Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-05 Content Update (271250)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,142
    Thanked in
    886 Posts

    Default 2020-02-05 Content Update (271250)

    + Hugthulu Returns for an updated Lovecrafting Event starting February 6th at 1:30 pm!
    + This event is scheduled to run for two weeks, ending on Feb. 20th with a 3-day cool-down.
    + Collect awesome new vanity items, complete new equipment sets and dominate the leaderboard to earn special prizes!
    + Event guide/discussion on the forums: here.
    + All items which can be traded can now also be stashed.
    + Lord of the Flies infection should no longer be affected by damage / damage reduction / reflect buffs.
    + Corrected Chub's passive attacks.
    + Speed / regen buffs from dragon and turtle pets should have more appropriate icons.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Yay!...
    Wait, so Lord Fly can one shot anyone now?? And glowstik will be useless??

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Nice, very good

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Lord of the Flies infection should no longer be affected by damage / damage reduction / reflect buffs.
    What do you mean?????



    Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Hoping for tainted set and endless set ( love sets) for level 76. Would be awesome

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Gz everyone!! Ty Sts

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Hoping for tainted set and endless set ( love sets) for level 76. Would be awesome

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    They have already been released , check official event thread. Loving them already

  9. #8
    Senior Member GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 31250
    Posts
    505
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    368
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Lord of the Flies infection should no longer be affected by damage / damage reduction / reflect buffs.
    ???????????
    RogerXS

    Arcane Legends Since 2012

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Lord of the Flies infection should no longer be affected by damage / damage reduction / reflect buffs.
    Please clarify for these one. If you are trying to take down the ebon aegis proc hit Orich, you will be unfair. You bring those weapon out, and turn them into pure junk at the end.

    Honestly did all of dev are trying to push warrior for casting damage? Like dozer-thing.



    Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,142
    Thanked in
    886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxgrowlxx View Post
    Wait, so Lord Fly can one shot anyone now?? And glowstik will be useless??
    This is only the infection, not the giant hit thing where you hide in the purple circle. Largely this prevents large damage buffs like the Skulldozer axe from making the infection do large amounts of damage. The infection is largely players doing damage to players.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 02-05-2020 at 06:54 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    vladmir putin
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Do dragon and turtle pets literally refer to those that look like dragons/turtles?

  14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,142
    Thanked in
    886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Do dragon and turtle pets literally refer to those that look like dragons/turtles?
    Yes - just a buff icon change for a couple of the lunar new year dragon pets, and a couple of the turtle pets that had similar buffs.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,282
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This is only the infection, not the giant hit thing where you hide in the purple circle. Largely this prevents large damage buffs like the Skulldozer axe from making the infection do large amounts of damage. The infection is largely players doing damage to players.
    They're referring to the full basketball shot as Orrick dunks on a single player that'd otherwise kill them. Icon appears overhead, arms go up, death comes down, ya know. Is the infection the purple blobs, or what, still a little confused as to what the infection is myself, but maybe I'm tired and not reading it right.
    Cheers!

  17. #14
    Member Mastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Hugthulu Returns for an updated Lovecrafting Event starting February 6th at 1:30 pm!
    + This event is scheduled to run for two weeks, ending on Feb. 20th with a 3-day cool-down.
    + Collect awesome new vanity items, complete new equipment sets and dominate the leaderboard to earn special prizes!
    + Event guide/discussion on the forums: here.
    + All items which can be traded can now also be stashed.
    + Lord of the Flies infection should no longer be affected by damage / damage reduction / reflect buffs.
    + Corrected Chub's passive attacks.
    + Speed / regen buffs from dragon and turtle pets should have more appropriate icons.
    if you make to kill the boss you have to kill the mini boss for a very long time, and why don't you make the letter fall from mobs for all maps, please make all the letters fall all maps mobs it will help us to get token 5
    Thanks very much

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270823)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 08:12 AM
  2. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270858)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 06:06 PM
  3. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270813)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 01:49 PM
  4. 2020-01-08 Content Update (270627)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 04:52 PM
  5. 2020-01-15 Content Update (270777)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •