many players using this simple method, whom later became toxic and abusive.

Hope it helps,

Peace.
    Last edited by MasterSan; 02-03-2020 at 08:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterSan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSan View Post
    Disclaimer: it only works if the player says the ign of his/her alt. twink on the same account.

Here is a basic trick I've myself found out for knowing if the price/ current offer is being faked by the seller or no.

Simply put the ign of the seller in the ignore list.
    Then try adding the name mentioned by the seller for the current offer he/she got from.

The name shall either be added or it would say, the name already exists in the ignore list.

Ignoring a player basically ignores all the alternate characters a player has, giving him no chance to stalk you or disturb you via his alt.

It would work only upto certain extent. Though there are many flaws in this tip, Its worth trying, because i have caught many players using this simple method, whom later became toxic and abusive.

Hope it helps,

Peace.
    That's an idea Yea but ppl coukd make a new guest acc whenever they want and fake it too.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk