Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Suggestion

A new pvp map plat pack with arena maps and ctf maps that will ban enchantments qtrs the l25 elites amulets and the new valentine sets from these maps. This would help revive the game some more and everyone i asked said they would buy it. @Cinco thanks
    Last edited by holdmytalons; 03-19-2020 at 06:41 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I always love reading these hahaha
    On a journey to collect every set. Pm for more info.
    iZipo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    A new pvp map plat pack with arena maps and ctf maps that will ban enchantments qtrs the l25 elites amulets and the new valentine sets from these maps. This would help revive the game some more and everyone i asked said they would buy it. @Cinco thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    These New Elites or w.e should be in their own pvp map because you can't even be in 22 without a 27 with a blaster coming in ready to boost :/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soupah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@Soupahfox @Soupah @Daivonsmage Booster

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I would like to see this as well, OP. I miss 50-61, and low levels with strategic builds.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

@Cinco i have asked several people what they think about this they said it would be great we could do old regular pvp and do pvp with enchants ammys and low level elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Suggestion

He’s already said In countless threads spanning almost two years he has no plans changing enchantments no matter how many people say they hate them and want them disabled.
    Same with op elite weapons and armors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    He’s already said In countless threads spanning almost two years he has no plans changing enchantments no matter how many people say they hate them and want them disabled.
    Same with op elite weapons and armors.

Read what i said didnt say anything bout changing the enchants just adding a pvp plat map pack read fully before commenting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Read what i said didnt say anything bout changing the enchants just adding a pvp plat map pack

The same idea worded different has been thought of a handful of times already. How is 10 or 20 or hell even 100 plat going to entice cinco if he’s said already he doesn’t plan on changing these things. That’s ludicrous

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

In turn I will suggest “Honor PvP” to you @holdmytalons
    It’s what you suggest and it also eliminates all the OP non-Elite, non-Enchanted items at all levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Honor PvP is still busted and lack luster in 30-40 because of one certain OP class and weak stats on sets. If a mage nerf is never going to happen, which i have alwaya expected since it's the most protected class in the game, then Hit% on Mage honor needs to be set at 94-95 maximum, Bears set needs to be at 90-92, and Archer needs to be at 100-105. This is allow each class to compete equally with each other, meaning birds and bears because mages stomps both at 35, then I'd buff the damage on Archer and Rhinos weapon by a little, say 12%, and give L.30 Honor set at least 8+ mana regen on amulet. 9 total mana is not enough for a pure Int mage. At best it should be 12 or 15 to fit the continuity for what a old voodoo mage once possessed.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 02-18-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It’s what you suggest and it also eliminates all the OP non-Elite, non-Enchanted items at all levels.

Honor is about as fun as stepping on legos and enchants are 1 of the main reason lots of players left you could at least move enchants to l105+ since they dont hurt those lvls as bad but l50-76 are ruined by enchants and lots of people myself included loved those levels and seeing as those levels are dead because of enchants what harm is it taking enchants out of them? Since noone is enchanting those levels. Maybe even keep l30 halloween bling and l30 amulets enchanted since people do enchant those but everything up to l105 gear should be clean seeing as those lvls died off because of enchants

Last edited by holdmytalons; 02-19-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Could we just do a poll??

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soupah View Post
    Could we just do a poll??

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk
    With respect to polling / voting, etc. we have players voting (in terms of Platinum purchased and Enchantments rolled) every day. I don't enjoy saying this any more than you like hearing it but if the Enchantment system were not a success it would be gone. And the terms of 'success' for me relate to both revenues and sustained player activity. While certain 'twink' brackets did thrive, the overall population of Pocket Legends dropped to its lowest levels before I started adding new systems, new types of items, seasonal and one-off events. I think we all want to believe that participation at our favorite twink bracket is crucial to a game's success but there is a bigger picture - and for me, serving that bigger picture has meant introducing controversial features. I wish everybody could fall in love with these features but I know that's not reasonable :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cinco -.-, people want to play other levels man, we are already a small community and we all know its possible to do this. Do something to community wants for a change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

In response to Cincos post regarding Polling. What Cinco doesn't realize is that it wasn't a success per se if you were taking it in the sense of players enchanting because they wanted to. There's a big difference between willingly doing something and being forced, which the player base was forced in this instance to buy enchants just to play the game. Take the L.71 tourney for example hosted by Jen. There was alot of issues, corrupt host, but it was enchants that forced many to exit out. Enchantments turned historically balanced and community favored levels into ghost townes that nobody plays. This isn't a success.

We enchanted not because we wanted to but because we were forced. Many players in 35 tried to have lobbies where there was no enchants but eventually it was just overran. Keep in mind this was before honor arena was ever a concept. Now we are in a elite era with it's own flaws but you know what limits elite pvps potential outside of unbalanced stats? Enchantments. Elites with enchants feel so much better. Amulets in 30 felt so much better without enchants, it practically reversed the 2016 item nerf that ruined alot of sets for PvP but nobody could enjoy it thanks to L.30 enchants. 27s have to host 22 games because L 30s can easily bully them, back then 27s and 30s PvPed each other now it's one sided.

Enchants is simply something nobody wants at 30 and 50. If Enchants and Qtr elites was put back into endgame you'll see that no money was lost because nobody purchases them anymore to begin with.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

@Cinco now if you wish to improve honor arena there are many suggestions. I suggest a polling for the community to pick between having Pinks from the main campaigns loot table in 30-40 be crafted down in their respective townes to form a honor set, the players could swap honor gear mid match at will and have the freedom to use which ever they want, or we can add more honor gear in the range of 30-40 that takes a themed based approach. L25 Honor gear could have the visuals of crystalline and share the same weapon statistics like range and and attack speed. 30 could have a lost expo theme with ice based weapons, no procs, with the same weapon statistics, a new 35 honor gear that's swamp themed but i do request the gear bea exact replica of the og voodoo and trident set. Only difference being Dex set being a gemstone crossbow to sub in for the swamp rat shiv. 40 could be themed after oasis with a fire wand for int, replacing the L.30 honor fire wand for 40 instead.

This is just my suggestion I'd love to see.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

One of the definitions of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result. As we see, these threads are the definition of insanity. Cinco, the dev, has already stated that no changes will be made regarding enchantments. I do like @MageFFA idea with the multiple honor sets, but lets be real,, hes not gonna drastically change anything involving enchants. I think everyone should look at the bigger picture like cinco and realize that twink pvp is honestly done for.
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    One of the definitions of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result. As we see, these threads are the definition of insanity. Cinco, the dev, has already stated that no changes will be made regarding enchantments. I do like @MageFFA idea with the multiple honor sets, but lets be real,, hes not gonna drastically change anything involving enchants. I think everyone should look at the bigger picture like cinco and realize that twink pvp is honestly done for.
    Not necessarily on the twink part. We all want enchants gone but we acknowledge that they will never be removed, even if nobody puts time into them. For twink we have 2 big zones. Regular elite pvp from 25-40 and honor. I sent a detailed thread to cinco for him to look over which would drastically fix elite pvp to be more fun. Even then i still don't have high hopes for elites thanks to enchants altering the gear to feel different, and for the worst. So i wish to work on honor which i think should be the next focus on the upcoming updates. Cinco put effort into trying to fix endgame after so many held disapproval of how it was done. Why not do twink also?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes