Thread: Opinion about Arcanite Shoggoth vs. Lancelot as HB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default Opinion about Arcanite Shoggoth vs. Lancelot as HB

As a Dev clarified, Dmg Resist = Dmg reduce (doesn't stack), just another term with the same meaning.. Therefore a shield higher than 15% Dmg reduce (Mages shield/Glow/Nekro etc.) would negate that 15% Dmg resist from Shoggoth, otherwise always present.

Now, let's compare Armor vs. Dmg resistance..

Firstly, we should know that Mage's curse (depends on Mages dmg), DOT procs from weapons/skills & pets all Ignore armor, while Dmg resistance does not.. Therefore, no amount of armor will change the damage dealth by these mechanics, but rather they depend on some factors such as amount of damage the player has, Dmg resistance and level differences.. And we all know how Curse & DOT procs play a major role In endgame Pvp as of now. Additionally, Dmg resistance, unlike armor would be reduced by a fairly big amount from skill/pet debuffs that Is inevitable, and happens frequently.

Knowing all this, we could conclude that Arc Shoggoth Is significantly better, and best suited for rogs (15% Crit, 500 Mana, less shields compared to Mage, that would negate Shoggoths Dmg resistance which optimizes the Hb even more).

Would like to hear your thoughts and additions, aswell as some corrections if I am mistaken on some.

Update: the content of this thread is no longer relevant.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 01-19-2021 at 05:04 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Need more threads like these, informative and helps me progress in game now when it come stop pets. I've been having a hard time deciding which is going to be my new heroic or Arcanite. I'm a Warrior just returning back after almost 2 years gone lol.