Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Couple of things here: I believe that many 'alts' that players decry are actually characters created on separate accounts with different emails and different devices. Banning all characters for a particular account may get you part of what you want - but it still ultimately fails because a person with a 'guild-banned' account could easily create another account and cause the same mischief. I've thought about this a bit and there really is no way to enforce any sort of ban across multiple unique accounts. I'm open for ideas here if you've got em ;-)

Another thing is: what makes it difficult for certain players to create a forum account? Is it that players don't have a valid email? Perhaps there are other major obstacles of which I am not currently aware. Please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the Feedback Cinco!! We really appreciate it.
    I understand, however the alts are always an issue everywhere. I want to mull my thoughts on all of this more, but here’s a starting point.

Many players are interested in advancing socially in game. How about a more expanse guild tier?

Adapt the Leadership Board to a Leadership Guild Board? As many others have already suggested, allow the officers and the master to see the achievement points of a member..

Increase the CAP numbers of people allowed in guildhall at a time. I hate when we party and so many guildies can't join us due to guild hall getting full?

Different guild icons or symbol( that you can see beside of you're character's name)
    ex: a legendary symbol for the guild ..the Master can buy a symbol/logo/icon for his/her guild, all member of his/her guild will get the icon and can be seen beside the name of the character...

Here’s another one thought that can easily get overlooked Cinco:
    Some people seem to have trouble to make a forum account when they login to the game through facebook...

Error: App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it.

Some people seems to Not be able to login with google account with apple devices....
    Some people using google play and sign in through an email. For some reason it allows then to sign in but it takes them back to the Google Play button...
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-19-2020 at 01:55 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