Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this but to expand it, for example, only having two possible "ranks" appart from the Guild Master rank, Officer and Members?

So thinking on the subject of blacklisting I thought of something that might be helpful in guilds Cinco. My idea is to have a blacklist/ban user function for members (including alts that share same account) to prevent them from joining guild they have essentially been kicked out of for misconduct/violation of rules. Such as if someone is excessively rude and after warning continued to be then leader can decide to kick/ban the person which would prevent them from reapplying to the guild under their current name or any alts they may have under the same account.

This may sound a bit extreme, but I think it would be helpful to protect guilds from dealing with known troublemakers.

How this would work: If the offending player is in game Guild leader or Guild officer can right click person and say something like "ban from guild" which would automatically reject any application they try to put in for the guild under current character or alts under same account. Another option could be from guild management controls where you view members and setup like welcome message and such well another tab could be added for guild leader and officer only to type in a name and add that person to the guild banned list. If the officer does it a message would go to the leader to confirm before it is implemented just to be sure they want the person banned.

I'm not sure if viewing of the banned list should be available to all or not, but this should be a tab setup in similar manner to the regular member listing to show who can not join the guild (that way they won't be mistakenly invited either).
    When guild leader or officer views the list they have the option to remove ban from a player if they want to as well which would delete them from the list and allow them to apply to guild if they want to.

Basic explanation: If one character is added to the banned list it affects all characters that share the same account (login ID) so that an Alt can not be used to reapply for the guild.

The main reason I bring this up is because of Alt accounts the troublemaker could try to join guild under a different character to further cause problems which this would help prevent ^^

This might be helpful ...
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

That is definitely a valid point Bella It’s a way of making the game more structured sis

This is of course a big feature to add to the game..

Other very useful fields should include Banned By, Banned Date and Reason Banned (such as, Inappropriate Language/Behavior, Trolling, Spamming, Scamming, Not Meeting Guild Requirements). Knowing who banned a user, when they were banned, for how long, and the reason why is all very good information for the management team.
    An announcement should be sent to the guild when a player is banned, such as:
    <Name> has been banned from the guild for <Ban Type> for <Reason Banned> by <Name>.
    (.....has been banned from the guild forTrolling by ....)
    Obviously, once banned, a user could not be invited by anyone to the guild, until such time as they were removed from the ban list.

Also add an option where Master can detailed post rules and all can see and ready in guild,not all have forum and its kinda hard Cinco..
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    That is definitely a valid point Bella It’s a way of making the game more structured sis

This is of course a big feature to add to the game..

Other very useful fields should include Banned By, Banned Date and Reason Banned (such as, Inappropriate Language/Behavior, Trolling, Spamming, Scamming, Not Meeting Guild Requirements). Knowing who banned a user, when they were banned, for how long, and the reason why is all very good information for the management team.
    An announcement should be sent to the guild when a player is banned, such as:
    <Name> has been banned from the guild for <Ban Type> for <Reason Banned> by <Name>.
    (.....has been banned from the guild forTrolling by ....)
    Obviously, once banned, a user could not be invited by anyone to the guild, until such time as they were removed from the ban list.

Also add an option where Master can detailed post rules and all can see and ready in guild,not all have forum and its kinda hard Cinco..

Awesome ideas: BIG thumbs up for the idea broAnd there are many other amazing suggestions. I just hope STS can implement some of those. Hope we get some awesome enhancements Cheers!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Totally agree. Is annoying when members do not know who is ban in our guild n accidentally invite the same persons back.

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymt09 For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Couple of things here: I believe that many 'alts' that players decry are actually characters created on separate accounts with different emails and different devices. Banning all characters for a particular account may get you part of what you want - but it still ultimately fails because a person with a 'guild-banned' account could easily create another account and cause the same mischief. I've thought about this a bit and there really is no way to enforce any sort of ban across multiple unique accounts. I'm open for ideas here if you've got em ;-)

Another thing is: what makes it difficult for certain players to create a forum account? Is it that players don't have a valid email? Perhaps there are other major obstacles of which I am not currently aware. Please let me know. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Dear devs

We are in dire need of a transfer system because it will help players transfer their items between accounts and therefore won't have to rely on a midman to do so as well as protecting them from being scammed. I propose on making a mailbox transfer system so that it will be available for all players new and old.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Frosty,

They could add in a "post-man" (a zombie who delivers mail); pun intended.

Pay gold to transfer items between accounts. Helps drain the inflation and provides safe transfer.

It could also be used as an additional 'gift' system that will likely not be spammed because of multi button process and gold cost.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this but to expand it, for example, only having two possible "ranks" appart from the Guild Master rank, Officer and Members?

So thinking on the subject of blacklisting I thought of something that might be helpful in guilds Cinco. My idea is to have a blacklist/ban user function for members (including alts that share same account) to prevent them from joining guild they have essentially been kicked out of for misconduct/violation of rules. Such as if someone is excessively rude and after warning continued to be then leader can decide to kick/ban the person which would prevent them from reapplying to the guild under their current name or any alts they may have under the same account.

This may sound a bit extreme, but I think it would be helpful to protect guilds from dealing with known troublemakers.

How this would work: If the offending player is in game Guild leader or Guild officer can right click person and say something like "ban from guild" which would automatically reject any application they try to put in for the guild under current character or alts under same account. Another option could be from guild management controls where you view members and setup like welcome message and such well another tab could be added for guild leader and officer only to type in a name and add that person to the guild banned list. If the officer does it a message would go to the leader to confirm before it is implemented just to be sure they want the person banned.

I'm not sure if viewing of the banned list should be available to all or not, but this should be a tab setup in similar manner to the regular member listing to show who can not join the guild (that way they won't be mistakenly invited either).
    When guild leader or officer views the list they have the option to remove ban from a player if they want to as well which would delete them from the list and allow them to apply to guild if they want to.

Basic explanation: If one character is added to the banned list it affects all characters that share the same account (login ID) so that an Alt can not be used to reapply for the guild.

The main reason I bring this up is because of Alt accounts the troublemaker could try to join guild under a different character to further cause problems which this would help prevent ^^

This might be helpful ...
    At the very least, this would reduce the amount of people who abuse guilds. Not many trolls are that persistent to create that many accounts... except fianelu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    Frosty,

Pay gold to transfer items between accounts. Helps drain the inflation and provides safe transfer.

It could also be used as an additional 'gift' system that will likely not be spammed because of multi button process and gold cost.

That's another good idea and that pun is pretty funny : P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Couple of things here: I believe that many 'alts' that players decry are actually characters created on separate accounts with different emails and different devices. Banning all characters for a particular account may get you part of what you want - but it still ultimately fails because a person with a 'guild-banned' account could easily create another account and cause the same mischief. I've thought about this a bit and there really is no way to enforce any sort of ban across multiple unique accounts. I'm open for ideas here if you've got em ;-)

Another thing is: what makes it difficult for certain players to create a forum account? Is it that players don't have a valid email? Perhaps there are other major obstacles of which I am not currently aware. Please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the Feedback Cinco!! We really appreciate it.
    I understand, however the alts are always an issue everywhere. I want to mull my thoughts on all of this more, but here’s a starting point.

Many players are interested in advancing socially in game. How about a more expanse guild tier?

Adapt the Leadership Board to a Leadership Guild Board? As many others have already suggested, allow the officers and the master to see the achievement points of a member..

Increase the CAP numbers of people allowed in guildhall at a time. I hate when we party and so many guildies can't join us due to guild hall getting full?

Different guild icons or symbol( that you can see beside of you're character's name)
    ex: a legendary symbol for the guild ..the Master can buy a symbol/logo/icon for his/her guild, all member of his/her guild will get the icon and can be seen beside the name of the character...

Here’s another one thought that can easily get overlooked Cinco:
    Some people seem to have trouble to make a forum account when they login to the game through facebook...

Error: App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it.

Some people seems to Not be able to login with google account with apple devices....
    Some people using google play and sign in through an email. For some reason it allows then to sign in but it takes them back to the Google Play button...
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-19-2020 at 01:55 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Frosty,

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    Dear devs

We are in dire need of a transfer system because it will help players transfer their items between accounts and therefore won't have to rely on a midman to do so as well as protecting them from being scammed. I propose on making a mailbox transfer system so that it will be available for all players new and old.

And all other suggestions written are great! Very excited to see which ones will be implemented
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Think of this Cinco .. needed, you can point back to the New Community Members. I'm also including some suggestions that I think would improve the overall social infrastructure of Dark Legends.

ADVANCED POSTING TIPS:

To help new players get started in the forums and understand how our forum works, you should created some •ONBOARDING• process for THE community letting New Customers in DL audience know about forums..
    •Create a guided video course about how to use your forums best..
    • Make sure email notifications are enabled, and encourage people to subscribe to thread activity..

NEW Sponsored Event System:
    A new system to handle competitions, contests and events between various groups of players.

The ability for an individual player or a guild to sponsor and set up an event/competition/contest in game would be simply fantastic. And, yes, STS itself could sponsor events alongside players and guilds.

Thanks again STS for the opportunity to make these suggestions!
    Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-19-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I totally agree with giving the guild leaders more authority to organize their guilds by that I mean adding new features to the guild leadership such as ban , front page bio for the guild rules that appears not only to the members but for the non members too and a search engine...

As for the process of accounts ban or blacklist... I assume the server of the game you manage not only gives off information about the users IP but also gives info about the devices they login from, I know some games follow the policy of banning the whole devise of the user rather than suffice with account ban, this could be more effective, Extreme...yes but it is needed to stop drama .
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-19-2020 at 12:48 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Frosty,

Yes Yes this ! I have intended to suggest this an offline in game mails/telegrams feature !

That enable you to send messages to players that are offline and it could be for online players too since you lose your convo history once you disconnect it is a troubling matter -.-'
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-19-2020 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Yes Yes this ! I have intended to suggest this an offline in game mails/telegrams feature !

That enable you to send messages to players that are offline and it could be for online players too since you lose your convo history once you disconnect it is a troubling matter -.-'

I expect in the unexpected

In all seriousness, I expect STS to use our ideas that can help improve the gameplay

Thank you to all of you who responded. As players of this game, it is absolutely important that our voices be heard. Looking forward to more opinions on the subject matter!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-19-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post

Think of this Cinco .. needed, you can point back to the New Community Members. I'm also including some suggestions that I think would improve the overall social infrastructure of Dark Legends.

ADVANCED POSTING TIPS:

To help new players get started in the forums and understand how our forum works, you should created some •ONBOARDING• process for THE community letting New Customers in DL audience know about forums..
    •Create a guided video course about how to use your forums best..
    • Make sure email notifications are enabled, and encourage people to subscribe to thread activity..

NEW Sponsored Event System:
    A new system to handle competitions, contests and events between various groups of players.

The ability for an individual player or a guild to sponsor and set up an event/competition/contest in game would be simply fantastic. And, yes, STS itself could sponsor events alongside players and guilds.

Thanks again STS for the opportunity to make these suggestions!

Definitely a valid point. This allows new players to know what they need to do if they want to stick to this game. Perhaps, the tutorial could simply suggest that a new player goes and makes an account
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post

Being able to send messages offline along with a guild revamp would help so much!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AEntity For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I like ur ideas sis , will be helpful to avoid many alts to join the guild again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    I like ur ideas sis , will be helpful to avoid many alts to join the guild again
    Hopefully DL COMMUNITY were inclined to support new ideas that advocated extreme change. There is no one in a better position than Cinco to make that happen
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Can we change the guild name plz , or just make it possible for those who want to change their guild name , ty

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post: