Thread: I truly enjoyed everything Love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Cool I truly enjoyed everything Love

Over the years 2011-2020 I have played each and every one of the legend games hosted by spacetime studios and I have really enjoyed the amazing time we all
    had together especially with some of the developers and moderators of my time and just the creativity that was implemented into the games although I feel now is my stopping point in my adventures in the Legends games hosted by this wonderful community. Honestly to me the whole community and developers/Moderators are like a family when I think about it and have led to my future interest and hope to Massive Multiplayer Online games.
    I truly want to thank the spacetime studios team for providing me wholesome fun and experience when it has come to the MMORPGs of today as this was the first MMORPG that I had played and I feel that if I had not touched the good ole Pocket Legends or Star legends back in 2011-2012 I would be completely lost on what good gaming content is referring to MMORPGs.
    I am here to mention that I am officially retiring from the community as I have found that many of the players I have played with have moved on to other aspects of life most of the old community work now and some of us like me are currently in college enjoying (The Peak life) A breaking point for me for the games now is that scammers and other toxic traits among players have been at an all-time high and I feel that the environment on the game is not kept to how it was in the past. Though I understand that many developers have moved on with life just as many admins have and I totally respect that decision as not all good things last forever.

A final thing I would to mention is that the Dev team have truly shown me what a close somewhat private community can do for games as many of us forum posters have directly discussed with developers what we have wanted in-game and what we suggested be opted out and we almost always got an answer within 24 hours of the said post.
    I will never forget the fun I had in Star Legends in Pvp when I would get competitive in PVP with some of you guys haha. On Arcane legends one memory I will always have is when the Shuyal expansion was released and I totally fell in love with the game as I was not much of a Arcane Legends fan at first until I truly started diving deeper into the game.

Thank you for the development of the legends series Spacetime Studios It was amazing and I truly enjoyed playing. Much love In-game name Star legends: Originally Oracheon/ Arcane Legends Tendirin,Vploit,Jeisin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Idk you but best of luck on your future endeavours mate!

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

You'll be missed I'm sure. Enjoy yourselfm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Enjoyed

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk