Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please sts nerfed skull dozer in pvp active super fast proc is not compensated.

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Yeah and if dozz axe got nerf we will just complain to nerf rog weap easy^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    obviously if they nerf one they have to nerf the other don't cry for that reason you are already heavy disrespecting it seems that your life is that weapon


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    961
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Here we go again...


    Less than a month... I’m going to give your own advice. “If warrior op, go make a warrior”.

    You know what, I’ll give you one better, I’ll give you advice from a dev himself. “If you want class balance, duel your own class”

    I’m really hoping STS doesn’t follow through with your ridiculous request.

    Overall PvP is dead, so why complain?

    Warrior got 1 month of glory and already we have rogues complain. XD ridiculous.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Nobody gives a ****ing LMAO cry to Nerf rog weaps it won't happen because there's already such a huge difference between wars and rog 76 proc.

    If anything's getting nerfed its doz axe point blank period. Y'all are just nervous biting your nails scared because you all know it's coming

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SilenceMe For This Useful Post:


  6. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dreams
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex View Post
    obviously if they nerf one they have to nerf the other don't cry for that reason you are already heavy disrespecting it seems that your life is that weapon


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Nah it will be good if it's got there though lol

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  7. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Need new style of playing....its boring if warrior only meant to have high armor but low damage dealer....if that happen many player will convert to rog & mage...warriors player will become lesser then....its 2020 .....stop the primitive ways of thinking

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  8. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Exactly they seem to be afraid of it being improved !!! Do not be afraid that sts will do its best to improve it: 3


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  9. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dreams
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceMe View Post
    Nobody gives a ****ing LMAO cry to Nerf rog weaps it won't happen because there's already such a huge difference between wars and rog 76 proc.

    If anything's getting nerfed its doz axe point blank period. Y'all are just nervous biting your nails scared because you all know it's coming

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Oh well who knows maybe it will got nerf to the point u rog will cry regret creating this thread to the point ur beloved Duggar weap got drag on to be nerf lol we war will not cry after all it's fair if our weap got nerf then ur weap got drag to lol easy ^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  10. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Stupid rogue, die once to warrior and cry to mommy and daddy dev to nerf it. If they nerf Dozer, nerf rogue too.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:


  12. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Oh well who knows maybe it will got nerf to the point u rog will cry regret creating this thread to the point ur beloved Duggar weap got drag on to be nerf lol we war will not cry after all it's fair if our weap got nerf then ur weap got drag to lol easy ^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Do not be afraid that it will soon be improved: 3


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  13. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dreams
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex View Post
    Do not be afraid that it will soon be improved: 3


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Same to u ur Duggar will be improved to ^^ an eye for an eye teeth for a teeth mutual destruction easy^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  14. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    3 ppl support(agree) this thread
    And 7 ppl disagree with this thread lol

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeue For This Useful Post:


  16. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    632
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Same to u ur Duggar will be improved to ^^ an eye for an eye teeth for a teeth mutual destruction easy^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    when you know how to play, play with anything you don't cry because they will change something that benefits you


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  17. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dreams
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex View Post
    when you know how to play, play with anything you don't cry because they will change something that benefits you


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Yeah same to u XD^^

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  18. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I don't pvp I'm strictly pve. So no this "stupid rog" did not die to a war

    I'm just here to stay the simple fact that wars are out of their class meaning.

    You guys have just as much dmg as a rogue but just as much armor/hp as a tank.
    Making pvp nearly impossible against a war.

    Explain to me how that's fair?

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

  19. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Real skull dozer axe need nerfed!!!


    STS?!?!

    Enviado desde mi Redmi S2 mediante Tapatalk

  20. #36
    Senior Member GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 31250
    Posts
    505
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    368
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    Nerf all rogue wep pLse
    RogerXS

    Arcane Legends Since 2012

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:


  22. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    dreams
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceMe View Post
    I don't pvp I'm strictly pve. So no this "stupid rog" did not die to a war

    I'm just here to stay the simple fact that wars are out of their class meaning.

    You guys have just as much dmg as a rogue but just as much armor/hp as a tank.
    Making pvp nearly impossible against a war.

    Explain to me how that's fair?

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Well if i am not wrong rog when proc got 18k dmg skull only gave 14+ and ur rog crit are way more then war not to mention ur broke Dodge stat so let me ask u aren't it balance or u just wanted only rog reign in pve or lb?

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

  23. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    If want to nerf it in pvp its okay i dont really care about pvp..but if this nerf also affected pve im not agree....i dont want all arc weapon, any class got nerfed in pve...no matter of its war,rog or mage i dont want it to gey nerfed for pve...for pvp without affecting pve just do it

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  24. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceMe View Post
    I don't pvp I'm strictly pve. So no this "stupid rog" did not die to a war

    I'm just here to stay the simple fact that wars are out of their class meaning.

    You guys have just as much dmg as a rogue but just as much armor/hp as a tank.
    Making pvp nearly impossible against a war.

    Explain to me how that's fair?

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    What pvp???? Festerfang???? Also Cinco said if you want class balance “duel your own class” they already said they’re not touching pvp this year. Pvp is dead.

    StS decides what each class does. If they buffed dozer axe to make warrior as strong as rogue. IT WAS INTENDED. You don’t decide what each class does, STS does . If STS decide make warrior damage dealer. They will and can do that. It’s their game, maybe when you create your own game you Can do what ever you want.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:


  26. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Well if i am not wrong rog when proc got 18k dmg skull only gave 14+ and ur rog crit are way more then war not to mention ur broke Dodge stat so let me ask u aren't it balance or u just wanted only rog reign in pve or lb?

    Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Rogue already dominate the lb for long time till now ..... well just look at lb ....all rogues

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Skull Dozer Aegis Proc
    By Nasarapan in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 03:45 PM
  2. Buy Skull Dozer axe (fast)
    By jurgen67 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2020, 08:46 AM
  3. [S] Skull Dozer Axe // Skull Dozer Aegis
    By jannda in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2020, 07:39 AM
  4. Vorpal's proc rate got nerfed????
    By Cero in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 02:14 PM
  5. Super combo got nerfed.
    By Blaquehaaart in forum DL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •