Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
Cinxo, i have some reccomendations to avoid alt farming.

First of all, You should make the 1vs1 map unable to invite people, this will make that the opponents are ramdomly chosen, which reduces the chance of fighting an alt a lot.

Second:In the 2vs2 Map, when someone invites you, you should enable an option to just join in the team of that person who invited you, so that people could play teaming up with their duos, etc; apart from that, the opponents in 2vs2 arena should be ramdomly chosen, in order to reduce the chance of getting an alt as a opponents drastically.

Also, once you join the arena, you can't leave until the match ends, to avoid the problem of relogging.

U could also add a automatic bot for people who close the game to avoid losing, which will control the cheater toon moving it to the opponent in order to give them kills until the match ends(This one is for those users whose disconnect before dying so that they will never leave the match until it ends.)

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas, if anyone has another reccomendation to this mode, reply to this comment.(No Toxicity please).
We just recently addressed issues of re-logging by fixing a few exploits players used to avoid keeping the 'pvp deserter' penalty. Do you (or anyone else) know of a way to re-log effectively now? I'd be very interested to know.

The overall arena system is engineered to allow you to play with and against your friends. What you are suggesting is more of a ranked system where you enter a lobby and behind-the-scenes matchmaking controls when you get into a match and what side you're on, etc. While I can see where this would be very attractive to PvP players of all Legends games, I don't really have the resources to make it a reality here in DL unfortunately :-(