Thread: what's the point? ?????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient:540033
    My expectations was that charged content would be unique, not a shortcut to bosses.
    Again, no one is responsible if you had expectations that were not real. STS has explained multiple times exactly how the zone would work. They started talking to us about this days before it went live so that players could get their questions answered. They couldn't have been more clear.

There are a lot of players who have expectations of making a lot of money from spam begging at the CS. Is it anyone's fault if it turns out their expectations were wrong.

-----------------------------------
    The info should be posted clearly in the game,
    Why?
    ------------------------------------

STS can promote forum usage as much as they want, that still does not change the fact that forums always represent a minority in the game.
    Yeah, so.. what is the point. If people want more info about the game. They have a ton of ways to find out. STS is doing all they can to promote this knowledge.

The fact that only a small percentage of players participate in the forums is not STS's fault.

The people who choose to play the game without checking out the forums are not as likely to have as much fun. But, why is that STS's responsibility?
    I would be on for hours if I tried to help everyone
    No need to twist my words. I said, if someone has time, IF, then it would be a nice idea to try to answer questions. Then I said, if they don't have time they could just refer people to the forums.

If you really think you know that many people who are so confused but you don't have the time to answer their questions AND if you desire to actually help the game and not just bust STS's chops, then what you could do, if you wanted to, is on quick chat, just make a quick line about, "the answer to that question and many others can be found at www. etc". Or "for more information about that go to www...etc".

Bottom line:

1. STS is doing far more than needed to make this small, tiny issue plain for everyone to understand.

2. If people choose not to come to the forums, STS is not responsible for that.
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 01-14-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    Why?
    Because I am giving a helpful suggestion that I intended to help players understand better in the game. In return I am being barraged by endless lines of text telling me I am wrong for giving opinions and suggestions for the better of the game. Do me a favor and please do not reply back if you don't have anything constructive to say.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapient For This Useful Post: