Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
Cinco, Sir I suggest to replace the relic loots at hotel with The Invisible Pet with same drop rate...

Who even now benefit from Rakes/Saber/etb/bvh LEVEL 41 ??!

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.
This is a good idea but you speak of the procs on the elders as if it was supposed to be exactly the same as relics ..elders were not meant to have any procs but rather their usage was meant to be based on raw power and you combine that with skill to blow people's minds ..mind you if the procs were made stronger that would make relics totally irrelevant because they possess the qualities of relics which makes them to be what they are coupled with the additional 35 damage you've a chance of getting on the 4th slot from forge so that said it might just be you who needs to find a way to harness the power on those elders without necessarily needing the proc to be buffed since it's anything but necessary
Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk