394 Posts

Default Rogues shall suffer no more: Solution to fix the OPness of Warriors

Just make a warrior and be happy
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I'd also like to gear all 3 classes with 76 arcanes but you can barely loot one type so this isn't even a solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I'd also like to gear all 3 classes with 76 arcanes but you can barely loot one type so this isn't even a solution.
    This was intended to be some sort of joke. I remember when Warriors were useless in all aspects of the game, and Justg simply told us to make Rogues.

Now that Warriors are somewhat relevant, we see tons of threads asking to get Warrior stuff nerfed, even though Rogues still dominate LBs, like they always did.
    Retired

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Tbh i dont really know much about this "debate" thats going on between nerfing wars and not nerfing them but im a rog and never complained about nerfing them lol even when ebon aegis was doing its worse i still fought wars with ebon and won becuz you need to change up ur play style, not everything is gained easily. If you're a rog and use to 1 shot wars and mage and can handle a 2v1 or even a 3v1 and now whining cuz a changed had happened that slows down your killing then shame on you. Switch your play style or switch to pve simple

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Who cares about warriors being op pvp is dead at all bracket so let’s just enjoy the op procs in pve

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    Tbh i dont really know much about this "debate" thats going on between nerfing wars and not nerfing them but im a rog and never complained about nerfing them lol even when ebon aegis was doing its worse i still fought wars with ebon and won becuz you need to change up ur play style, not everything is gained easily. If you're a rog and use to 1 shot wars and mage and can handle a 2v1 or even a 3v1 and now whining cuz a changed had happened that slows down your killing then shame on you. Switch your play style or switch to pve simple

Holy shet a rogue who understands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
    Who cares about warriors being op pvp is dead at all bracket so let’s just enjoy the op procs in pve
    Preach

/11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Oww ..finally found a rogue with good ways of thinking

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

First it was the ebon aegis , now the skull dozer, so what's next ? Too many cry babies around.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kjeldran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    First it was the ebon aegis , now the skull dozer, so what's next ? Too many cry babies around.
    Actually not many cry babies...just some/same ppl whose unsatisfy to see others class got improvements

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to danialazhad63 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Wars are just slow Rogs now...

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Every dog has their days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Let me shake this up a bit. "Buff Mages", LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Meh, all new weapons except gun and bow are overkill. 5% people own them and 1% of them fight about it.
    It would be nice if warriors learn to hold aggro, all I see is people running around spamming auto. Half of these clowns will rage quit if the taunt is enabled by default.
    Last edited by Pyramid Head; 02-16-2020 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Tagged mod to review the thread. This is created only for drama.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It's true warriors are op in event before I gat to boss he has already been killed by one shot tanks
    The dozer axe is too op. Warriors deal 3× damage more than rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    It's true warriors are op in event before I gat to boss he has already been killed by one shot tanks
    The dozer axe is too op. Warriors deal 3× damage more than rogues
    A warrior have an arsenal of OP heal and damage boost, the proc is just too OP, totally imbalanced.

but whatever, I suggest just make Arcane Legends Mono-class so that there will be no debate about this since classes don't matter anymore.

The class system is big joke now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Meh, all new weapons except gun and bow are overkill. 5% people own them and 1% of them fight about it.
    It would be nice if warriors learn to hold aggro, all I see is people running around spamming auto. Half of these clowns will rage quit if the taunt is enabled by default.
    Most warriors already hold aggro by default since most warrior skills have Taunt in them. It's a different thing whether some of them make the best out of it or not. And no, this is not a thread for drama, it's just for fun, and maybe a peaceful discussion if you want it to be, but of course people who like to start drama, like you for example, will always have the possibility to start it; remember, you're the first guy who mentioned that word in this thread. ;3
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Usually its like this.
    In game *rog loves op war in gates and war is having fun because they get to high waves.*
    On forums *rogs say war is too op and needs nerfed. After nerf in game rog insults war and does not pt war ever.*
    Go to valley towne as a warrior without a dozer sword or tb and see if you can even get a pt. People only want wars with those 2 weps. Nerf war and you won't see a war in gates unless its random because no one would want a war who can't help.
    Anyways sts could make war 2x more op and it would still not be able to get on orrick lb. It won't even get on planar lb without a rog. We don't complain about it much, we just ask to have fun.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-16-2020 at 02:42 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Usually its like this.
    In game *rog loves op war in gates and war is having fun because they get to high waves.*
    On forums *rogs say war is too op and needs nerfed. After nerf in game rog insults war and does not pt war ever.*
    Go to valley towne as a warrior without a dozer sword or tb and see if you can even get a pt. People only want wars with those 2 weps. Nerf war and you won't see a war in gates unless its random because no one would want a war who can't help.
    Anyways sts could make war 2x more op and it would still not be able to get on orrick lb. It won't even get on planar lb without a rog. We don't complain about it much, we just ask to have fun.
    That's very true. Warriors are still left behind 99% of the time, it's just the insecure Rogues that come here and explain how they're now a crap class because a few warriors who invested literal hundreds of millions in gear, are now actually good at doing some damage (when their stuff procs).

Anyway, I didn't really intend this thread to get dramatic, but it looks like it might become one. So I'll ask mods to close it before the feces hit the fan.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    That's very true. Warriors are still left behind 99% of the time, it's just the insecure Rogues that come here and explain how they're now a crap class because a few warriors who invested literal hundreds of millions in gear, are now actually good at doing some damage (when their stuff procs).

Anyway, I didn't really intend this thread to get dramatic, but it looks like it might become one. So I'll ask mods to close it before the feces hit the fan.
    You're right, maybe next time don't start a thread about classes, because it is imbalance ever since and will obviously cause drama.

Class imbalances have a lot to consider, yes for example LBs are mostly about speed and damage which is basically biased on the side of rogues, and there is no LB which is focus on surving, or crowd controlling. (LB focused on warrior/mage forte)

I don't have suggestions, but I hope, one day every class will be relevant in their own role, that there will be a map which is requires every class, not just focused on how "fast" to kill or clear a map.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 02-16-2020 at 04:02 PM.