Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: The gold selling thingy?

  1. #1
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default The gold selling thingy?

    Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    965
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didnít know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

    Now I know that this person may not be doing that... (free bump)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    306
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    This happens all the time. Youd be suprised.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didnít know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

    Now I know that this person may not be doing that... (free bump)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes thats wut i thought i seen many ppl do this i could name a few rn but that would cause drama but yea these low life no life players needa get banned asap

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    this item has 2 days auc

    Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,346
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    423
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

    Default

    Yah, saw something listed in each category with different names..

  8. #7
    Senior Member TheBlairWitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    burkittsville maryland
    Posts
    912
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    The best one i saw was spectral wings for 99,999,999 XD
    🍀The Green Witch🍀
    IGN:Theblairwitch

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Real question letís say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying thatís what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Real question letís say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying thatís what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    I am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    eh I can understand I guess but thereís actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly itís how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    eh I can understand I guess but thereís actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly itís how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy ya know?

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    Not really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy ya know?

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Oh if thatís the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Oh if thatís the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

    Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    I'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

    Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Whew scared me there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Junior Member megabull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didnít know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

    Now I know that this person may not be doing that... (free bump)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao facts I used to think the same thing seeing deary for like 60m


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MEGA BULL IS YOUR DARK LORD

  19. #16
    Junior Member megabull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Real question letís say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying thatís what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because ďtheir cheatingĒ but its really because they just jealous at the end of the day itís a game not real life and thereís always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MEGA BULL IS YOUR DARK LORD

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megabull For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megabull View Post
    Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because ďtheir cheatingĒ but its really because they just jealous at the end of the day itís a game not real life and thereís always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" k bucko

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzbamzy For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    Senior Member Azerothraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    622
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Real question letís say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying thatís what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I normally would stay out of discussions like these because some get overly emotionally invested in topics like this but here's why.


    How does it affect anyone of you guys?
    Selling gold reduces the money devs can make per month. In the past, devs had to be fired because people were exploiting offers with Fyber ( then most probably selling the gold for cash). This ended up costing devs a $250,000 contract with Fyber. When devs get fired, the quality of the game is reduced E.g. support services since there is less manpower/ideas. It affects everyone. Have you wondered why these guys get banned?

    Does them selling that item for 99m affect your current gold?
    When enough people do it, the market manipulation starts and prices for items you want to buy rise so your gold is less valuable because fewer people buy plat to open locked which contains new weapons and gears. Why buy plat when you can buy gold for a cheap price? The select few who play legit can then sell their Duggar dagger for 200m. This makes end game harder and longer for everyone; Time= Money. I am aware Duggar dagger is a luxury and not needed but a majority of the game is about building your stats and challenging yourself with harder mobs. This is why we get new expansions. A class can get bullied or people leave the party when others arent invited to party if they dont have OP gears. People wouldnt take a certain class if they didnt have the best gears. Why would I waste my time with a nab when I spent 200m to run maps fast and get my gold back? I dont know if you played this game long enough to witness these things.

    Does it affect how you normally play the game? Does it affect your ability to farm?
    It does, the same answer as above whether you are able to see it or not. Nothing in the game is random, a majority of the game is dependant on each other.

    Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying thatís what there doing how does it affect anyone here in this thread right now?
    I have been approached in the past by gold selling websites to promote their site in my youtube videos. They offered me $500 per week for 3 ads per week. I of course refused several times but do you think they would offer me money if it didnt benefit them. winners win at the expense of someone else. While this may not be clear to you, it is harmful to the community in multiple dimensions.

    I hope this provides some insights.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:


  25. #19
    Junior Member megabull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    Says the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" k bucko

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Lol yea and Iíll do it again your point is? He couldíve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his enjoy your night ďbuckoĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MEGA BULL IS YOUR DARK LORD

  26. #20
    Member mizzbamzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megabull View Post
    Lol yea and Iíll do it again your point is? He couldíve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his enjoy your night ďbuckoĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then dont call others a snitch, snitch, yea night

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2019, 07:57 PM
  2. Bee antenna thingy
    By Rifto in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 07:23 PM
  3. How do you do the url thingy
    By Phoenixking in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
  4. Leveling thingy
    By Barbamitsos in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. Imo chat thingy.
    By Barbamitsos in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •