Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    In my view, this game is a sale. In sales the best deal is a price in which the seller is willing to agree and the buyer is willing to agree.

What I've seen, in the embarrassingly long number of years I've been playing this, is a deal on which we are all willing to agree but the bill of goods is ultimately not what the buyer envisioned and the cost of production seems to exceed the price of the seller.

This game is dying. It's a very slow death because there is enough nostalgia and relationships built on both ends to keep the passion project going.

I agree that a few small changes can definitely help keep players coming back, but devs need to balance profit producing changes with those that are free.

So far, there are many events oriented heavily around high cost profit producing changes with very little in the way of small free changes.

For instance, keep the events going the same way they are now. Also, do temporary free changes I'm between. Add a "daily retro drop". E.g. "On Mondays, some older vanities have a small chance of dropping. On Tuesdays, same thing but a different set. Etc."

Also, increase the outfit loadout number

Give guilds more control over their guild. Member search options would be nice. A Master Notes board would be too.

This would generate more interest that ultimately would bring more players to make purchases during four profit events.

The big change would be to create recurring daily or weekly changes that encourage players to grind for drops. The game was fun in 2012 and 2013 because of the drops.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You make a great point and I agree. There are a hundred ways of fixing a problem and the devs are the experts in doing just that in the least damaging way.

The point is: The game would be a very different place if the popular opinion or throw most vocal opinions were used to balance the game.

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: