Thread: Bring back ol school egg farm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Bring back ol school egg farm

Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Kill Eggzavior, never want to see him again. Do make eggs farmable from the maps that were end game when the pet was introduced. Legendary eggs in the regular maps, mythic and above from Elite maps.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1 I really missed the oldschool farming. Great thread!
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1 to this. This would honestly give us more reason to actually farms and play instead of doing the same repetitive gold farm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

We need this so badly right now, great. +1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelingLazy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

They would surely want to increase the difficulty if heroics were to drop in old maps.

Heroic difficulty: put it through a "beta phase" to get the enemies strength tuned, then add the eggs as a rare drop. Then they also could add some APs and a new awakening to go with the new mode.

That's the only way i can see it happening, ive always endorsed this idea +1.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Kill Eggzavior, never want to see him again. Do make eggs farmable from the maps that were end game when the pet was introduced. Legendary eggs in the regular maps, mythic and above from Elite maps.
    I agree. A more classic form of farming would really help this game right now. Kill eggzavier and reintroduce actually farming maps for eggs. Would definitely liven up the maps a bit. No sense in having like 30 when only 3-4 are ran.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deuteronomy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Plus 1 ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

One of the best ideas to have hit the forums yet!

+420

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

+1

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to *Live* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

-1 to solve your problem simply make a hardcore char. I enjoyed farming eggs/items over there. It brought me back to the old days.
    Running with an undergeared team farming for legendary pets like malison etc. Losing some friends along the way cuz they died, and help em back up to the level your at. What i mean to say the option is already ingame.. only thing you should do is create a hc char and gogo. And do not touch eggzavier.. hes the holy grail ingame Best event ingame and really helpfull to get the pets you need.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sometimes a senior has to get his hands dirty for saving family..

@cinco eggxzvior needs to sleep with fishes.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    -1 to solve your problem simply make a hardcore char. I enjoyed farming eggs/items over there. It brought me back to the old days.
    Running with an undergeared team farming for legendary pets like malison etc. Losing some friends along the way cuz they died, and help em back up to the level your at. What i mean to say the option is already ingame.. only thing you should do is create a hc char and gogo. And do not touch eggzavier.. hes the holy grail ingame Best event ingame and really helpfull to get the pets you need.
    Hello fellow Arlorian..I do have 5 hardcore characters.. I take it slow..as i do with my gaming style in Arlor..

This is about.. Main characters.. Alot of players including myself miss farming eggs and doing elites....For fun..

My main characters are my reason for playing game.. Many people know me and we have been together since the beginning... We miss farming eggs.. This is not about regular elite map eggs.. This is about..farming the heroic versions of those eggs from the same maps..or possibly a new type of elite map..Heroic Elite maps..

This is just to add a new addition to our main characters and another way to connect with new players.. Some of my best moments in the game were teaching others in game good game ethics and techniques for doing elites and of course our social network we are connected thru on and off the game..

This idea is not about the arcane heroic pet types or mythic heroic pet types..or another way to get rich.. We have good gold grinding additions now..

This is about another way to have fun.. Bringing back one part, of many parts of the passion that have kept others like myself and the newer players that missed those times..
    Reawakening the love of Arlor that has kept us ancients coming back and staying around..Reigniting another way we had fun a few years back... Also while possibly gaining a cool egg or gaining a pet we dont have for heroic pet ap..

I appreciate your feedback.. I do enjoy harcore toons too.... Im glad you have passion in your heart to express your opinion..
    Have fun however you find ways to have fun.. If its hardcore characters that give you that fun..Enjoy it..
    We all have unique ways of enjoying our time in Arlor..
    For me is making new freinds...connecting with old freinds... Gaining AP slowly... Making progressive progress one day at a time.. Going slowly while making lasting memories.. And also collecting bubble frogs..Thats why this game is...unique.. We can play and grow on a unique unrushed timescale..We can choose to do what we want on there and not be conformed to predetermined paths as in other games of this type.. Have fun and wish you the best..See you in game sometime.... Friend me if you like.. IGN Topfrog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+500

Ign : Etit

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmxxzzmm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Boooooo

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

+1

yeah i remember the days when we would get a party together and run quests and farm eggs ...i miss those days

also they should bring back the A.R.S.E.S to buy the lower value eggs and get some off the market ..could make flounder worth something more than making Arlorian omelettes

EDIT..I went into the game..went to klaas and he gave me a flounder egg ...AM I A JOKE TO YOU STS!!!
    Last edited by konafez; 02-05-2020 at 03:58 PM.

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 +1 +1 +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    +1

yeah i remember the days when we would get a party together and run quests and farm eggs ...i miss those days

also they should bring back the A.R.S.E.S to buy the lower value eggs and get some off the market ..could make flounder worth something more than making Arlorian omelettes

EDIT..I went into the game..went to klaas and he gave me a flounder egg ...AM I A JOKE TO YOU STS!!!
    Maybe Klaas give you cake kona......someday ... Maybe Klaas give me... Frog suit vanity...hmm .. Ribbit

31. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+111111111

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macmack View Post
    +111111111

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk
    Awesome.. Let your forum friends in and out of game to come check this thread out