Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Couple of things here: I believe that many 'alts' that players decry are actually characters created on separate accounts with different emails and different devices. Banning all characters for a particular account may get you part of what you want - but it still ultimately fails because a person with a 'guild-banned' account could easily create another account and cause the same mischief. I've thought about this a bit and there really is no way to enforce any sort of ban across multiple unique accounts. I'm open for ideas here if you've got em ;-)

Another thing is: what makes it difficult for certain players to create a forum account? Is it that players don't have a valid email? Perhaps there are other major obstacles of which I am not currently aware. Please let me know. Thanks!

Think of this Cinco .. needed, you can point back to the New Community Members. I'm also including some suggestions that I think would improve the overall social infrastructure of Dark Legends.

ADVANCED POSTING TIPS:

To help new players get started in the forums and understand how our forum works, you should created some •ONBOARDING• process for THE community letting New Customers in DL audience know about forums..
    •Create a guided video course about how to use your forums best..
    • Make sure email notifications are enabled, and encourage people to subscribe to thread activity..

NEW Sponsored Event System:
    A new system to handle competitions, contests and events between various groups of players.

The ability for an individual player or a guild to sponsor and set up an event/competition/contest in game would be simply fantastic. And, yes, STS itself could sponsor events alongside players and guilds.

Thanks again STS for the opportunity to make these suggestions!
    Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-19-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post

Think of this Cinco .. needed, you can point back to the New Community Members. I'm also including some suggestions that I think would improve the overall social infrastructure of Dark Legends.

ADVANCED POSTING TIPS:

To help new players get started in the forums and understand how our forum works, you should created some •ONBOARDING• process for THE community letting New Customers in DL audience know about forums..
    •Create a guided video course about how to use your forums best..
    • Make sure email notifications are enabled, and encourage people to subscribe to thread activity..

NEW Sponsored Event System:
    A new system to handle competitions, contests and events between various groups of players.

The ability for an individual player or a guild to sponsor and set up an event/competition/contest in game would be simply fantastic. And, yes, STS itself could sponsor events alongside players and guilds.

Thanks again STS for the opportunity to make these suggestions!

Definitely a valid point. This allows new players to know what they need to do if they want to stick to this game. Perhaps, the tutorial could simply suggest that a new player goes and makes an account
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: