Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
Totally disagree.
I, one of the people that like to play whether it's 5v5 or 5v2 or even 5v1, that means only one thing which is more kills for the team having less members, If you would not like to play against 5 players when you're only 2, nothing stops you from leaving.

Spawn killing was a problem in the 1v1 and 2v2 arenas (which were new), but it was solved in a super nice way which was by expanding the PvP maps. As a PvP player since the very start of this game, I never had or seen a problem with ''spawn killing'' in the other PvP maps (Ctf/DM). Maybe it could happen only once and that is indeed not a problem at all. I would hate to see that being changed or having anything like ''spawn shield'' or something, added.

The only thing that could be looked into, is the people going afk for too long in an active pvp match. Afk for maybe 5 minutes gets you kicked from the match, or maybe more than 5 minutes, I'm sure Cinco would pick the best time period for such thing if it is ever to be added. Just saying though, it's not a major problem, it's been the same since years ago and for me personally it doesn't matter much.

PS: That could also help a little bit with the people who put alts in the opposite teams and let them lay there to hold a spot to out-number their enemies *cough* kof/farmscammers and his alts *cough*. it's not the best help for that but I'm just saying it may have some potential. For eg, if the account doesn't leave spawn/stays dead and doesn't spawn for (?) minutes, it gets kicked.
before talk about farmscammers first look at urself when you play all unfair matches posting one example where in 2v2 duel u are playing 2vs1.
what will u expect from people if you don't play fair?
for change people first change yourself its simple try to do it xD

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk