Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Birthday Event

I know we are still in the throws of the Valentines event which BTW has been really nice. I got some vanities I wanted so I was pleased with that. The past couple of years tho we haven't had a Dark Legends birthday event. Last one i remember was regal dracula vanity birthday. I joined DL in 2012 and have participated in the birthday events and I must say I miss them. Some of DL hardcore players might agree with me on missing this event. I think its important to remember when DL was born. Maybe could introduce some vanities such as dark sang set or maybe a red and black fx pet. Another idea maybe a bright blue dynamo for a event like this. I know I know recolors blah but we should be grateful for all the new items we have been getting and the recolors. Anyways this is just a thought 😊
    Igothikal

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Nah we don't do that here
    They are good in playing with crayons*

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

A return of the DL birthday event sounds very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

This sounds nice .. I don't know about the sang set but a dynamo recolour would be nice because at least it would offset the current dynamo prices to a large extent since these days the prices of most of the good stuff have been jacked up to a crazy extent by the traders

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

No more recolored vanities,weapons,gems,pets!
    I agree with bringing DL birthday event back.
    We need new ideas and concepts!
    Or how about we have a design contest.
    Whoever wins will have their designs used by the developers.
    Winner will be rewarded with free plats or gold.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eiser For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A return of the DL birthday event sounds very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Cinco!

Could DL players collectively be granted 1 birthday wish? (most votes wins) I would LOVE to see another type of vanity ...something special for this year for ^DL bday party^... New clothes & outfits and weapons would also be great!
    How about B-day location?
    Cake Hats? Or legendary pet with a floating cake aura?
    maybe New-Character?

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil

WHOOOT!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! It's already that time of year when we celebrate our birthday and YOU get the goodies?

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake!!

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    No more recolored vanities,weapons,gems,pets!
    I agree with bringing DL birthday event back.
    We need new ideas and concepts!
    Or how about we have a design contest.
    Whoever wins will have their designs used by the developers.
    Winner will be rewarded with free plats or gold.
    The new designs part is good because of course an inflow of new stuff adds variety to the bunch of vanities that already exist but before you jump to start talking about recolours if you haven't noticed most of the recoloured versions of certain vanities turn out to be badass and a million times better looking than the original and if you want examples I can name a lot of them ..additionally if you've not seen current auction prices then I'd understand your reason for kicking against a recoloured version coming on dl birthday event but if you have then you're probably one of those greedy merches who don't want certain items to come in another version basically because you own those items and you jack up the prices just so that the majority of the public can't acquire them just like you all did with dynamo and trinity ..that said though a reskinned dynamo (black preferably ) would be more than welcome by the larger part of the community along with new stuff of course
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Two vanities that are already in the game but not for sale that I would like to see are the bartender and blood seller in the sanctuary. Maybe they were available in past years, but I haven't seen anyone wearing them.
    Two new looks the developers wouldn't have to do much coding to incorporate.
    Bartender and blood seller. Thanks again for creating a great game.

Novangeline aka Gryffinorren aka Annamandra aka Troilus aka Prosurpina aka Shamandar

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Novangeline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I just think its a really nice idea and it gives a purpose to remember the start of DL. There are still some old school players that have stuck with Dark Legends since the start I myself one and I know several others. As for vanities I really can't complain with the recolors some recolor stuff looks really good. And new weps are good ideas but we do need some gems as well maybe elder lvl 51 gems. Or something new perhaps like exalted gems. Its really nice to see some of u guys agreeing with this Thank you! 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    The new designs part is good because of course an inflow of new stuff adds variety to the bunch of vanities that already exist but before you jump to start talking about recolours if you haven't noticed most of the recoloured versions of certain vanities turn out to be badass and a million times better looking than the original and if you want examples I can name a lot of them ..additionally if you've not seen current auction prices then I'd understand your reason for kicking against a recoloured version coming on dl birthday event but if you have then you're probably one of those greedy merches who don't want certain items to come in another version basically because you own those items and you jack up the prices just so that the majority of the public can't acquire them just like you all did with dynamo and trinity ..that said though a reskinned dynamo (black preferably ) would be more than welcome by the larger part of the community along with new stuff of course
    Peace

Its just an opinion of mine and I hope its better if we respect one anothers view. And i hope that you didnt assume that im a greedy merchant since I am not. I just find this quite offensive. Im like the rest of the players who have to deal with the current economy of DL in a fair way no matter the rise and fall of prices of items.

