Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Champist For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yes it would work well.. Give a ol school method of farming eggs.. least the basic heroics.. rest we can do egg savier for..or get off market Thank you for your support see you in game.. ign Topfrog Lord of Frogs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

+1 , awesome idea, i miss farming malison in elite rook nest !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ive seen this suggested before and once again I think this is one of the best things they could do for the game. Imagine going into maps and there actually being people playing again. Elite chests are not enough as you can get them anywhere. But if there was certain pets in certain zones you would have people farming all over the game. Please put this in game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 for this. This is also for new players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thank you all for your support of my idea. Spread the word in game. Ign Topfrog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

+1111

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Have to say there is good and bad things with this idea!

Good:
    1) more fun (can farm many maps)
    2) very important for season players

Bad:
    1) economy destroy ( eggs will not cost anything)
    2) split players for to many maps will make harder to make pt for the most important place in the season map

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anacebela For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    Have to say there is good and bad things with this idea!

Good:
    1) more fun (can farm many maps)
    2) very important for season players

Bad:
    1) economy destroy ( eggs will not cost anything)
    2) split players for to many maps will make harder to make pt for the most important place in the season map
    The idea is only regard the heroic versions equivalent to the Legendary that are lootable on particular maps.. example.. Loki is from elite jarl..my idea adds...a tiny chance of looking a Heroic Loki..
    This idea does not apply to any heroics outside the elite map legendary egg loots.. Thanks for your feedback

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This would also give motivation to people to have options besides just grinding at seasonal maps.. myself and many others do all the maps ..
    This idea is a good way to implement training and mobbing and stuff with lower level new players..
    I have spent much of my gaming since start of game focused not only on my personal wealth but on game as a whole including teaching and showing new players the fun and passion of Arlor.. theres so much more to this game then just striving for end game op gear and op pets..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fidelth For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fidelth View Post
    Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Wow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
    I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
    All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
    Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
    See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
    I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
    All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
    Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
    See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogs

Haha yeah you will be seeing me in game my IGN is Deeaththekid lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yes I do know you haha.. well kind of.. seen your name.. think we are guildies too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes I do know you haha.. well kind of.. seen your name.. think we are guildies too

Yes we are lol you recently gave me a few frogs to put in my house lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Share this idea and send people to this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received