Thread: Valentine's event bugs & tweaks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Valentine's event bugs & tweaks

BUGS:
    When farming key materials the glow color of the drop on the screen doesn't match the rarity of the key parts.
    When dropping the "Love Nest Key Bow" part, it shows a pink aura around the sack that appears on the screen, should be purple (epic quality item color).
    When dropping the "Love Nest Key Stem" part, it shows a yellow aura around the sack that appears on the screen, should be green (rare quality item color).
    When dropping the "Love Nest Key Collar" part it shows a green aura around the sack that appears on the screen, should be yellow (uncommon quality item color).
    I believe the "Love Nest Key Shoulder" and "Love Nest Key Ward" display the correct colors to match their quality but it's worth double checking in my opinion.

TWEAKS:
    Dropping "Love Nest Key Ward" parts seems extremely rare compared the other parts considering it is the lowest quality item and we need the most of them to craft a "Love Nest Key". I suggest bumping up the drop rate of this one part.
    Dropping "Love Nest Key Collar" part seems to drop too easily. We only need 3 of these parts to craft a "Love Nest Key". I suggest a slight decrease in the drop rate of this one part.
    The drop rates on all other parts seems to be fine.
    Last edited by P u r e; 02-07-2020 at 12:22 AM.