New ideas and concepts means to me the game is leveling up and dynamic, instead of a recycled one just by recolor and change of stats. Though there are items that improved because of this, it doesnt mean recolor is the only thing the game has to update.

And with the contest, ideas from players are fully welcomed and this encourages players to stay in this community. Developers can return previous event items as requested by majority of the players if possible.

My opinion has No intention of making old items exclusive to those who have it before and make others unable to get one. Like I mentioned, it can be returned just like what happened now with Valentines. New items means more alternatives and choices for players.

Dont assume and point a finger.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Eiser; 02-13-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

A new vanity idea for events

Fed up with deleting 20 or more broken green hearts, broken gold hearts, merry elf hats, etc. Just equip the multiple eating hat/mask. It will "eat" (delete) from your inventory 5 of any item that you have 5 or more of and give you 5x damage plus access to old Town for 30 minutes, 5x armor for 30 minutes, 5x exp for 30 minutes, or +50% speed for 30 minutes.

The cost would be up to you creative developers. Each buff could be a different color of the vanity. Quite frequently players will also "dump" (gift) unwanted extras on other unsuspecting players.

Thank you again for a great game.
    Novangeline aka Gryffinorren aka Annamandra aka Troilus aka Prosurpina aka Shamandar

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Novangeline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think a birthday even for DL would be a great idea considering it is still active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I had a suggestion for birthday event. What about a new crown design. Maybe something like a black thorn crown. We really don't have but 2 types of crowns ceru and sang...so maybe to celebrate dl birthday this would be something new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    I know we are still in the throws of the Valentines event which BTW has been really nice. I got some vanities I wanted so I was pleased with that. The past couple of years tho we haven't had a Dark Legends birthday event. Last one i remember was regal dracula vanity birthday. I joined DL in 2012 and have participated in the birthday events and I must say I miss them. Some of DL hardcore players might agree with me on missing this event. I think its important to remember when DL was born. Maybe could introduce some vanities such as dark sang set or maybe a red and black fx pet. Another idea maybe a bright blue dynamo for a event like this. I know I know recolors blah but we should be grateful for all the new items we have been getting and the recolors. Anyways this is just a thought ��
    A DARK LEGENDS BIRTHDAY EVENT !!! My thumps are up for that

But ofc for such a grand and special event there should be an even exceptional special items to celebrate it !

Recolored items say: No we are not attending this party !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I know we are still in the throws of the Valentines event which BTW has been really nice. I got some vanities I wanted so I was pleased with that. The past couple of years tho we haven't had a Dark Legends birthday event. Last one i remember was regal dracula vanity birthday. I joined DL in 2012 and have participated in the birthday events and I must say I miss them. Some of DL hardcore players might agree with me on missing this event. I think its important to remember when DL was born. Maybe could introduce some vanities such as dark sang set or maybe a red and black fx pet. Another idea maybe a bright blue dynamo for a event like this. I know I know recolors blah but we should be grateful for all the new items we have been getting and the recolors. Anyways this is just a thought 😊
    If i count well we become 8 this year !!
    Nd yes very good idea a bd event ! We should think nd suggest what we want ..
    How bout a bandana event or a clown zombie who tries " steal " the bd stuff nd we have to hunt kill nd hell drop either sm bandana or a part of a new kinda clown / joker outfit. .
    What u think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Hey! What About 'ORANGE SANG SET' For Bday Event?
    Just an idea, Well anything 'New' or 'Recolor' I Like All of it. 💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I think a new skill/skills for birthday event with lvl51 gems or new lvl upgrade. New birthday outfit would be cool too

😷👋🏻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Good idea, But Apart from this; I think it's not the right time to bring out more "Skills" or "New Powers" to the Game Sooner or Maybe after a months, already PvP currently is on Controversy but I my self would love to see New features like New skills and New powers added to (PVP And PVE too.)

Plus, LVL 51 Gems I'm Still waiting for them, hoping Soon we get them in some Kind of Event.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Can you believe it's almost 8years since we first set foot in Dark Legends, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE?Name:  61EA9029-322C-4858-A278-F73CD9F893B0.gif
Views: 427
Size:  6.6 KB Maybe more bathing suit outfits for us? How about B-day location? That gives 5+ to all stats?

Loot cake slices from bosses in the whole DL carnival to craft birthday outfits?
    New festive vanities, epic vanity weapons, hats and more!

We're keeping our fingers crossed @CincoName:  A37B33FE-9030-4630-A132-CEEF53436963.gif
Views: 418
Size:  956 Bytes
    Last edited by Habibibi; 04-06-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