Thread: Returning to game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Returning to game

Hey I'm leveling and I'd like to know what skills I should use because I have a old skill set. I'm actually lvl 67 , with gear lvl 61. Should I wait till hit cap to change them ?
    Also I usually play solo cause there nobody in maus or Festerfang ever.
    Thankss

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U1 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groanicek View Post
    Hey I'm leveling and I'd like to know what skills I should use because I have a old skill set. I'm actually lvl 67 , with gear lvl 61. Should I wait till hit cap to change them ?
    Also I usually play solo cause there nobody in maus or Festerfang ever.
    Thankss

There's really no reason to run either of those maps anymore which is why there's no one there for starters, the general work ethic for grind has dropped significantly, it's just rely on quests and dailies for xp, no hours are spent in xp maps like festerfang much. For skills I'd say stick to what you know. I normally use an all attack build or an all attack and arc shield with mostly aoe attacks and all stats in int with mostly full passives, fireball mastery/shield mastery (not a fan of the unmoving mobs with clock) and I'll alternate ults depending on the situation. No one size fits all skill set atm with so much to do in so many different maps and zone types! Welcome back, hopefully you stay awhile! I'll help ya with dailies or the occasional festerfang grind if you need - ign yeh
    Cheers!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Returning to game

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    There's really no reason to run either of those maps anymore which is why there's no one there for starters, the general work ethic for grind has dropped significantly, it's just rely on quests and dailies for xp, no hours are spent in xp maps like festerfang much. For skills I'd say stick to what you know. I normally use an all attack build or an all attack and arc shield with mostly aoe attacks and all stats in int with mostly full passives, fireball mastery/shield mastery (not a fan of the unmoving mobs with clock) and I'll alternate ults depending on the situation. No one size fits all skill set atm with so much to do in so many different maps and zone types! Welcome back, hopefully you stay awhile! I'll help ya with dailies or the occasional festerfang grind if you need - ign yeh
    Cheers!
    Ohhhh your Yeh? Dam my bad bro but yah u type way to much stuff sometimes for a to the point man like me it’s all garbage but u did very good here in this thread I didn’t even know U do charity help for ppl who new to the game that’s very kind of you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Ohhhh your Yeh? Dam my bad bro but yah u type way to much stuff sometimes for a to the point man like me it’s all garbage but u did very good here in this thread I didn’t even know I do charity help for ppl who new to the game that’s very kind of you bro

Don't sweat it man, I hardly notice and definitely don't judge others based on what they say. I understand 100%, and thanks, I tend to overthink things, I just need to write like a book or something and leave you poor video game forum goers be XD Thanks again,
    Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Don't sweat it man, I hardly notice and definitely don't judge others based on what they say. I understand 100%, and thanks, I tend to overthink things, I just need to write like a book or something and leave you poor video game forum goers be XD Thanks again,
    Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Cheers!
    Well , that's basically what I've been doing , xp quests and not much , I appreciate u writing that much lol , thx really , so I'll keep leveling. I'm afraid this game is dying slowly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groanicek View Post
    Well , that's basically what I've been doing , xp quests and not much , I appreciate u writing that much lol , thx really , so I'll keep leveling. I'm afraid this game is dying slowly.

Nah, it's actually reviving!