Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What AL is.

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default What AL is.

Just a group of super rich people buying and selling items between them, only they can afford what they sell each other, the rest of the poor people farm and farm for gold and after years of gold farm they can finaly afford just 1 item, and those super rich people sell items at prices that who knows were they got those prices. And those same rich people wana buy items at 50% or less of what they cost (they say its merch, bullsh#t its rip people off)
    Last edited by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239; 02-17-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Non sense...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Just a group of rich people buying and selling items between them, only they can afford what they sell each other, the rest of the poor people farm and farm for gold and after years of gold farm they can finaly afford just 1 item, and those rich people sell items at prices that who knows were they got those prices. And those same rich people wana buy items at 50% or less of what they cost (they say its merch, bullsh#t its rip people off)
    As a rich player in AL this is not necessarily true, you should rephrase this and say super rich players lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post
    As a rich player in AL this is not necessarily true, you should rephrase this and say super rich players lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Done Edited👌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Every1 starts from the bottom..u start with lvl to high lvls so u can outlvl the mobs in elite..n do elite runs to get chest...do event runs...make some gold...buy gl set...per say greed set...slowly expanding...then ur on the right track christ...complainers

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Totally agreed, nothing to do just farming and farming..

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just a group of super rich people buying and selling items between them, only they can afford what they sell each other, the rest of the poor people farm and farm for gold and after years of gold farm they can finaly afford just 1 item, and those super rich people sell items at prices that who knows were they got those prices. And those same rich people wana buy items at 50% or less of what they cost (they say its merch, bullsh#t its rip people off)
    Okay and a lot of those rich people spent years playing the game farming consistently spending their money to keep this game running. So why should people who recently just started be able to have what the rich people spent years and irl money on for cheap? If everyone could afford everything what would be the point in spending so much time and money on a game where everyone has everything?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

If only pvp had a nice update

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Useless thread and only inciting drama. If you think sitting in a town talking crap with other players will make you rich then you're sadly mistaken. If seen f2p players become rich through merching and have gained over 100m+ so why are u making it seem like only p2w can get rich? You need a reality check

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chronox; 02-17-2020 at 07:15 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

What AL is, is a Free to play game where you have the option to play for free endlessly and enjoy Arlor or you can utilize some of the optional, available pay options in an attempt to get a bit more out of the game.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deuteronomy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

No one raised questions why there are no mythic/set gear for valley expansion. Look at the gearing options for all the expansions till 71 and compare it with 76. No options for F2P and its pure P2W now.
    If you are a lucky player who happens to be level 76 during love event then you may get endless set, what about the rest?

LMFAO, dude you are complaining to people who promote events like pirate booty, an event that helps a specific level of players to multiply their gold, which raised the inflation, multiplied the prices of the items 3x everytime the event came.

Here is my advise to you... find a good paid game, usually paid games are fair, don't expect things to be fair here. Oh and my man if anyone give you the old cheesy line that "life isn't fair" then kick their butt coz they don't know sh*te and philosophy aint gonna help ya...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

No. Those are poor people. If a rich person wants something then they don't care how much gold they will spend to get it. I over pay like hell for items I really want and really don't care much, I always make gold because I am working to get it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No. Those are poor people. If a rich person wants something then they don't care how much gold they will spend to get it. I over pay like hell for items I really want and really don't care much, I always make gold because I am working to get it.
    I'm really rarely checking forums but whenever I read some threads I always see you making sure to remind people that you're rich xD it's cringe man stop it nobody cares about al anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    I'm really rarely checking forums but whenever I read some threads I always see you making sure to remind people that you're rich xD it's cringe man stop it nobody cares about al anymore
    If I wanted people to know I am rich then I would post random pictures of stash 99m inventory or what ever for no reason . I just prove points with posts, my intention is to give examples of events and explain certain points.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-17-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    First of all "rich" is a very relative term....Encryp can probably afford a lot of stuff, therefore he is "rich". Second....if nobody cares, just dont comment it lel, it just proofs otherwise
    IGN: Magicmate / Magicyordl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    No one raised questions why there are no mythic/set gear for valley expansion. Look at the gearing options for all the expansions till 71 and compare it with 76. No options for F2P and its pure P2W now.
    If you are a lucky player who happens to be level 76 during love event then you may get endless set, what about the rest?

LMFAO, dude you are complaining to people who promote events like pirate booty, an event that helps a specific level of players to multiply their gold, which raised the inflation, multiplied the prices of the items 3x everytime the event came.

Here is my advise to you... find a good paid game, usually paid games are fair, don't expect things to be fair here. Oh and my man if anyone give you the old cheesy line that "life isn't fair" then kick their butt coz they don't know sh*te and philosophy aint gonna help ya...
    I think you have not played the recent expansion if you dont know the current mythic set. With endless theres another free to loot set. Considering arc armor is aswell... and mire pieces and arc pend/ring 71. I cant see where you get ur information from. You can loot a set that gets you throw all endgame maps. And thats without even the gold you loot on the way easier than ever. You should at least try the game before you complain.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default What AL is.

This pretty much says it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    "life isn't fair" then kick their butt coz they don't know sh*te and philosophy aint gonna help ya...
    Life isn't fair is not a philosophy, it's a straight fact. When you move outta your parents house and go live a life you'll find you won't be unscathed when you lay down into your casket. It's a game, and it's plenty fair, you've just gotta have some smarts to make it anywhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I think you have not played the recent expansion if you dont know the current mythic set. With endless theres another free to loot set. Considering arc armor is aswell... and mire pieces and arc pend/ring 71. I cant see where you get ur information from. You can loot a set that gets you throw all endgame maps. And thats without even the gold you loot on the way easier than ever. You should at least try the game before you complain.
    Oh game guru why don't you show me level 76 mythic weapons, armor and helm, or the level 76 set items.
    Mire and ebon pieces are level 71 expansion items, you need to read my comment again perhaps.. here are the key words "gearing options on all expansion", "compare them to 76".

Man its ok if you don't agree with me and sure you can dismiss my opinion with your false perception, but do not defend the wrong. The biggest problem of this forum is players advocating for the game where the accountability lies on the devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Life isn't fair is not a philosophy, it's a straight fact. When you move outta your parents house and go live a life you'll find you won't be unscathed when you lay down into your casket. It's a game, and it's plenty fair, you've just gotta have some smarts to make it anywhere.
    You are confusing your perception as fact. I am sorry my friend if you find your life unfair. May be you just gotta have some smarts to make it right
    Feel free to pm me if you like to talk about these things more, I don't think this thread is the right place to take things in detail.