Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Comeback sale

  1. #1
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default Comeback sale

    Im a returning player and im planning on playing AL again. Still have many items left in my stash dunno the price atm. Maybe you guys want to buy or enlighten me regarding price of these items

    >GLINT AEGIS MIGHT 100%GL 125 HEALTH 3 DEX

    >NIGHTMARE GUARD 125 ARMOR 2.5% STR 2.5% DEX 100% GL

    >TAINTED LOVE AEGIS FORCE 5% ARMOR 100MANA 80%GL

    VOICE HELM WAR 125arm 2%arm
    VOICE ARMOR WAR 3%arm

    VOICE BELT 9% Boss dmg 40%gl 75arm

    VOICE RING 1.50%dex 100hp 40%gl
    VOICE PEN 1%STR 50% gl

    >VENOM RING (haste) 40%gl

    >VENOM PEN (haste) 50%gl

    Vanities:
    SHADOWSPIRE SET FULL+wing (war)
    SHADOWSPIRE SET FULL+wing (rog)
    BROOD DRAGON SET FULL+wing (rog)
    BROOD DRAGON SET FULL+wing (war)
    PURPLE FOUNDER SET (war)
    BLIGHTED WATCH (war)
    VIGILANT PAVISE
    SHADOWSPIRE BULWARK
    BATHAX SHIELD

    ENERGY KITx92pcs
    2018 GOLD ARLORIAN EGGx43pcs
    2018 RED ARLORIAN EGGx 90pcs
    HUG LOCK CRATE 2018x 85pcs
    LOVE CHEST 2018x84
    50 CRATE KEYS

    I dont know the price of these items at the moment so please have a fair pricing lol.
    Perferablly golds. THANK YOU SO MUCH

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,562
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donthitme View Post
    Im a returning player and im planning on playing AL again. Still have many items left in my stash dunno the price atm. Maybe you guys want to buy or enlighten me regarding price of these items

    >GLINT AEGIS MIGHT 100%GL 125 HEALTH 3 DEX

    >NIGHTMARE GUARD 125 ARMOR 2.5% STR 2.5% DEX 100% GL

    >TAINTED LOVE AEGIS FORCE 5% ARMOR 100MANA 80%GL

    VOICE HELM WAR 125arm 2%arm
    VOICE ARMOR WAR 3%arm

    VOICE BELT 9% Boss dmg 40%gl 75arm

    VOICE RING 1.50%dex 100hp 40%gl
    VOICE PEN 1%STR 50% gl

    >VENOM RING (haste) 40%gl

    >VENOM PEN (haste) 50%gl

    Vanities:
    SHADOWSPIRE SET FULL+wing (war)
    SHADOWSPIRE SET FULL+wing (rog)
    BROOD DRAGON SET FULL+wing (rog)
    BROOD DRAGON SET FULL+wing (war)
    PURPLE FOUNDER SET (war)
    BLIGHTED WATCH (war)
    VIGILANT PAVISE
    SHADOWSPIRE BULWARK
    BATHAX SHIELD

    ENERGY KITx92pcs
    2018 GOLD ARLORIAN EGGx43pcs
    2018 RED ARLORIAN EGGx 90pcs
    HUG LOCK CRATE 2018x 85pcs
    LOVE CHEST 2018x84
    50 CRATE KEYS

    I dont know the price of these items at the moment so please have a fair pricing lol.
    Perferablly golds. THANK YOU SO MUCH
    3m pavise paps

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    765
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    I buy pavise mate 3.1M

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    249
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    I buy pavise 3.2m.
    Ty

  5. #5
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Notes guys.
    Imma wait a lil bit more
    Bump

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    vladmir putin
    Posts
    567
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Glint aegis 100gl should be around 8-10m, venom set’s price can be checked against auction’s price now, since prices of SS have risen this Valentine’s event.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    12m Venom

    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,562
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    3.3m pavise

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    249
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    3.4m for pavise
    Ign chillmood.
    Ty

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,562
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    3.5m pavise

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Glint aegis 100gl should be around 8-10m, venom set’s price can be checked against auction’s price now, since prices of SS have risen this Valentine’s event.
    Thanks man appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by AL_Thsinz View Post
    12m Venom

    Noted, someone in game offered the same price
    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky04 View Post
    3.5m pavise
    Noted
    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

    If no one else bid in 24 hrs ill consider it sold

  12. #12
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    upppppppppppppp,,,

  13. #13
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Energy and crate key sold

  14. #14
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Shadowspire sets sold war and rog
    purple founder sold

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    502
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Buy nightmare guard agies 4 m to 4.2 m arround

  16. #16
    Forum Adept donthitme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vikram bhat View Post
    Buy nightmare guard agies 4 m to 4.2 m arround
    Add a lil bit bro

    Uppop

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    8.5m For glint heehe

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    3.8 for vigilant pavise
    ign:christmaztown
    50Crate keys
    2M offer

  19. #19
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    463
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    507
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donthitme View Post
    Add a lil bit bro

    Uppop
    4.5m nightmare aegis

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Hi

    Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trying to comeback
    By Psychoism in forum AL New Players
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-28-2019, 10:22 PM
  2. Might comeback
    By Burningdex in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 11:03 PM
  3. The comeback !!!!!!
    By Zillionaire in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 10:50 AM
  4. Comeback or not????
    By famousfame in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 05:56 AM
  5. The Comeback
    By Arterra in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •