Thread: Bring back ol school egg farm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fidelth For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fidelth View Post
    Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Wow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
    I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
    All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
    Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
    See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Wow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
    I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
    All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
    Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
    See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Haha yeah you will be seeing me in game my IGN is Deeaththekid lol