Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Bring back ol school egg farm

Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post: