Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The gold selling thingy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default The gold selling thingy?

Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mizzbamzy View Post
    Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?

Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didn’t know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

Now I know that this person may not be doing that... (free bump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This happens all the time. Youd be suprised.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didn’t know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

Yes thats wut i thought i seen many ppl do this i could name a few rn but that would cause drama but yea these low life no life players needa get banned asap

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this item has 2 days auc

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Yah, saw something listed in each category with different names..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The best one i saw was spectral wings for 99,999,999 XD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Real question let’s say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Real question let’s say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks

I am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

eh I can understand I guess but there’s actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly it’s how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

eh I can understand I guess but there’s actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly it’s how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know?

Not really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy ya know?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Not really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy ya know?

Oh if that’s the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Oh if that’s the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then

I'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

Whew scared me there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

Lmao facts I used to think the same thing seeing deary for like 60m

MEGA BULL IS YOUR DARK LORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because “their cheating” but its really because they just jealous at the end of the day it’s a game not real life and there’s always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation )

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megabull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megabull View Post
    Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because “their cheating” but its really because they just jealous at the end of the day it’s a game not real life and there’s always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation )

Says the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" k bucko

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzbamzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I normally would stay out of discussions like these because some get overly emotionally invested in topics like this but here's why.

How does it affect anyone of you guys?
    Selling gold reduces the money devs can make per month. In the past, devs had to be fired because people were exploiting offers with Fyber ( then most probably selling the gold for cash). This ended up costing devs a $250,000 contract with Fyber. When devs get fired, the quality of the game is reduced E.g. support services since there is less manpower/ideas. It affects everyone. Have you wondered why these guys get banned?

Does them selling that item for 99m affect your current gold?
    When enough people do it, the market manipulation starts and prices for items you want to buy rise so your gold is less valuable because fewer people buy plat to open locked which contains new weapons and gears. Why buy plat when you can buy gold for a cheap price? The select few who play legit can then sell their Duggar dagger for 200m. This makes end game harder and longer for everyone; Time= Money. I am aware Duggar dagger is a luxury and not needed but a majority of the game is about building your stats and challenging yourself with harder mobs. This is why we get new expansions. A class can get bullied or people leave the party when others arent invited to party if they dont have OP gears. People wouldnt take a certain class if they didnt have the best gears. Why would I waste my time with a nab when I spent 200m to run maps fast and get my gold back? I dont know if you played this game long enough to witness these things.

Does it affect how you normally play the game? Does it affect your ability to farm?
    It does, the same answer as above whether you are able to see it or not. Nothing in the game is random, a majority of the game is dependant on each other.

Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it affect anyone here in this thread right now?
    I have been approached in the past by gold selling websites to promote their site in my youtube videos. They offered me $500 per week for 3 ads per week. I of course refused several times but do you think they would offer me money if it didnt benefit them. winners win at the expense of someone else. While this may not be clear to you, it is harmful to the community in multiple dimensions.

I hope this provides some insights.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Says the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" k bucko

Lol yea and I’ll do it again your point is? He could’ve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his enjoy your night “bucko”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megabull View Post
    Lol yea and I’ll do it again your point is? He could’ve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his enjoy your night “bucko”

Then dont call others a snitch, snitch, yea night