Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Council of Elders' 'Arena of Honor' has been added to the list of available PvP Game Types.
    + Level 51 Vampires must equip six (6) pieces of Council-approved Honor Equipment in order to access the Arena of Honor (DM - Honor Ward).
    + Blood Forged items are not allowed in the Arena of Honor.
    + Honor Gear cannot be enhanced at the Blood Forge.
    + Vampires are not allowed to change equipment while in the Arena of Honor (so choose your load-out carefully before entering).
    + The Council's Honor equipment bundle can be purchased from the store for 5,000 gold.
    + The Council's Honor equipment pack contains the pet, weapons and all gems required to complete the Honor item set and allow access to the Arena.
    + Honor equipment items can be stashed (but not traded) and are only available for Level 51.
    + Special PvP Event: Arena of Honor Dueling Chamber! 1v1 and 2v2 Combat!
    + For a week (starting on Thursday, Feb. 20th at 1:30pm) speak to Lilith near the entrance to Pleasant Meadows.
    + Wear a full set of Honor Gear to enter the 1v1 or 2v2 Arena of Honor zones.
    + Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.
    wow cinco bro ^5 !!
    thanks for this
    its a very good way new players come pvp !
    for real that is a good dope for Dl
    Make game mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Cinco sir I have a question about the event though ..there were no rewards stated that will be recieved there ..will we receive further information on that or the event is just basically for having more players actively involved in the new pvp?

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Council of Elders' 'Arena of Honor' has been added to the list of available PvP Game Types.
    + Level 51 Vampires must equip six (6) pieces of Council-approved Honor Equipment in order to access the Arena of Honor (DM - Honor Ward).
    + Blood Forged items are not allowed in the Arena of Honor.
    + Honor Gear cannot be enhanced at the Blood Forge.
    + Vampires are not allowed to change equipment while in the Arena of Honor (so choose your load-out carefully before entering).
    + The Council's Honor equipment bundle can be purchased from the store for 5,000 gold.
    + The Council's Honor equipment pack contains the pet, weapons and all gems required to complete the Honor item set and allow access to the Arena.
    + Honor equipment items can be stashed (but not traded) and are only available for Level 51.
    + Special PvP Event: Arena of Honor Dueling Chamber! 1v1 and 2v2 Combat!
    + For a week (starting on Thursday, Feb. 20th at 1:30pm) speak to Lilith near the entrance to Pleasant Meadows.
    + Wear a full set of Honor Gear to enter the 1v1 or 2v2 Arena of Honor zones.
    + Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.
    thanks for new pvp map but there we need some better gear or let us use awaken gear because when we use honor equipment gear hp drain very fast.
    but I'm glad after years finally we have something new for pvp.
    very thankful sts

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Cinco sir I have a question about the event though ..there were no rewards stated that will be recieved there ..will we receive further information on that or the event is just basically for having more players actively involved in the new pvp?

Correct. This is just to get feedback on the item sets and to see how players like the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms. Once the issues get ironed out I would like to do a PvP event with juicy rewards. I’d call this a Preview of Honor DM.

Right now on my list to review are: vanity bonuses in Honor PvP, health pool for all sets, and adding a CTF map for Honor gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Correct. This is just to get feedback on the item sets and to see how players like the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms. Once the issues get ironed out I would like to do a PvP event with juicy rewards. I’d call this a Preview of Honor DM.

Right now on my list to review are: vanity bonuses in Honor PvP, health pool for all sets, and adding a CTF map for Honor gear.

Its one dm cinco there isnt any 1v1 or 2v2 rooms is a 5v5

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-20-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post

Yeah. Anyway I liked it alot did pvp after a long time .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Thank you for giving us feedback on @Cinco. This includes a exciting new major feature never seen before in Dark Legends
    We look forward to it All the best to the Spacetime team! Today we will have Lilith in game to provide access to 1v1 and 2v2 maps for comparison to the Honor Ward. Good luck, have fun LEGENDS!!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-20-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL. Thank you in advance!

Yes there isnt any specific 1vs1 or 2vs2 rooms it is just one room which starts when there is at least 3 players on each team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Alright sir noted ..I look forward with full eagerness to the main event and I'd like to say you and the rest of the team have done really well with this new update

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Ah! Right. I could have been a bit more clear about this: A 'Preview' event will begin today at 1:30pm Central. At this time you will see "Lilith" near the blood fountain at the entrance to the PvP rooms. She will grant you access to the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms that we're testing. Access to the 'Honor Ward' (and all other standard arena maps) will be suspended for a while.

I think that the gear is balanced much better for 1v1 and 2v2 clashes - but we'll see. It's possible that I'll need to add a health / defense boost to the larger Honor Ward map (since you can get pummeled with combos and die too fast).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Ah! Right. I could have been a bit more clear about this: A 'Preview' event will begin today at 1:30pm Central. At this time you will see "Lilith" near the blood fountain at the entrance to the PvP rooms. She will grant you access to the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms that we're testing. Access to the 'Honor Ward' (and all other standard arena maps) will be suspended for a while.

I think that the gear is balanced much better for 1v1 and 2v2 clashes - but we'll see. It's possible that I'll need to add a health / defense boost to the larger Honor Ward map (since you can get pummeled with combos and die too fast).

Ah, okay - that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

On Topic: Can’t wait for it to start

Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-20-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Heads up !

I see a possibility there for cheaters to take advantage of the coming new VS maps, therefore I suggest some countermeasures to be planned beforehand such as :

A) Let the battles viewable by the non participants so they could report mischief.
    B) Disable the results of those matches I mean Kills/Deaths are not added to the players status.

Maybe there is more ways to stop the mischief give it a think, thank you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Heads up !

I see a possibility there for cheaters to take advantage of the coming new VS maps, therefore I suggest some countermeasures to be planned beforehand such as :

A) Let the battles viewable by the non participants so they could report mischief.
    B) Disable the results of those matches I mean Kills/Deaths are not added to the players status.

Maybe there is more ways to stop the mischief give it a think, thank you.

LOL... Yeah... That's why I was wondering, too.... Some balance in content would be nice @Cinco
    PLEASE look into it?!?

FAIR and EQUAL playing ground for all players PLS!!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-20-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

To be frank I do not like the new 1vs1 and 2vs2 maps because after you die the enemy kills you again at the spawn before you can do anything and this just too perfect for farming alts for fake kdr without any witnesses...

Some fixes are needed or different maps.

Like for example make it that when the opponent kills the other side they respawn at the their separate rooms and can not move until their dead opponent respawn as well.

Last edited by kurbeka; 02-20-2020 at 03:24 PM.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

There are no plans to add a spectator system for Dark Legends.

If the 1v1, 2v2 maps are a failure - I'm still happy that I tried the suggestion :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

There are no plans to add a spectator system for Dark Legends.

If the 1v1, 2v2 maps are a failure - I'm still happy that I tried the suggestion :-)
    Whats wrong with the old DM map to be made into 1vs1 and 2vs2 ? without the king of the ring

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Whats wrong with the old DM map to be made into 1vs1 and 2vs2 ? without the king of the ring
    Nothing prevents spawn-killing in those maps either. I'd venture to say the 'spawn camping' issue is mostly related to the fact that there are no other enemies to watch out for.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Since the map is wide and the respawn is random...a map that has these features might work out, however if a spectator system are not put there well that will not change anything to prevent alts farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Nothing prevents spawn-killing in those maps either. I'd venture to say the 'spawn camping' issue is mostly related to the fact that there are no other enemies to watch out for.

This could be solved by making the respawn happens randomly...since the old DM has 4 boxes so it makes it hard to reach the respawned opponent's spot in time

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Since the map is wide and the respawn is random...a map that has these features might work out, however if a spectator system are not put there well that will not change anything to prevent alts farming
    There will not be a Spectator system. I want to be clear about setting expectations here. Thanks!
    | | | |