Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this but to expand it, for example, only having two possible "ranks" appart from the Guild Master rank, Officer and Members?

So thinking on the subject of blacklisting I thought of something that might be helpful in guilds Cinco. My idea is to have a blacklist/ban user function for members (including alts that share same account) to prevent them from joining guild they have essentially been kicked out of for misconduct/violation of rules. Such as if someone is excessively rude and after warning continued to be then leader can decide to kick/ban the person which would prevent them from reapplying to the guild under their current name or any alts they may have under the same account.

This may sound a bit extreme, but I think it would be helpful to protect guilds from dealing with known troublemakers.

How this would work: If the offending player is in game Guild leader or Guild officer can right click person and say something like "ban from guild" which would automatically reject any application they try to put in for the guild under current character or alts under same account. Another option could be from guild management controls where you view members and setup like welcome message and such well another tab could be added for guild leader and officer only to type in a name and add that person to the guild banned list. If the officer does it a message would go to the leader to confirm before it is implemented just to be sure they want the person banned.

I'm not sure if viewing of the banned list should be available to all or not, but this should be a tab setup in similar manner to the regular member listing to show who can not join the guild (that way they won't be mistakenly invited either).
    When guild leader or officer views the list they have the option to remove ban from a player if they want to as well which would delete them from the list and allow them to apply to guild if they want to.

Basic explanation: If one character is added to the banned list it affects all characters that share the same account (login ID) so that an Alt can not be used to reapply for the guild.

The main reason I bring this up is because of Alt accounts the troublemaker could try to join guild under a different character to further cause problems which this would help prevent ^^

This might be helpful ...
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: