Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.
    if i put them in ignore list they change toon and again did same.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Add strict chat filter in dark legend as much as in arcane legend.. Will be better.. And no more off option for that.
    During PvP quick chat should be allowed only which is cant be edited.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Mute them again? Uk, is just as easy as move a finger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

On the contrary, its PvP folks, of course there's going to be drama. If you want there to be no PvP drama, then get rid of PvP, simple. Or, an easier and more suitable approach would be to ignore the subject of PvP drama completely and let it happen. If you are one to get triggered or annoyed over it all, stay away from PvP, and if it progresses into main chat, either turn chat off or ignore it. Since the main age group for this server is young (from what ive gathered)... lol There's going to be a lot of drama there and they will need to ignore it, or deal with it in a suitable way
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@cinco. The relogging isssue has not been fully fixed but there is 1 way left that people still relog snd avoid a death and come bsck with bless which is unfair. Afteryour toon been in combat you can't relog because you will get deserted but if you wait 6seconds without attacking or being attack after 6 seconds you can leave game and rejoin again with full hp and all yoir powers have been charged. I think you should increase the timing instead of 6 seconds why not make it 30 -40seconds?? If anyone leaves between thst time phrase they get deserted.. Yes im sure you are getting annoyed with all rhe complaining, but with all these cheaters it is annoying to enjoy pvp. Many friends of "FARMSCAMMERS " say he doesn't cheat but whatever. They can't acceotthe fact they ruin pvp fore many.

In the link i will share you can see "FARMSCAMMERS" RELOGGING in the nee arena 1v1 honor mode, he claims he has lag but that is not the case he relogs for him to come back with fully charge bless., if he was really laggin he wouldn't join back thats common sence why go die 1v1 and claim lag and also he didn't do it 1x he did it 3 games straight JUST CHECK OUT THE VIDEO Thnx

https://youtu.be/RjMzvaoffak
    https://youtu.be/eff0IzPyIK0

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    @cinco. The relogging isssue has not been fully fixed but there is 1 way left that people still relog snd avoid a death and come bsck with bless which is unfair. Afteryour toon been in combat you can't relog because you will get deserted but if you wait 6seconds without attacking or being attack after 6 seconds you can leave game and rejoin again with full hp and all yoir powers have been charged. I think you should increase the timing instead of 6 seconds why not make it 30 -40seconds?? If anyone leaves between thst time phrase they get deserted.. Yes im sure you are getting annoyed with all rhe complaining, but with all these cheaters it is annoying to enjoy pvp. Many friends of "FARMSCAMMERS " say he doesn't cheat but whatever. They can't acceotthe fact they ruin pvp fore many.

In the link i will share you can see "FARMSCAMMERS" RELOGGING in the nee arena 1v1 honor mode, he claims he has lag but that is not the case he relogs for him to come back with fully charge bless., if he was really laggin he wouldn't join back thats common sence why go die 1v1 and claim lag and also he didn't do it 1x he did it 3 games straight JUST CHECK OUT THE VIDEO Thnx

https://youtu.be/RjMzvaoffak
    https://youtu.be/eff0IzPyIK0
    if someone lag and disconnected and join again thats not relog
    check ping too thats why disconnected.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seriously you expect us all to belive that??????? You dont type lag and that screen comes up lmaoo if u lag u can still move around but no ping . You do not get that message lmaooo really nero stop making yourself look like a tool. And for someone who lags why would u rejoin ? As i said nero jeez stop trying so hard its making you look guilty at the end of the day lmao. You clearly ran baxk to ur base so i wouldnt hit u fast cuz if i dis u would get deserted but nero jeez atop replying to me omg do u love me?? Im just showing what people do to avoid losing or deaths.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    if someone lag and disconnected and join again thats not relog
    check ping too thats why disconnected.

Ok i wont comment to u no more lol ill just let people look at video !! Cya dont respond to me .