Thread: New ideas for new event^_^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Default New ideas for new event^_^

Regarding content additions
    1- A temporary invasion system (like a small event) with each time different enemies who will be in old town ,And that we can farm: gold, New vanity or pet
    2- Add new equipment that can be called artifacts with a pretty and animated visual effect
    3- Adding a portal to the street which allows you to teleport in a mini which will have to be 4 so that there are endless waves of enemies (until the team dies all) ,In order to farm golds and only gold , And may have happened to a number of waves that there are bosses with each wave getting stronger
    Ideas made by ozukenjifr

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

This is fantastic tbh and would be an ideal and fun event for us to get our level 51 versions of the first elders gems

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    1- A temporary invasion system (like a small event) with each time different enemies who will be in old town ,And that we can farm: gold, New vanity or pet
    2- Add new equipment that can be called artifacts with a pretty and animated visual effect
    3- Adding a portal to the street which allows you to teleport in a mini which will have to be 4 so that there are endless waves of enemies (until the team dies all) ,In order to farm golds and only gold , And may have happened to a number of waves that there are bosses with each wave getting stronger
    Ideas made by ozukenjifr
    I agree with this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ideas made by ozukenjifr
    Very nice ideas but I didnt get the 3rd one, however I'd like to share with you some of my ideas as well ...

1. This Dr.Krunk the red ghost that spawns in The Old Town map attach to this poor guy something rare and exclusive juicy enough to farm for weeks or months to drop it.
    2. Return the kills count in The old Town and keep the exp gain excluded for the top levels especially for level 51 it is lots of fun this way !
    3. Also return the life to the abandoned The Underground map " Old Town Old Town Subway map " by also adding some cool and crazy drops enough to satisfy the vampires greed for power.
    4. Add a new whole category " Accessories " for necklaces, bracelets and rings that gives status such as luck and gold loot etc...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Nice idea too ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Very nice ideas but I didnt get the 3rd one, however I'd like to share with you some of my ideas as well ...

1. This Dr.Krunk the red ghost that spawns in The Old Town map attach to this poor guy something rare and exclusive juicy enough to farm for weeks or months to drop it.
    2. Return the kills count in The old Town and keep the exp gain excluded for the top levels especially for level 51 it is lots of fun this way !
    3. Also return the life to the abandoned The Underground map " Old Town Old Town Subway map " by also adding some cool and crazy drops enough to satisfy the vampires greed for power.
    4. Add a new whole category " Accessories " for necklaces, bracelets and rings that gives status such as luck and gold loot etc...
    Don't forget new drops in black cat too for those of us who didn't abandon it for the new campaigns *.*

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Hello Everyone!!! We have to come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion ... REALLY hope STS gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours sis

1. Guild Hall(s)[Under Construction]
    There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall!

2. Some of the Modifications we would like added to GH....Guild Arena

3. Guild Announcements Board & Addition of New Ranks

4. Access to PvP Buttons, IN PvP

In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN

5. Also, we need a guild contest area. Different from pvp/ctf. Could be regular level but allow more than 4 people in at a time and doesnt change players stats. Can we have the apprentice system? It would be easy to implement, encourage high lvl players to support low lvls @Cinco?!?! Other games dont restrict number of people in a level and allow for better guild events/contest. Happy members stay and play more often. This area could be accessable only thru guild hall. Another option would be, allow master/officer to enter a level as an observer only.

