Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
The Sanguine Queen and Peekaboo both of the hairstyles are very dull. Would be cool to get brighter shade of it like Diamond Cut hairstyles. But tbh- we had enough hairstyles now, but still I would prefer some Wedding Hairstyles' since we had wedding dresses, wedding wisps, so why not exclusive wedding hairstyles (well that's just a thought) but i like where the new thing "wigs" came to DL... i very like the idea. I also prefer some more wigs to come in future events. Also I would like to see "highlights" like which really match the Vampire theme colors like 🟦🟫🟥 or maybe some more (ordinary) colors 🟧🟩🟪

( I guess this would be perfect for Halloween I mean 'Dark Highlights' as u said in post, something like that would be cool)
Lol, Dark Legends Halloween Party

-Uptosts
I agree with you. I would like to see more wigs come ingame. I think it could eventually take the place of hairstyles. Only downside u cant wear hats with the wig. You can if you have the temp hairstyle maybe hats and wigs should be seperated into 2 different catagories.