Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Default CTF Without Doors

To help achieve flag achievements alone

SUGGESTIONS

Gaprisha:

"increase the number of flags"
    Last edited by GucciBang; 02-14-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Arcane Legends Since 2012

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

This would be really good. Plus an increase to the amount of flags in the map to 50 or 100. 5 is ridiculously too low for this time and age.
    meep meep

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

+1... been 8 years... still on 400 flags lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    This would be really good. Plus an increase to the amount of flags in the map to 50 or 100. 5 is ridiculously too low for this time and age.

this would help a lot and increase the number of players in the ctf

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I agree, pvp is dead and getting these aps is if not difficult then impossible cuz lets face it nobody cares if ur flagging they'd kill ya regardless, the doorless CTF creates an opportunity to finally get our aps by ourselves and not having to wait 1hr for someone to join and swap sides to open

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    I agree, pvp is dead and getting these aps is if not difficult then impossible cuz lets face it nobody cares if ur flagging they'd kill ya regardless, the doorless CTF creates an opportunity to finally get our aps by ourselves and not having to wait 1hr for someone to join and swap sides to open

yeessss !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

-1 disrespectful for the people who really put effort into it, better do recommendations to bring PVP alive, not making it easier.

Stop suggesting things that make everything easy, that other people worked hard for. It's not fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    -1 disrespectful for the people who really put effort into it, better do recommendations to bring PVP alive, not making it easier.

Stop suggesting things that make everything easy, that other people worked hard for. It's not fair.

nowadays it is almost impossible to achieve flag / kill achievements legally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    nowadays it is almost impossible to achieve flag / kill achievements legally
    I know but it's not a logical solution, your suggestion will step on people's pride and effort. if you can't bear the price for it, then leave the Ap alone.

Flagging is never easy even the CTF is active before. take that into note.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I know but it's not a logical solution, your suggestion will step on people's pride and effort. if you can't bear the price for it, then leave the Ap alone.

Flagging is never easy even the CTF is active before. take that into note.
    The suggestions is in no way disrespectful to the lb players who dont even make up for half the arlor population. What we are asking is a way to improve on it. Unless you're afraid of your position on lb if you have one lol.
    What would be actually really disrespectful is if we asked to remove flagging comepletely. Imagine that...
    meep meep

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

There's well over 9000 suggestions to "revive" pvp but nothing is/ will be done xD what would u suggest we do lol...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

You said if we couldnt bear the price we should leave the aps alone (your first ss says you found the problem why pvp is dead which is cuz of cost) maybe its costly for you but not for everyone, the suggestions made by the OP were no way referring to costs. Stepping on ppl's pride? Its a game after all, dont take it too serious.

You said we should stop making suggestions to make everything easier but in the 2nd ss you are suggestion a way for everyone to get the flag count if 1 person flags O.o?? Seems like wanting to make things easier to me.... js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

all kinds of comments are welcome but we will keep the peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

You said if we couldnt bear the price we should leave the aps alone (your first ss says you found the problem why pvp is dead which is cuz of cost) maybe its costly for you but not for everyone, the suggestions made by the OP were no way referring to costs. Stepping on ppl's pride? Its a game after all, dont take it too serious.

You said we should stop making suggestions to make everything easier but in the 2nd ss you are suggestion a way for everyone to get the flag count if 1 person flags O.o?? Seems like wanting to make things easier to me.... js

This suggestion, will make team work unlike what you agree on, making it a 50 - 100 per map, is easy as farming PVE kills in hauntlet.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 02-13-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    The suggestions is in no way disrespectful to the lb players who dont even make up for half the arlor population. What we are asking is a way to improve on it. Unless you're afraid of your position on lb if you have one lol.
    What would be actually really disrespectful is if we asked to remove flagging comepletely. Imagine that...
    Then I'll use my position, Its disrespectful to me, instead of farming gold way back from 2013, I'm doing flags, yet you just request a easy way the ap I worked on really hard.

You are old player right? You have no excuses of not having good number of flags, the only reason is laziness of not doing so.

It is called "Achievement Points" for a reason, if you can't achieve it, leave it. Or think of other suggestion, because your suggestion is ridiculous, its like requesting Bael II have its own map.

LB? Why are you in LB? Having hard time on it? And you asking for a lift? Oh well.

Last edited by Overgrown; 02-13-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

There's well over 9000 suggestions to "revive" pvp but nothing is/ will be done xD what would u suggest we do lol...

From the analysis I made on my previous thread, the gold is the problem of the PVP, because before all have the same gear that only cost few millions in cap, while in twink 1m is a good start.

Its dead because of the rich have upper hand in gold, like the awakening. Or for example undying orb (20m+)

My suggestion is at least they do a Capture-the-flag map which is friendly to all players in all social status, who wants to be a food for the rich? No one right, if everyone will have a chance on defeating someone by just skill, Pro-ness of playing it and teamwork will revive it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1 to this, since overall pvp is dead this would be a great way to get flag achievements. There’s no more rewards for being a flagger anymore, so why not?

Just because this threatens your “pride” doesn’t mean it threatens your place on leaderboard XD. It’s just so other players could get that 10k flag achievement. Those who have more than 30k flags can keep getting more. I don’t understand what’s so bad about this idea?

We don’t have Leaderboard for flags anymore.

We no longer have rewards for being top 50.

And if you already have more than 10k flags you can keep getting more without affecting anyone or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    +1 to this, since overall pvp is dead this would be a great way to get flag achievements. There’s no more rewards for being a flagger anymore, so why not?

Just because this threatens your “pride” doesn’t mean it threatens your place on leaderboard XD. It’s just so other players could get that 10k flag achievement. Those who have more than 30k flags can keep getting more. I don’t understand what’s so bad about this idea?

And if you already have more than 10k flags you can keep getting more without affecting anyone or anything.

Its not always LB or something, its the effort other people and myself put effort through, its a achievement points, and let it speak for you how hardworking you are, not crying for making it easy.

If the flag is other Leaderboarder players advantage then let it be, they deserve it, they worked fair and square for it.

I found this whole idea of robbing the people who really worked for it. Suggest things that will be clean, that no one will be stepped to.

I'm proud, because I deserve it, its my hard work. STOP using the forums on crying for something unfair.

If the devs will approve this, then there is no reason to put evasive mobs appearance rate 100% more, same with bael and krunch, also make corvis in maus 1, or just make all "Achievement points" easier and lets be all in LEADERBOARD.

Ps: I don't have 10k flags, yet I will stand for the right thing.

Last edited by Overgrown; 02-14-2020 at 12:28 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Its not always LB or something, its the effort other people and myself put effort through, its a achievement points, and let it speak for you how hardworking you are, not crying for making it easy.

If the flag is other Leaderboarder players advantage then let it be, they deserve it, they worked fair and square for it.

I found this whole idea of robbing the people who really worked for it. Suggest things that will be clean, that no one will be stepped to.

I'm proud, because I deserve it, its my hard work. STOP using the forums on crying for something unfair.

If the devs will approve this, then there is no reason to put evasive mobs appearance rate 100% more, same with bael and krunch, also make corvis in maus 1, or just make all "Achievement points" easier and lets be all in LEADERBOARD.

Ps: I don't have 10k flags, yet I will stand for the right thing.

The suggestions put forth here are only a way to remove or reduce the remaping needed. We would still need time and speed which most dont even have.
    And the only one crying here is you so ima just agree to disagre and move on.
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

yess!! this is what i'm thinking