Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A PSA from an STS Mod: We're family here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gracias ppr todo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Thankyou. I got to the stage where I stopped reading the general discussion section because it upset me too much, especially when seeing people being picked on for their spelling and even for their sense of humour.
    Unfortunately, I was guilty of biting back on some occasions. Won't happen again.
    I have put a sign on my desk which reads.. Do not feed the trolls. 😏

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yoooo, imagine being part of the community longer than an employee.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on where you are in the world! It's your friendly neighborhood Remiem here with a short PSA about our lives here in the STS Community.

In the nearly 7 years I've been in the Spacetime community, I've admired one thing above all others: Here, we're family.

Sure there's drama, and nothing's ever perfect, but overall we love our little world here in the forums and in game and sharing that world with other community members holds a certain kind of magic.

Lately, I've seen a disturbing trend of people coming into the forums and being less than friendly toward their fellow players. Insults, scamming, trolling, and the like have gotten out of hand, and it breaks my heart to see it! It's time to remember where we came from, and think about the kind of virtual world we want to live in and be a part of creating for others.

Someone once told me that the golden rule is: Treat other how you would want to be treated. But the platinum rule is: Treat others how THEY want to be treated. Whichever you choose, following either of these rules will make these forums a better place for everyone.

A few things to keep in mind:

• We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.

• A player-run economy is a really special thing, and entirely built by you. The golden rule comes in here too. If you want fair prices and trust among buyers and sellers, be an honest and respectful merchant or customer yourself. Intentional price inflation, scamming, and hijacking trade threads is not something I'd expect you'd want done to you. So, don't do it to others.
    • Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love a good debate, but a good debate is civil, never gets personal, and certainly does not include insults or questioning another player's intelligence or character. Make your point, but keep things friendly.
    • Let the devs and mods take care of the yucky stuff. We monitor these forums daily and will always get to your reports and remove inappropriate posts. When you feed into negativity, it grows. Please report these posts and let them sink to the bottom of the forums where they belong. <3 As the old adage goes, don't feed the trolls.

There's so much more I could say, but really, you guys get the idea! I love this place. I consider it my second home, and I hope many of you do too! Let's keep it a friendly and uplifting place to be. Thanks! And now, back to your regularly scheduled adventures.
    Actually i don't even wonder why this thread exists at the beginning of time (of arcane legenfs ofcourse) the community was way better i am not saying its that dead now. But nowadays its more likely to get in a fight with someone then before. I still gotta say within guilds the community is perfect like familys (ofcourse you have that one guy that starts insulting people or just keeps trolling in the guilds but aside from that the community can be good. ) (and yes its me picklewickles / sunstep can you believe i'm actually typing this )) )

Sent from my SM-N935K using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Nice, Thank you Remiem!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice job STS Family

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

P

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

That should be a song "don't feed the trolls"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Very well said!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Coisa linda, texto emocionante

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

There's a lot of racist people in this game .
    Skreets , is one of them .Yesterday he was too rude using bad words towards arabs and muslims ..He was cursing Allah as well and Quraan...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This post would have made sense and T would have agreed upon it. But sadly i have to disagree with some of it , as i've personally seen that the devs barely sort out issues with real proof. The same banned, toxic people always comeback somehow. Keeping them in this game does not make sense if you want a better environment. Some of them even use the same forum name and wave it in your faces.

Another thing id like to highlight is this current pandemic we are going through, where some of us around the world have not been paid for months, are struggling and here we are with an awaken event. Excellent job (really dissapointing in other words, by the tone of my sarcasm)Let alone the exchange rates crashing. Its in bad taste. You've not considered those of us in bad positions. Anyway your company your rules ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on where you are in the world! It's your friendly neighborhood Remiem here with a short PSA about our lives here in the STS Community.

In the nearly 7 years I've been in the Spacetime community, I've admired one thing above all others: Here, we're family.

Sure there's drama, and nothing's ever perfect, but overall we love our little world here in the forums and in game and sharing that world with other community members holds a certain kind of magic.

Lately, I've seen a disturbing trend of people coming into the forums and being less than friendly toward their fellow players. Insults, scamming, trolling, and the like have gotten out of hand, and it breaks my heart to see it! It's time to remember where we came from, and think about the kind of virtual world we want to live in and be a part of creating for others.

Someone once told me that the golden rule is: Treat other how you would want to be treated. But the platinum rule is: Treat others how THEY want to be treated. Whichever you choose, following either of these rules will make these forums a better place for everyone.

• We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.

• A player-run economy is a really special thing, and entirely built by you. The golden rule comes in here too. If you want fair prices and trust among buyers and sellers, be an honest and respectful merchant or customer yourself. Intentional price inflation, scamming, and hijacking trade threads is not something I'd expect you'd want done to you. So, don't do it to others.
    • Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love a good debate, but a good debate is civil, never gets personal, and certainly does not include insults or questioning another player's intelligence or character. Make your point, but keep things friendly.
    • Let the devs and mods take care of the yucky stuff. We monitor these forums daily and will always get to your reports and remove inappropriate posts. When you feed into negativity, it grows. Please report these posts and let them sink to the bottom of the forums where they belong. <3 As the old adage goes, don't feed the trolls.

There's so much more I could say, but really, you guys get the idea! I love this place. I consider it my second home, and I hope many of you do too! Let's keep it a friendly and uplifting place to be. Thanks! And now, back to your regularly scheduled adventures.
    great post, thanks for the communitacion, btw, make more than two platinium discount event per year, hope u guys keep that in mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I’m so nooooooooobbbb

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Wow Just read this post. Awesome Remiem. One of the reasons i love Arlor is our social platforms. In game and here in forum.

You developers rock. I know for myself. I am autistic and this game gives me so much in form of creativity in my frog palace.. Yes i am King Frog aka Topfrog Lord of Bubble frogs.. Without you guys I would not have this world. It would just suck .

Thank you so much for keeping this world alive..
    Another thing i can add to the Treat other how they want to be treated is..this..
    LIVE LAUGH LOVE.. my tavern has this motto on the floor bubble frog letters..
    Spread the love!!

It speaks volumes into Arlor and also that love seeps out into the real world the encompasses all of us...

One kind word or encouragement can change someones life in that moment..

A thoughtful gift or a embracing memory..
    Even just being a ear for a fellow player struggling in life..
    Every little bit of love we share..goes miles...
    Casts empowering light into the darkness..

Thank you again so much...

Much Love for you all

Ign: Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nitara View Post
    We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.
    Yes totally agree. I been on game years and met so many wonderful people across all cultures.... I do my best to work with all languages . I try and use Keyboard translate in some cases so i can convert my native language english to others if i know where someone is from.. i love this game..and the people in it too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thanks for this post.

KANPAI for batter days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190925-181421.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	219849

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Gotta be a fam, support help eachother. There’s enough gold in the game for all of us- MONEY YAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk