Quote Originally Posted by foreverhero View Post
Hey that really was me last night I was on medicine and couldn't type very well this is to cover I can't believe you unfriended me
You couldn’t type a full sentence and told me u were getting a blood transfusion in the hospital, so I told you to log off and rest.

You begged eight times for money and gear at two different times that night & said manipulative things like “ I thought we were friends” when I didn’t give you anything.

Beggars get blocked. It’s that simple, I was ok with helping you on quests or running maps, when you stopped asking for info and just wanted gear and money I dealt with you as I would any other, by your actions. I have all the screen shots.

If you are so sick that you can’t type theres no reason to focus on a game.
If your phone is so bad that you can’t type a full sentence with someone in game, money and gear won’t help you.
If you are sick (I doubt it) god bless you, get some rest and don’t worry about a game now.

If you aren’t sick, that would make you a lying scammer. One who helps kill this game as you give older players no reason to try to help new people.

But like I said many times last night, if you’re sick focus on your health, being “strong” in a game means nothing, be strong irl first.
Also, simply never beg in game.

Take care lol