Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The trend of market value manipulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Here is the video; I forgot to mention another way to spot them is if you have the same item and they are trying to sell it super high so you offer to sell it to them for a lot less and they decline to buy yours even though you want 2m for the item and they want 7m. I do this so much to people, and they decline me. I try to sell them the same item but super "cheap".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Here is the video; I forgot to mention another way to spot them is if you have the same item and they are trying to sell it super high so you offer to sell it to them for a lot less and they decline to buy yours even though you want 2m for the item and they want 7m. I do this so much to people, and they decline me. I try to sell them the same item but super "cheap".

This here is a great video once again from encryptions touched base on ALL subjects and aspects of this topic I think we should just end the forum on this note because any questions you have directed to this topic is found in said video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    This here is a great video once again from encryptions touched base on ALL subjects and aspects of this topic I think we should just end the forum on this note because any questions you have directed to this topic is found in said video

My questions were directed to the devs and I'm not new to the tips. And why should it end? Or do I smell insecurity here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    My questions were directed to the devs and I'm not new to the tips. And why should it end? Or do I smell insecurity here
    I just feel anymore digging into this is all senseless non provable speech encryptions covered literally everything that can be done to help make sure the offer is a real c/o and what are you trying to say about insecurity’s wanna be specific or are we gonna keep beating around the bush also if we leave it here or not it’s still up to the Dev weather or not they will even reply to this seeing if it meaningful to do so or a waste of time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I just feel anymore digging into this is all senseless non provable speech encryptions covered literally everything that can be done to help make sure the offer is a real c/o and what are you trying to say about insecurity’s wanna be specific or are we gonna keep beating around the bush also if we leave it here or not it’s still up to the Dev weather or not they will even reply to this seeing if it meaningful to do so or a waste of time

Imagine being against an obvious improvement of quality of life. The only reason why it's not done is because it's too much work, there's not a single positive thing about it.

I think you should re-read the OP.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Imagine being against an obvious improvement of quality of life. The only reason why it's not done is because it's too much work, there's not a single positive thing about it.

I think you should re-read the OP.
    I read it just fine the first time and like I said how are you gonna stop friends from “manipulating” prices? If I’m a guild master and I tell officers to bump my thread with good offers for a expensive new item how is that supposed to be stopped? Your right it’s to much work and it’s a obvious waste of time I could understand if there was set prices for the items but the market always varies and who said I was against it? Like I said the responses after mine are just Nonsense speech Encryptions covered everything in the video posted but when u comes to fourms that’s completely out of their hands there supposed to have some random guy watching fourms 24/7 to make sure prices aren’t being manipulated? What kinda nonsense is that? Big waste of time especially since people can just list items that are not commonly in auc for high prices and some person who really wants it decides to offer them little lower then what is currently in auc for? All nonsense speech like I said typing this was a huge waste of time I think you should re read op post and see all the flaws in what he is asking for tell me how much sense it really makes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I read it just fine the first time and like I said how are you gonna stop friends from “manipulating” prices? If I’m a guild master and I tell officers to bump my thread with good offers for a expensive new item how is that supposed to be stopped? Your right it’s to much work and it’s a obvious waste of time I could understand if there was set prices for the items but the market always varies and who said I was against it? Like I said the responses after mine are just Nonsense speech Encryptions covered everything in the video posted but when u comes to fourms that’s completely out of their hands there supposed to have some random guy watching fourms 24/7 to make sure prices aren’t being manipulated? What kinda nonsense is that? Big waste of time especially since people can just list items that are not commonly in auc for high prices and some person who really wants it decides to offer them little lower then what is currently in auc for? All nonsense speech like I said typing this was a huge waste of time I think you should re read op post and see all the flaws in what he is asking for tell me how much sense it really makes

I agree 100%, it should stop. Easiest way to make it stop is to just stop replying, and please don't take that with salt, I prefer pepper. You don't have to retort everything someone says, even though I, like just about everyone, feel the need to. If you really think all that needs to be said has been said then stop talking. Again, literally no salt, just replying to the last person to say something, you're not at all a target and should find no reason to pull something out against me, take the cake or don't, you needn't throw it on the ground.
    Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The only person spouting nonsense is you. Everybody else has been civil about their responses. And I clearly don't understand how having identifiers for multiple account holders (a QoL upgrade) is nonsense because that is what the thread is about. You are derailing the content to something else entirely. I did not ask anyone to sit and monitor traders market. If you want to create drama take it elsewhere.
    Last edited by Bundlos; 02-04-2020 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Typo