Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aegis kind of useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Both are the same thing with different style

Axe = 300% dmg, 50% haste, 25% armor mitigation, Mana regen, aura has damage (very small range), health leeching
    Aegis = 300% dmg, 50% armor mitigation (which is op), Mana regen, +str (500 I think, can't really remember), +crit (50 i think), health regen (tested in duel but very low)
    (PVE value proc)

Only thing that people are not satisfied with aegis is that the proc rate is very low in pvp. Sword is 100% in pvp
    Now you decide properly
    I would like to see the official write-up by a dev on it. I cant take the word of any tom, dick or harry now, can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    By the way, I did remembered that ebon aegis used to be the most powerful weapon compared to ebon sword. You can literally tell it's differences. I don't remember you whining about that tho
    Very simple reason my friend you could have got the answer with little commonsense:
    1) Both of those weapons had different procs.
    2) I was not here on forums to call out on the BS.

Now good day to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    no its not, i took ss some hours ago and yes it is suppose to buff damage also,

the battle axe is perfect as it is, please stop trying to make it modified, thank you
    Dude here is the new description, please don't lie just to prove yourself right, it does no good to any of us and adds more confusion to the discussion. Ty.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  83.7 KB

It by the way also does not suggest if it adds dmg buff, where as aegis mentions it. I made a new thread asking dev to clear my confusion, so we dont have to continue on this discussion here. Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol if all the description are in the weapons it would be to long of a detailed that's would be to troublesome so the best way is

developer make a new thread for weapon proc detailed and they pin all the new weap description in it

That was the best solution and no need for many ppl nagging asking about the proc detailed many times lol^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Lol if all the description are in the weapons it would be to long of a detailed that's would be to troublesome so the best way is
    Have you seen the Tainted Weapons my friend? I don't feel it will be any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Developer make a new thread for weapon proc detailed and they pin all the new weap description in it

That was the best solution and no need for many ppl nagging asking about the proc detailed many times lol^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Man I ll be happy with just a post giving the info, but not even 10% of the game is on forum. Every player in game has the right to such information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    I would like to see the official write-up by a dev on it. I cant take the word of any tom, dick or harry now, can I?

Very simple reason my friend you could have got the answer with little commonsense:
    1) Both of those weapons had different procs.
    2) I was not here on forums to call out on the BS.

Now good day to you.
    You ask for things, get answers, then not accept them because it’s Tom, Dick, or Harry? Why don’t you just send mail to the devs or support and ask your question there? Or maybe you want to make sure everyone knows you’re annoying?
    Retired

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Aww....this discussion out of topic...this thread talk about aegis...better just send mail to support...btw you should be thankful that devs make the weapon got better proc...300% damage proc in pve just enough to survive morgera/valleys....& u forgot something .....skratch staff description say "reflect" still not change yet even the proc changed

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Dude here is the new description, please don't lie just to prove yourself right, it does no good to any of us and adds more confusion to the discussion. Ty.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  83.7 KB

It by the way also does not suggest if it adds dmg buff, where as aegis mentions it. I made a new thread asking dev to clear my confusion, so we dont have to continue on this discussion here. Ty.

What????

are you blind or what?? this is exactly the same description you just post,
    read twice before saying i am a liar!!!!

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.41.11 AM.png
Views: 203
Size:  416.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What????

are you blind or what?? this is exactly the same description you just post,
    read twice before saying i am a liar!!!!

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.41.11 AM.png
Views: 203
Size:  416.3 KB
    Any smart person who reads the chain of our conversation will understand what I meant by lie.
    And if you read my last comment properly you will get the answer for your question as well, but I am sorry if English is not your 1st language or if there is a problem comprehending what I said.

Anyway lets stop here. enjoy your day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Any smart person who reads the chain of our conversation will understand what I meant by lie.
    And if you read my last comment properly you will get the answer for your question as well, but I am sorry if English is not your 1st language or if there is a problem comprehending what I said.

Anyway lets stop here. enjoy your day.
    You call me a liar and you need to apologies for that, you have made a mistake so just admit it or else you will lose any credibility,

the description i have post is the last one, same as the one you have post so the fact english is not my language doesn't change anything

to the fact that you call me a liar and that even with the proof in your face you are not man enough to apologies....

Have a nice Day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thats old description also it doesnt say it buffs dmg. Adding mana is also buff. Get it?
    This was the buff previously: Death Engine Battleaxe gives +25% Armor Mitigation for 7 seconds in both PvE and PvP there was no damage increase.

Dont get me wrong I just want explicit details from devs on what are the actual procs of the arcane weapons. Why is there a need to hide things? I just want them to provide the right descriptions and numbers of all weapons so I as a customer can decide on my purchase. Coz, my plat has same value as yours, and I prefer things balanced. Ty.
    I have to agree with Pyramid here, some things in game can use better explanations. Things becomes confusing at times.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deuteronomy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

You call me a liar and you need to apologies for that, you have made a mistake so just admit it or else you will lose any credibility,
    No.

the description i have post is the last one, same as the one you have post so the fact english is not my language doesn't change anything
    Actually English is the problem here.

to the fact that you call me a liar and that even with the proof in your face you are not man enough to apologies....
    Ok.