Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Red Love Tuxedo Set

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default Red Love Tuxedo Set

    Hello my fellow Alorians

    Today I am selling 2x Sets for the Warrior Red Tuxedo.

    This Vanity was available in the 2020 Lovecrafting Event in store for 250 Platinum for one day February 14th it is now only available through sellers throughout Arlor this limited edition vanity presents you with a special Red Tuxedo leaving your character looking fashionable and trendy.

    As stated earlier I am selling this vanity set for the Warrior only.



    My C/O is 11m for the set I am setting my Automatic Sell Price 90m. Feel free to leave your Offers down below and the highest offer will be the winner to take this Vanity Set home with them to there character.

    Due to previous misconceptions I will answer a several FAQ.

    Q: Are you selling for 90m?
    A: Yes and no. Allow me to explain, my automatic price is set to 90m because if someone really wanted it they could just buy it now for 90m but that does not mean I am only selling for that price. If I get offers higher then my current offer I will keep your offer as “Noted” meaning that I have your offer saved but if someone comes to me with a higher offer I will save there’s as the new current offer and after a certain amount of time if they are the ones with the highest current offer they will be sold the vanity

    Q: Are you joking around or drunk?
    A: No this thread is very serious and means a lot to me due to me trying to sell these items.

    Q: Are trying to trick people?
    A: Please refer to the first Q,A.

    Please refrain from jokes and insults on this thread I am only trying to sell these items and I have no intentions to manipulate anyone or scam anyone if said buyer has the currency I will sell to them no questions or gimmicks.

    TLDR: C/o 11m Auto selling for 90m please leave offers down below or feel free to Pm me your offers also weather it is here or ingame, also feel free to send me Mail with your offers.

    IGN: Scammar

    Let the bidding begin




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Red Love Tuxedo Set

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
    Hello my fellow Alorians

    Today I am selling 2x Sets for the Warrior Red Tuxedo.

    This Vanity was available in the 2020 Lovecrafting Event in store for 250 Platinum for one day February 14th it is now only available through sellers throughout Arlor this limited edition vanity presents you with a special Red Tuxedo leaving your character looking fashionable and trendy.

    As stated earlier I am selling this vanity set for the Warrior only.



    My C/O is 11m for the set I am setting my Automatic Sell Price 90m. Feel free to leave your Offers down below and the highest offer will be the winner to take this Vanity Set home with them to there character.

    Due to previous misconceptions I will answer a several FAQ.

    Q: Are you selling for 90m?
    A: Yes and no. Allow me to explain, my automatic price is set to 90m because if someone really wanted it they could just buy it now for 90m but that does not mean I am only selling for that price. If I get offers higher then my current offer I will keep your offer as “Noted” meaning that I have your offer saved but if someone comes to me with a higher offer I will save there’s as the new current offer and after a certain amount of time if they are the ones with the highest current offer they will be sold the vanity

    Q: Are you joking around or drunk?
    A: No this thread is very serious and means a lot to me due to me trying to sell these items.

    Q: Are trying to trick people?
    A: Please refer to the first Q,A.

    Please refrain from jokes and insults on this thread I am only trying to sell these items and I have no intentions to manipulate anyone or scam anyone if said buyer has the currency I will sell to them no questions or gimmicks.

    TLDR: C/o 11m Auto selling for 90m please leave offers down below or feel free to Pm me your offers also weather it is here or ingame, also feel free to send me Mail with your offers.

    IGN: Scammar

    Let the bidding begin




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Knowing these forum boys you’re going too see alot of negativity for no reason


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    i thought it was a preview
    haha a lot of explanation bro
    if they dont want to buy its fine, limited is limited after all

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deletus For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deletus View Post
    i thought it was a preview
    haha a lot of explanation bro
    if they dont want to buy its fine, limited is limited after all

    Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
    Yes sir and I appreciate the support bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member saiyangodgoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Deepside
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I support


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SAIYANS NATION!

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saiyangodgoku View Post
    I support


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks also I am still selling guys feel free to leave ign down below or I will sell for my current offer thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Current offer has been updated to 11.5m for Red Love Tuxedo if anyone wanna bid higher this is your chance my Auto has been set for 90m leave offers down below or Pm thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    I have gotten a new current offer for 12m for set leave your offers down below or Pm me in game my auto price is 90m thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    458
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Liked ur explanation


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Liked ur explanation


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Thanks I like It also

    Current offer is 12m guys I will sell if I don’t get a higher one soon let me know thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Alright guys new current offer is 13.5m if I don’t get higher i will sell for this price leave offers down below guys thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    105
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Im offering taint blade 76 with 100%gl

    Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi Aps View Post
    Im offering taint blade 76 with 100%gl

    Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk
    Sorry bro I don’t take items pure gold only


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default



    Alright so I am down to my last red tux for the warriors now due to me loving this vanity so much I have changed my mind on this one If you really want it my price is 90m Fix!!! If not then the lowest I will go is 60m as far as a offer if your not offering anything within these price ranges then please just save my and your time and skip this thread this is only for those who desperately want this vanity set. Have a nice day folks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Smellybumm For This Useful Post:


  17. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Haha what a great thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Red tuxedo set [Mage]
    By Tomi Aps in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2020, 08:14 PM
  2. Sell red tuxedo!!!
    By Squeakyyyy in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2020, 02:46 AM
  3. Men's Tuxedo Set
    By Smokianlord in forum DL Trader's Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 12:12 AM
  4. Tuxedo and Top Hat
    By Apocolypze in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •