Thread: Skull aegis kind of useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Skull aegis kind of useless

In my opinion the skull aegis is trash.... proc random spawn sometime fast sometime took 20 sec to proc.

Skull Aegis Proc dmg op. and armor. with crit. and weak aoe. but what the point when the proc spawn random and when the moment proc spawn then got stun by boss or mob then we got a waste proc after all war would always be the one aggroing the mob and wala u got it the most useless aegis ever

specially in pvp spawning the proc luck not good proc spawn after 10+sec fighting. well dude at that time the war had died though......... and then the price same as the new dagger the heck a useless item with op price indeed..

axe more better though reduce skill cd. add dmg. strong aoe. and armor. good for pvp and pve..overall satisfying

but aegis well the solution I got would be to nerf dmg in pve from 300% become 250%dmg and crit from 50% become 30% crit but buff the proc spawn fast like dozzer axe after all strong dmg with proc spawn being random it's not worth it

Dear developer I hope you guys will consider my little opinions and fix the aegis^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dreamwalker; 02-09-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I rather have stun immunity bufff for the duration of the proc.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    In my opinion the skull aegis is trash.... proc random spawn sometime fast sometime took 20 sec to proc.

Skull Aegis Proc dmg op. and armor. with crit. and weak aoe. but what the point when the proc spawn random and when the moment proc spawn then got stun by boss or mob then we got a waste proc after all war would always be the one aggroing the mob and wala u got it the most useless aegis ever

specially in pvp spawning the proc luck not good proc spawn after 10+sec fighting. well dude at that time the war had died though......... and then the price same as the new dagger the heck a useless item with op price indeed..

axe more better though reduce skill cd. add dmg. strong aoe. and armor. good for pvp and pve..overall satisfying

but aegis well the solution I got would be to nerf dmg in pve from 300% become 250%dmg and crit from 50% become 30% crit but buff the proc spawn fast like dozzer axe after all strong dmg with proc spawn being random it's not worth it

Dear developer I hope you guys will consider my little opinions and fix the aegis^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Use youre commonsense if you have dont buy that kind of weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fake proc skull aigs I do not understand why they do not improve their proc is useless