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Ideas made by ozukenjifr
    Nice suggestions.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I know this post is a bit old but i had to remake my forums account and i cant make new threads at this time haha. But i had a idea for another event. Maybe named the Moonlight Event. For this event maybe we could farm for moonstones as tokens. We could use the tokens to buy items or to craft weapons and gems. Maybe could have a type of new weapons and gems relating to idk maybe to like astrological stuff that we have to craft using moonstones. Say for example i know alot of ppl like gems that give your character a aura or glow. Maybe we could get a new set of gems called moonlight gems and each of them have a diff aura and when wear all 4 of them it creates a totally different aura. As for weapons maybe a 2 handed sword like a cresent moon shaped with with a aura like moon particules. This is a bit of a rough idea but maybe parts of it could be implemented in up coming events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gothik View Post
    I know this post is a bit old but i had to remake my forums account and i cant make new threads at this time haha. But i had a idea for another event. Maybe named the Moonlight Event. For this event maybe we could farm for moonstones as tokens. We could use the tokens to buy items or to craft weapons and gems. Maybe could have a type of new weapons and gems relating to idk maybe to like astrological stuff that we have to craft using moonstones. Say for example i know alot of ppl like gems that give your character a aura or glow. Maybe we could get a new set of gems called moonlight gems and each of them have a diff aura and when wear all 4 of them it creates a totally different aura. As for weapons maybe a 2 handed sword like a cresent moon shaped with with a aura like moon particules. This is a bit of a rough idea but maybe parts of it could be implemented in up coming events.
    Hey! Seen you after a long time posting any idea on forums.
    I like your idea i think something like that would be interesting. Also long ago i have posted astrological
    Zodiac gems (as a suggestion for new gems look). i don't know whether you have missed that post or nah I will post the screenshot of it again over here (just in case) I think I should have posted in Suggestions forums instead posting it in general discussion (couple of months ago).
    Check it out! Will post it in next post! =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    I like your idea i think something like that would be interesting. Also long ago i have posted astrological
    Zodiac gems (as a suggestion for new gems look). i don't know whether you have missed that post or nah I will post the screenshot of it again over here (just in case) I think I should have posted in Suggestions forums instead posting it in general discussion (couple of months ago).
    Name:  20200827_214507.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  435.5 KB
    Here are some designs!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Black Diamond ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya havent been very active here recently. Ty for liking my idea. I looked at ur gem one and i think that be cool to have like each tip of gem have a stat like damage or maybe elements like fire and water. Good ideas🤗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Ya havent been very active here recently. Ty for liking my idea. I looked at ur gem one and i think that be cool to have like each tip of gem have a stat like damage or maybe elements like fire and water. Good ideas🤗
    Thanks sis for liking my ideas too!

#Hope to see entirely new gems look in future, not old renamed. ✌

-Uptosts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I had a thought.....diamond cut hair style for females. I really believe it should be brighter shade of white. And u could still leave the dark high lights in. Guys diamond cut is really bright. Also for the sanguine queen and peek a boo white maybe could be shade brighter. What yal think? 🤔🤔

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I had a thought.....diamond cut hair style for females. I really believe it should be brighter shade of white. And u could still leave the dark high lights in. Guys diamond cut is really bright. Also for the sanguine queen and peek a boo white maybe could be shade brighter. What yal think?
    The Sanguine Queen and Peekaboo both of the hairstyles are very dull. Would be cool to get brighter shade of it like Diamond Cut hairstyles. But tbh- we had enough hairstyles now, but still I would prefer some Wedding Hairstyles' since we had wedding dresses, wedding wisps, so why not exclusive wedding hairstyles (well that's just a thought) but i like where the new thing "wigs" came to DL... i very like the idea. I also prefer some more wigs to come in future events. Also I would like to see "highlights" like which really match the Vampire theme colors like 🟦🟫🟥 or maybe some more (ordinary) colors 🟧🟩🟪

( I guess this would be perfect for Halloween I mean 'Dark Highlights' as u said in post, something like that would be cool)
    Lol, Dark Legends Halloween Party

-Uptosts
    Last edited by Uptosts; 09-06-2020 at 02:35 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

Hello Everyone!!! We have to come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion ... REALLY hope STS gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours sis

1. Guild Hall(s)[Under Construction]
    There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall!

2. Some of the Modifications we would like added to GH....Guild Arena

3. Guild Announcements Board & Addition of New Ranks

4. Access to PvP Buttons, IN PvP

In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN

5. Also, we need a guild contest area. Different from pvp/ctf. Could be regular level but allow more than 4 people in at a time and doesnt change players stats. Can we have the apprentice system? It would be easy to implement, encourage high lvl players to support low lvls @Cinco?!?! Other games dont restrict number of people in a level and allow for better guild events/contest. Happy members stay and play more often. This area could be accessable only thru guild hall. Another option would be, allow master/officer to enter a level as an observer only.

That’s a good idea tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The Sanguine Queen and Peekaboo both of the hairstyles are very dull. Would be cool to get brighter shade of it like Diamond Cut hairstyles. But tbh- we had enough hairstyles now, but still I would prefer some Wedding Hairstyles' since we had wedding dresses, wedding wisps, so why not exclusive wedding hairstyles (well that's just a thought) but i like where the new thing "wigs" came to DL... i very like the idea. I also prefer some more wigs to come in future events. Also I would like to see "highlights" like which really match the Vampire theme colors like 🟦🟫🟥 or maybe some more (ordinary) colors 🟧🟩🟪

( I guess this would be perfect for Halloween I mean 'Dark Highlights' as u said in post, something like that would be cool)
    Lol, Dark Legends Halloween Party

-Uptosts
    I agree with you. I would like to see more wigs come ingame. I think it could eventually take the place of hairstyles. Only downside u cant wear hats with the wig. You can if you have the temp hairstyle maybe hats and wigs should be seperated into 2 different catagories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ojala tomen en cuenta las ideas de la comunidad