Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 02/12/2020 | Love and Luck

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,165
    Thanked in
    1,604 Posts

    Default Preview 02/12/2020 | Love and Luck

    Happy Wednesday, Legends! Arlor seems to be overflowing with love this week, so now it's time for us at Spacetime to show you a little extra love ourselves--in the form of a sneak peek at what's coming up next!

    First of all, don't forget about the sales coming up for the Lovecraft Event. On Friday Feb 14th only you'll find the Arcane Shoggoth pet...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_valentine_pet_shoggoth_arcanite.JPG 
Views:	858 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	186569

    and the fancy Black Dress and Red Tux vanities.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clothes-vday.png 
Views:	863 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	186570

    After that, though, we've all heard the phrase "Lucky in love." (If you haven't, now you have!) Well, we're starting to feel a little lucky ourselves, especially with the St. Patrick's Day event coming up in the near future. Curious what kind of lucky flair you'll be able to sport this year?

    How about this new "Good Knight" set?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_good_knight_WIP03.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	186571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good_knight_pack_WIP01.png 
Views:	846 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	186572

    Or these serpent inspired robes?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snake_druid_WIP02.png 
Views:	833 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	186573

    And there's more where that came from! We won't give it all away in one preview, but there's new Vardan Valley content coming up too, that rhymes with...schmelite. More on that and other things up our developer sleeves in our next teaser!

    Until then, have a great week and a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from Spacetime Studios!
    Last edited by Futumsh; 02-12-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    641
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Wow ! Elite schmelite vardan valley mode

  4. #3
    Member Anherone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    First! i cant wait for the good knight vanity

  5. #4
    Senior Member GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 31450
    Posts
    546
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    173
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clothes-vday.png 
Views:	863 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	186570
    thick leg XD
    RogerXS

    Arcane Legends Since 2012

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    608
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

    Default

    Feb 14 is Friday? Is Arc Shog Available Friday or Saturday?

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,238
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    On Saturday Feb 14th only you'll find the Arcane Shoggoth pet...
    I assume the sale is Friday?

  9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,175
    Thanked in
    902 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Feb 14 is Friday? Is Arc Shog Available Friday or Saturday?
    Friday - post has been corrected.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    can you release also black Knight and black serpent. if you can add effects that would be cool

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

  12. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Good afternoon my esteemed Remiem wanted to ask you for help check my rog my lot this very low are almost 350 run to hugtulu prime and I have not batched anything and that I used elixir wanted to run lb 10 and that has me discouraged not to see hugtulu purple ahh and I have my title gold heart-breaker I an old lb this weird help me I don't know what happens until today I don't batch anything

    Enviado desde mi FIG-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    the HB of arcanite shog is not worth 1750plat for my opinion and for the aa we could use regular shog

  14. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    523
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    the HB of arcanite shog is not worth 1750plat for my opinion and for the aa we could use regular shog
    The hb obviously is the best in game. And see passive damage its way more than a heroic pet.

  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    I think good knight it better

    Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,155
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    833
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    417
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

    Default

    Hope to see some new challenging aps.

  17. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    964
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    How about this new "Good Knight" set?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_good_knight_WIP03.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	186571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good_knight_pack_WIP01.png 
Views:	846 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	186572
    Good design. I like the medieval style.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    952
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

    Default

    Show some real love double odds on death engine arcanes in crates

  19. #16
    Senior Member scarysmerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    825
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

    Default

    New items in varden valley vender too please.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    New Member Petite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Looking good!

  22. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    serpent will be much cooler if you also extend the like the face will be covered and has like assassins creed hood, also gleaming effect for knight set

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

  23. #19
    Senior Member TheBlairWitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    burkittsville maryland
    Posts
    912
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    FINALLY GREEN VANITY I CANT WAIT FOR NEW GREEN VANITY. OR LEPRE STYLE VANITYS,

    Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    🍀The Green Witch🍀
    IGN:Theblairwitch

  24. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Happy Wednesday, Legends! Arlor seems to be overflowing with love this week, so now it's time for us at Spacetime to show you a little extra love ourselves--in the form of a sneak peek at what's coming up next!

    First of all, don't forget about the sales coming up for the Lovecraft Event. On Friday Feb 14th only you'll find the Arcane Shoggoth pet...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_valentine_pet_shoggoth_arcanite.JPG 
Views:	858 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	186569

    and the fancy Black Dress and Red Tux vanities.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clothes-vday.png 
Views:	863 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	186570

    After that, though, we've all heard the phrase "Lucky in love." (If you haven't, now you have!) Well, we're starting to feel a little lucky ourselves, especially with the St. Patrick's Day event coming up in the near future. Curious what kind of lucky flair you'll be able to sport this year?

    How about this new "Good Knight" set?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_good_knight_WIP03.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	186571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good_knight_pack_WIP01.png 
Views:	846 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	186572

    Or these serpent inspired robes?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snake_druid_WIP02.png 
Views:	833 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	186573

    And there's more where that came from! We won't give it all away in one preview, but there's new Vardan Valley content coming up too, that rhymes with...schmelite. More on that and other things up our developer sleeves in our next teaser!

    Until then, have a great week and a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from Spacetime Studios!
    No lot with elix in prime :c im sad

    Enviado desde mi FIG-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Preview 1/1/2020 | Awakening Extravaganza!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 04-04-2020, 01:12 PM
  2. Preview 1/29/2020 | The Look of Love
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 12:39 PM
  3. Preview 1/22/2020 | LoveCRAFT is in the Air
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-30-2020, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •