Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 88

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, it is.

  2. #62
    Banned kurbeka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On earth
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

    This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.

  3. #63
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    I would suggest a gate in 1 v 1 ..
    Waiting opponent in his spawn nd kill him before be able have chance hit any skill not so honored way of fighting right ?
    Nd cool bout the event but can these arenas stay permanent ?
    They ve fun nd I c many new faces in pvp meaning more will keep pvp alive

  4. #64
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Great feedback! Keep it coming :-)
    Cinco, To keep the game balanced in PVP and enjoy every bit of PVP.
    AUTO BALANCE TEAM REQUIRED

    Scenario 1: Usually DM and CTF starts with 3 players in one side(Team A) and other 3 players in other side(Team B) i.e 3vs3. Assume that if an one side player quits the game or due to some technical issues he cann't play/disconnected. Then, the match will be 3vs2. Then, making auto team balancing is important.

    Scenario 2: Assume 5v5 match, if 3 players from one side quits (Team A)and none player quits from other team(Team B) i.e 2vs5. Due to unbalanced team in the match, result of the match is assured that the majority players in team(Team B) definitely would win the match. So, balancing players in team wise required for fair and fun.
    Hence, Automatically 2 Latest login players from Team B will become spectator till opponent team(Team A) get extra members so that match will be always fair and balanced at any point of time during the match.

    Scenario 3) Spawn Killers: To monitor Spawn toons/characters in the PVP map, please monitor moment or activity of the every toon/character in the arena. If a toon is not moving at all for morethan 10s or 20s(example) and it's in same place in the map. Then, auto spectate that toon. Also, due to improper connectivity, toon may not move. That's why 20s count is there. So, that spawn killing is easily avoided. Lastly, keeping an alt in opponent team can be avoided. PvP match will be fair and fun.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Member Purifysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    611
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

    Default

    Totally disagree.
    I, one of the people that like to play whether it's 5v5 or 5v2 or even 5v1, that means only one thing which is more kills for the team having less members, If you would not like to play against 5 players when you're only 2, nothing stops you from leaving.

    Spawn killing was a problem in the 1v1 and 2v2 arenas (which were new), but it was solved in a super nice way which was by expanding the PvP maps. As a PvP player since the very start of this game, I never had or seen a problem with ''spawn killing'' in the other PvP maps (Ctf/DM). Maybe it could happen only once and that is indeed not a problem at all. I would hate to see that being changed or having anything like ''spawn shield'' or something, added.

    The only thing that could be looked into, is the people going afk for too long in an active pvp match. Afk for maybe 5 minutes gets you kicked from the match, or maybe more than 5 minutes, I'm sure Cinco would pick the best time period for such thing if it is ever to be added. Just saying though, it's not a major problem, it's been the same since years ago and for me personally it doesn't matter much.

    PS: That could also help a little bit with the people who put alts in the opposite teams and let them lay there to hold a spot to out-number their enemies *cough* kof/farmscammers and his alts *cough*. it's not the best help for that but I'm just saying it may have some potential. For eg, if the account doesn't leave spawn/stays dead and doesn't spawn for (?) minutes, it gets kicked.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

    Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:


  7. #66
    Member Purifysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    611
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

    This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.
    That would definitely ruin the competitive Ctf games. It's not like we have a massive Ctf map with a lot of space to run away with the flag. The spawn is really close to the bases with flags and one of the best techniques to secure a flag is to get closer to the enemy's spawn and stop them from running after the flagger. Maybe if we had a bigger ctf map (which we don't need for now atleast) that could be fine to add.

    For death match, it could be a thing but it's really unnecessary. We've played pvp for years and it was never a problem. If you die once to a spawn killer, that doesn't make it a problem. A problem was something like what was happening in the 2v2 and 1v1 maps at first (before expanding them) that was called a problem.
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 02-22-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

    Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:


  9. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    Totally disagree.
    I, one of the people that like to play whether it's 5v5 or 5v2 or even 5v1, that means only one thing which is more kills for the team having less members, If you would not like to play against 5 players when you're only 2, nothing stops you from leaving.

    Spawn killing was a problem in the 1v1 and 2v2 arenas (which were new), but it was solved in a super nice way which was by expanding the PvP maps. As a PvP player since the very start of this game, I never had or seen a problem with ''spawn killing'' in the other PvP maps (Ctf/DM). Maybe it could happen only once and that is indeed not a problem at all. I would hate to see that being changed or having anything like ''spawn shield'' or something, added.

    The only thing that could be looked into, is the people going afk for too long in an active pvp match. Afk for maybe 5 minutes gets you kicked from the match, or maybe more than 5 minutes, I'm sure Cinco would pick the best time period for such thing if it is ever to be added. Just saying though, it's not a major problem, it's been the same since years ago and for me personally it doesn't matter much.

    PS: That could also help a little bit with the people who put alts in the opposite teams and let them lay there to hold a spot to out-number their enemies *cough* kof/farmscammers and his alts *cough*. it's not the best help for that but I'm just saying it may have some potential. For eg, if the account doesn't leave spawn/stays dead and doesn't spawn for (?) minutes, it gets kicked.
    before talk about farmscammers first look at urself when you play all unfair matches posting one example where in 2v2 duel u are playing 2vs1.
    what will u expect from people if you don't play fair?
    for change people first change yourself its simple try to do it xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  10. #68
    Member Purifysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    611
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

    Default

    My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*♂️

    There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
    2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

    Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:


  12. #69
    Member Purifysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    611
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

    Default

    You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

    Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:


  14. #70
    Senior Member deadlystriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    strike fear into those who defy me
    Posts
    549
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    356
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.
    Thank the lord someone said


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

  15. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    1. In the ss u can see that me and that guy were chatting nicely ( about making a 5v5 honor arena, which STS made), which means he wasnt mad about anything. Which means WE PLAYED 1V1, me and puri were switching. No one ganged no one.

    2. If u want to take revenge ( for wtv reason u want), come online

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Katkathleen For This Useful Post:


  17. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

    What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)

  18. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*

    There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
    2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.
    since u are 20s u deny that u are mature and adult so i don't need to argue with that type ppl thinking xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  19. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.
    u have so much time to waste thats why u bring farmscammers name even he ignores u lol i wonder why u think too much about him and all u say here lies about him in ss i have proved u doing 2vs1 in 2vs2 duel with ironic msgs this type behavior is not allow

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  20. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkathleen View Post
    1. In the ss u can see that me and that guy were chatting nicely ( about making a 5v5 honor arena, which STS made), which means he wasnt mad about anything. Which means WE PLAYED 1V1, me and puri were switching. No one ganged no one.

    2. If u want to take revenge ( for wtv reason u want), come online
    if u keep lie it won't prove u played 1vs1 in 2vs2 arena and yes he is not mad over your gang in game he is mature xD reason to post ss here for show that if u don't play fair don't expect ppl will play fair with u.

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  21. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    I am just play game peaceful but all time purifyheart and his friends talk here about farmscammers and if he comes to reply they said he start drama lol how it is drama if he comes to defend and reply your all lies with ss.
    purifyheart talk about farmscammers and namco age and trash talk with their age
    katkat try to tell purifyheart to be mature not trash talk and let us enjoy play game we don't get mad if he gang us so why he is getting mad isn't he mature yet? or still below 15? lol

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  22. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*

    There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
    2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.
    bro how old are you when you abuse people in pvp and you are talking about others age hahaha I don't think you are even under 12 if you are abusing me for no reason

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  23. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

    What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)
    what penalty u suggest for this type behavior?

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  24. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

    Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.

  25. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    LOL... Funny to see guys being so childish...
    Anyway this one is nice addition..
    Really appreciated..


    Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-02-12 Content Update (271380)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2020, 04:09 PM
  2. 2020-02-05 Content Update (271257)
    By Futumsh in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2020, 04:45 PM
  3. 2020-02-05 Content Update (271250)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2020, 04:14 PM
  4. 2020-01-17 Content Update (270880)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 01:58 AM
  5. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270858)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •